PDA

View Full Version : From the files of: she needs to die. Mother pimps out 5,6 y/o daughters

darin
05-09-2018, 01:25 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5702197/Georgia-mom-25-admits-bringing-daughters-raped-cash.html

A Georgia mom has admitted to bringing her young daughters to the homes of elderly men to be molested and raped in exchange for cash.

Morgan Summerlin, 25, pleaded guilty to rape and trafficking a person for sexual servitude, cruelty to children and enticing a child for indecent purposes on Friday.

The court heard that Summerlin would take her two daughters, aged 5 and 6, to the home of 78-year-old Richard 'Pop' Office, WSVN reports.

As Summerlin waited in the living room, Pop went to the bedroom with the girls, where he raped the five-year-old and got the other girl to rub his feet, according to the Fulton County District Attorney.

He then gave them $100, which Summerlin then took off them, the court heard.

Last week, Office was found guilty of rape, child molestation, trafficking a person for sexual servitude, enticing a child for indecent purposed and sexual battery, and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 years.

The mom also brought her daughters to the home of Alfredo Trejo who would also reportedly rape and molest them.

Trejo was convicted February 26 of rape, child molestation, sexual battery, enticing a child for indecent purposes, trafficking a person for sexual servitude and aggravated child molestation.

Rage.

CSM
05-09-2018, 06:11 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5702197/Georgia-mom-25-admits-bringing-daughters-raped-cash.html

Rage.

What the hell is wrong with these people????

Kathianne
05-09-2018, 06:56 AM
😭

pete311
05-09-2018, 07:24 AM
burn them alive

High_Plains_Drifter
05-09-2018, 07:57 AM
:wtf:... I can barely wrap my head around this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Justice would be, now that the abhorrent perverts have been convicted - IN A COURT OF LAW-- shoot them both, no more waiting.

Take the mother out to a tree and horsewhip her until she dies.

Film it all,and put it on Youtube..... as a deterrent to others......

But thanks to morons, our system of justice no longer allows true punishment-- most offences are punished by the least measures feasible.
Yes, we can thank liberals for this crap....
Just more rotten fruits of their insanity, IMHO..

You see, I have no problem posting what I know to be justice and I will always defend my thoughts/views/core principles, against liberal asswipes and their damn insanity..
Measure of a man now, is just how far he will go being UN-PC..
IN THAT I GO JUST AS FAR AS WISDOM, TRUTH, AND HONOR DICTATES.
THIS WAS ONCE TAUGHT BY PARENTS AND AT OUR SCHOOLS....
Whereas now, any daring to do so are punished by various means... ....-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2018, 08:36 AM
I was wondering why the link given had no information given on the sentence of the Trejo-the mexican pervert. Thus I bet my wife that it was because he got a much much, much, much, much , much , much less severe sentence because he is mexican, and a minority. And I would google to prove my prediction made to her, if the information was out there. And it was !
Both perverts did the same to those poor innocent little girls- so why did Trejo get off so much lighter???
Answer is , liberalism, its insanity and how that has invaded the American judicial system.
These mexicans are not sentenced the same as are whites.
Read below and compare the sentences of both these filthy perverts and I feel pity for you if you can not or do not see exactly what I saw.
By the way, my wife lost the bet.
Now she gets to make my favorite chocolate cake for me tonight. yum, yum...--Tyr

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/crime/mom-pleads-guilty-to-allowing-men-to-rape-her-5-and-6-year-old-children-in-exchange-for-cash

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — A mother in Georgia has pled guilty to selling her two young children for sex.

According to the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, the 5 and 6-year-old girls told adults that their mother, Morgan Summerlin, 25, would bring them to men’s homes to be molested and raped for money.

Suggested: Father gets 60 years in prison for trying to sell his 4-year-old daughter for sex on Craigslist

As their mother waiting in the living room, one of the men, 78-year-old Richard Office, who the girls referred to as "Pop," took the girls into the bedroom where he molested both of the girls. Additionally, he raped the 5-year-old girl, causing her to bleed while making the older sister rubbed his feet, according to the DA's office. Afterward, Office reportedly gave the girls $100, and the girls’ mother immediately took the money from them.

The same thing happened on a separate occasion, where Summerlin took her children to Alfredo Trejo's home and allowed him to molest and rape the girls. Trejo also paid the girls after he sexually abused them, which Summerlin took from them immediately after.

“It is difficult to imagine facts that are more horrific than those found in this case," District Attorney Paul L. Howard, Jr. said. "I am hoping these two little girls can somehow survive this abuse and grow into healthy adults who can lead a productive and fulfilling life.”

Summerland entered a guilty plea on the charges of first-degree cruelty to children, trafficking a person for sexual servitude, and enticing a child for indecent purposes. She will be sentenced on June 4.

Office was convicted of rape, child molestation, sexual battery, enticing a child for indecent purposes, and trafficking a person for sexual servitude. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 years to run concurrently.

Suggested: Man accused of trying to kill sex offenders in Florida

Trejo was also convicted of rape, child molestation, sexual battery, enticing a child for indecent purposes, and trafficking a person for sexual servitude. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison followed by life on probation.

The district attorney's office says that the children's grandmother, Teresa Davidson, pled guilty to second-degree cruelty to children for failing to protect the sisters after they told her they were being sexually abused. She was sentenced to five years to serve one commuted to the time that she had already served, with the balance on probation.

“The impact that this ongoing sexual abuse had on those children is tragic, and we are grateful that the jury held the defendant accountable for his depraved conduct,” said Chief Senior Assistant District Attorney Irina Khasin.

Office was convicted of rape, child molestation, sexual battery, enticing a child for indecent purposes, and trafficking a person for sexual servitude. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 146 years to run concurrently.

Trejo was also convicted of rape, child molestation, sexual battery, enticing a child for indecent purposes, and trafficking a person for sexual servitude. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison followed by life on probation.

Maybe our own little Peteyboy , our resident liberal can explain/attempt to justify, the disparity made in punishment.
And how such a blatant travesty came to be.--Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-09-2018, 08:56 AM
This “mother” is even worse than these disgusting filthy perverts that raped the little girls. And that is saying a lot. Any lowly animal would protect their offspring even to their own detriment.

Gunny
05-09-2018, 09:09 AM
All I know is these 2 dudes are going to do some HARD time. They'll either be isolated for the rest of their lives, or they won't last long. I'm with the WTF? Can't wrap my head around this crowd.

The mother should just be tortured in a very prolonged and unpleasant manner.

SassyLady
05-09-2018, 08:14 PM

Rage.

Ditto