PDA

View Full Version : What Obama thinks he accomplished VS What Obama really accomplished

Russ
05-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Here's a partial list comparing What Obama thinks his accomplishments were VS what they really were. In my opinion.

1. What Obama thinks he did - Transformed our healthcare system
What he really did - Caused a lot of people who already had healthcare to pay a lot more for it and get less coverage.

2. What Obama thinks he did - Withdrew all our troops from Iraq
What he really did - Created ISIS

3. What Obama thinks he did - Advanced America's race relations
What he really did - Set America's race relations back 75 years

4. What Obama thinks he did - Had a scandal-free administration
What he really did - Had a media that refused to cover his scandals

5. What Obama thinks he did - Created a deal with Iran
What he really did - Gave billions to Iran to use for terrorism sponsoring

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 05:33 PM
He created a massive racial division. In addition to royally fucking things up, breaking the constitution and laws and helping others do the same.

pete311
05-08-2018, 05:34 PM
1. What Trump thinks he did - Made American Great Again
What he really did - Enacted a revenge presidency and simply turned back the clock 9 years.

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 05:38 PM
1. What Trump thinks he did - Made American Great Again
What he really did - Enacted a revenge presidency and simply turned back the clock 9 years.

Idiotic statement of the day.

The economy is smooth sailing, ISIS is being better handled, crappy Obamacare being dismantled, and I'm sure a bunch of righty issues you would disagree with.

And yet, we ARE better off now. My bank accounts are better off, my retirement accounts are MUCH better off, my insurance is cheaper now. I like my money. I like top keep my money. I like my money when it grows. I don't like my money taken away by robin hood types to give to the "less fortunate" BS.

pete311
05-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Idiotic statement of the day.

The economy is smooth sailing, ISIS is being better handled, crappy Obamacare being dismantled, and I'm sure a bunch of righty issues you would disagree with.

And yet, we ARE better off now. My bank accounts are better off, my retirement accounts are MUCH better off, my insurance is cheaper now. I like my money. I like top keep my money. I like my money when it grows. I don't like my money taken away by robin hood types to give to the "less fortunate" BS.

lol right.. Trump in 1 year gets all credit for everything in the economy even when it was on the upswing all through obama years. Guess you don't care about the national debt any more. Nice budget you passed. Keep giving those coal miners welfare. What you really mean is you don't want your money going to poor minorities.

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 05:59 PM
lol right.. Trump in 1 year gets all credit for everything in the economy even when it was on the upswing all through obama years. Guess you don't care about the national debt any more. Nice budget you passed. Keep giving those coal miners welfare. What you really mean is you don't want your money going to poor minorities.

You fail pete, at everything, literally everything. Even YOU your lame little bitch of a self admitted LONG ago you were happy about Trump and retirement plans. Now, MUCH later, you want to reverse course again and give credit to Obama.

Pete, you are a hack of an idiot, a hypocrite and a liar all in one. And a complete failure. You ain't very bright to being with when it comes to finances, so you ain't one to even THINK about addressing economics anyway, dumbass.

pete311
05-08-2018, 06:01 PM
You fail pete, at everything, literally everything. Even YOU your lame little bitch of a self admitted LONG ago you were happy about Trump and retirement plans. Now, MUCH later, you want to reverse course again and give credit to Obama.

Pete, you are a hack of an idiot, a hypocrite and a liar all in one. And a complete failure. You ain't very bright to being with when it comes to finances, so you ain't one to even THINK about addressing economics anyway, dumbass.

bad day huh? mine was great. planted a ton of shit

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 06:04 PM
bad day huh? mine was great. planted a ton of shit

Nope, I just don't take shit when someone is obviously busted lying. I can't stand liars, and there's been a few lately, and that shit pisses me off.

But hey, thanks for the $4,000, Mr. I know everything! :thumb::laugh2:

pete311
05-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Nope, I just don't take shit when someone is obviously busted lying. I can't stand liars, and there's been a few lately, and that shit pisses me off.

But hey, thanks for the $4,000, Mr. I know everything! :thumb::laugh2:

Who's lying?

Gunny
05-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Here's a partial list comparing What Obama thinks his accomplishments were VS what they really were. In my opinion.

1. What Obama thinks he did - Transformed our healthcare system
What he really did - Caused a lot of people who already had healthcare to pay a lot more for it and get less coverage.

2. What Obama thinks he did - Withdrew all our troops from Iraq
What he really did - Created ISIS

3. What Obama thinks he did - Advanced America's race relations
What he really did - Set America's race relations back 75 years

4. What Obama thinks he did - Had a scandal-free administration
What he really did - Had a media that refused to cover his scandals

5. What Obama thinks he did - Created a deal with Iran
What he really did - Gave billions to Iran to use for terrorism sponsoring

He divided a nation. James K Polk wasn't as good.

Russ
05-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Here's another comparison:

1. Iran in the Persian Gulf during Obama years - Iran firing on US ships, Iran driving speedboats right at US ships, Iran taking US sailors prisoner and parading them on TV
Iran in the Persian Gulf during Trump years - Iran doesn't do anything unfriendly toward US ships as of the inauguration. They are literally afraid of what Trump might do.

2. Iran Nuclear Treaty during Obama years - "Okay, President Obama, we will sign the nuclear treaty only if you free up $50 billion in bank accounts and fly over a plane full of $1.8 billion in cash first"
Iran Nuclear Treaty during Trump years - "Please President Trump, don't end our nuclear treaty. Please."

3. North Korea during Obama years - "We are developing nuclear weapons and intercontinental missiles, and we will attack America."
North Korea during Trump years - "We will meet with South Korea and the US President, and we are willing to denuclearize."

