PDA

View Full Version : Another scumbag busted lying

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 10:13 AM
So she gets pulled over and lies that she was threatened by a police officer and claims racism and lynching and what not. A shame the police released the video and shows she outright lied. THIS IS THE RACIST not the cop. I wish she would be brought up on charges.

--

Body cam footage released after woman accuses local deputy of racism: ‘I was just bullied’

After an accusation of racism during a Virginia traffic stop went , the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office has release a full, uninterrupted body cam of the incident.

Behind the wheel of her car and live on Facebook, Dawn Hilton-Williams described a traffic stop on 58 westbound in rural Brunswick County.

"I was just bullied by a cop, who threatened to pull me out of the car," said Hilton-Williams in the 11-minute long Facebook .

"This is where we got lynched. This is where we got lynched, even in today's day."

The traffic stop happened on April 27, when Hilton-Williams was heading home to Greensville, South Carolina after watching her daughter play in a tennis tournament.

In the , Hilton-Williams said she feared for her life.

After reviewing body cam footage of the traffic stop, Roberts said the stop was completely by the book, and his deputy did nothing wrong.

"I don't know what she has been through and I don't know her life history, what I worry about is this kind of thing will inflame situations where you see cops in other states have been executed while they were just eating lunch," said Roberts.

With those concerns in mind, Roberts released the full body cam

The first video at this page shows her lies, the second the truth.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=alm7H_1525753426