PDA

View Full Version : From the files of: Grown-ups who are dumber than a box of rocks. And liars

darin
05-09-2018, 06:37 AM
This special snowflake got her feelings hurt - and what did she do? She cried RACISM!!!

This woman is useless to society.

http://wtvr.com/2018/05/07/body-cam-footage-released-after-racism-accusations-go-viral/

Cop: You have to sign this ticket or I will arrest you and impound your car.
Woman (and I use that term loosely, because the "woman" is a twit): RACISM!! OMG! I WAS SO SCARED!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET SHOT!

:(

Hilton-Williams: Numerous places where? I mean between the gas station I just came from and right here?

Deputy: I mean numerous numerous places back that way. You are more than welcome to go back there and look at them, take pictures of them or whatever you want to do.

Hilton-Williams: So you didn't give me a warning? You gave me an actual ticket?

Deputy: No warnings today ma'am.

Hilton-Williams: Wow.

Deputy: So your court date will be June the 6th at 10:30 for speeding 70 in a 55. You have the option to prepay this. I'm going to give you a phone number, plus a website that has our courthouse information. If you contact our courts they will tell you what the fine is, answer any one of your questions and if you decide to prepay it, you do not have to come to court.

Hilton-Williams: I will not be paying this ticket.

Deputy: If you don't want to prepay it, you'll have to come to court on June 6th at 10:30.

Hilton-Williams: I'll hire an attorney.

Deputy: I need you to sign right here.

Hilton-Williams: I'm not going to sign that ticket.

Deputy: Uhh ma'am, okay.

Hilton-Williams: I don't have to sign it.

Deputy: So ma'am.

Hilton-Williams: But I appreciate it.

Deputy: Hold on... So, what you are signing here is a promise to either come to court or promise to prepay. It is not an admission of guilt. It's only a promise to me that you're going to get it taken care of by either coming to court or prepaying it. If you refuse to sign the summons at this point, I'm gonna have to get you out of the side of the police car, place you under arrest and take you in front of a magistrate. I will get your vehicle towed and go from there. So, yes ma'am you do not have a choice...

Hilton-Williams: My cousin is on the phone.

Deputy: I don't care about that. I don't care who's on the phone. I'm talking to you right now. You do not have a choice but to sign summons. See thank you. I knew you was gonna sign it. I appreciate it very much and you have a safe day. Okay, thank you.

Gunny
05-09-2018, 10:27 AM
I never thought about it, but you never hear that kind of crap here. Most of our cops are Hispanic. Not sure that "racism" whine would work around here.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-10-2018, 09:08 AM
https://image.ibb.co/iRSwgJ/black_racism.jpg