High_Plains_Drifter
05-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Here's little Pete...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4cjFPvDWo

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2018, 07:00 AM
Here's little Pete...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK4cjFPvDWo

Had to laugh.. The liberal part voiced by the female is perfect and so correctly illustrates the utter stupidity, insanity, and brainwashed state they live in.
Liberalism truly is a form of insanity.
Tragic but true , that insanity is weakening/destroying this nation, IMHO.--Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Here's another comparison:

1. Iran in the Persian Gulf during Obama years - Iran firing on US ships, Iran driving speedboats right at US ships, Iran taking US sailors prisoner and parading them on TV
Iran in the Persian Gulf during Trump years - Iran doesn't do anything unfriendly toward US ships as of the inauguration. They are literally afraid of what Trump might do.

2. Iran Nuclear Treaty during Obama years - "Okay, President Obama, we will sign the nuclear treaty only if you free up $50 billion in bank accounts and fly over a plane full of $1.8 billion in cash first"
Iran Nuclear Treaty during Trump years - "Please President Trump, don't end our nuclear treaty. Please."

3. North Korea during Obama years - "We are developing nuclear weapons and intercontinental missiles, and we will attack America."
North Korea during Trump years - "We will meet with South Korea and the US President, and we are willing to denuclearize."

“...And we will return the 3 hostages we held for no reason. Sorry, President Trump”.

Anyone else feeling a Iran hostage Carter vs Reagan deja vu?

jimnyc
05-09-2018, 09:42 AM
...And we will return the 3 hostages we held for no reason. Sorry, President Trump”.

He will not get any credit. I've read from across the web, far and wide, and so many are trying SO hard to take ALL credit away from him. They claim it's all China, it was SK, it was this or that... some say it's nothing and all lies, some say Trump lying about everything, some say it matters not as he won't follow through - ANYTHING but saying that - this all looks good so far.

And the end goal is a good goal. And it was cool that Trump lined up talks and sent one of his directors over to talk. It was cool that he's pushing for a direct meeting with Kim jong un.... But nope, it's either DIScredit him, or silence. Not everyone mind you, but almost all. And that includes much of the media of course - but believe it or not, the media has been better this time around.

But the left and Trump haters don't care much for any of his success. Never replies from a liberal in a positive Trump story, can't have that now! This way, they can continue to deny all successes as if they never happened. But it's a-ok to call him a racist and all kinds of endless names that are baseless and not supported by his actions in office, nor is actual words.

What Obama and his supporters think happened - oh, they know very little happened, and a lot of scandals happened. They don't need to admit it, it's there, and they are not retarded.

What Trump and his supporters think - same. They know his fuckups, even if not always said. But they also know he's kept many promises in 2 years, acknowledgment and praising isn't needed to know the truth happened. And while he's a loudmouth misspeaking fool at times, he's done a lot of un-acknowledged good.

I think folks truly know and believe certain things inside. I don't think folks are as dumb as sometimes stated or acted. I can SAY that folks on the left are retarded all I want, but that's not true, and the same in reverse. Sometimes things don't always need to be verbalized, or acknowledged by others. It's just there. I'm ok with that.

Gunny
05-09-2018, 10:02 AM
What Obama created is a divided Nation where one half of it thinks they only have to obey the Federal laws they want to. He created a generation of crybabies from Hell, throwing temper tantrums because their side lost. He caved into everyone in the World. The only people he stood up to and would f*ck were Americans and the Constitution.

But don't think he won't be remembered fondly by the left and THEY are the ones that re-write our history. The "good ol' days" when Reid, Pelosi and Obama were in power and shoved it up the right's backsides.

He'll get a pass. He should be in jail.

NightTrain
05-09-2018, 10:33 AM
...And we will return the 3 hostages we held for no reason. Sorry, President Trump”.

Exactly what my first thought was.

Gunny
05-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Exactly what my first thought was.The truth to that? Carter arranged for the hostage release. I'm sure Iran may have seen the writing on the wall, but Reagan gets credit for something Carter actually did.

Reagan also gets credit for the nice pay raise we got in the military his first year in office. That too was signed by Carter before he left office.

I'm a total Reagan fan and was not a fan of Carter's at all.

NightTrain
05-09-2018, 10:51 AM
The truth to that? Carter arranged for the hostage release. I'm sure Iran may have seen the writing on the wall, but Reagan gets credit for something Carter actually did.

No doubt that Carter tried to get the hostages released. Remember the debacle in the desert with the SpecOps mission? I believe his heart was in the right place, but he was a bumbler.

Carter was seen as weak by our foes. Reagan, on the other hand, was rightly feared and that's why the hostages were released.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2018, 01:24 PM
The truth to that? Carter arranged for the hostage release. I'm sure Iran may have seen the writing on the wall, but Reagan gets credit for something Carter actually did.

Reagan also gets credit for the nice pay raise we got in the military his first year in office. That too was signed by Carter before he left office.

I'm a total Reagan fan and was not a fan of Carter's at all.

My intelligence community teacher was highly involved in that hostage release as a CIA operative. As in very high level, and in the ME working on it. Seriously, he is the real deal, was eventually Director of Operations for 5 years. He talked to us about the crisis for about 3 hours. He does not credit Carter, so neither do I.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2018, 01:25 PM
No doubt that Carter tried to get the hostages released. Remember the debacle in the desert with the SpecOps mission? I believe his heart was in the right place, but he was a bumbler.

Carter was seen as weak by our foes. Reagan, on the other hand, was rightly feared and that's why the hostages were released.

Yes, exactly.

Teach showed us us photos of that sad desert failure. What a mess.