PDA

View Full Version : Are muslims liberals?

jimnyc
05-09-2018, 11:16 AM
So I was hanging for a bit with a muslim friend of mine this morning, but I use the term friend a bit loosely. The Iranian agreement came up, by him! And his first POV was that the agreement was no agreement, and he agreed with withdrawing from the agreement. That's about where the agreement between the 2 of us ended. And oddly enough, by the time the conversation ended, he suddenly fully supported Iran AND the now withdrawn from agreement. WTF?

He instantly went from Iran to Israel, and that's "ALL" this was all about, nothing more. I said my POV, that it was much larger than that, but that yes, Israel is a part of the entire thing. I further explained though, that they are a state sponsor of terrorism, chant for our death all the time, lied & have a long history of said support of terrorism throughout the middle east, destabilizing things, IMO.

Well that's about where he lost it. Instantly the discussion moved to Palestine and the US being terrorists. I told him he was deflecting and let's get back to the Iranian agreement, what was wrong with it, what could/should be changed, and how do we go about renegotiating from here. Nope. Back to Palestinians, and how it's just like the Russians invading America, and what would I do if they did that? Whoa whoa, Where are you going with this, and why? Back to the agreement.

But since I didn't want to discuss that, it meant I was supporting terrorism from Israel and the US and therefore making improper demands of Palestine and Iran. I was like, wait a minute, you said you agreed the agreement was no agreement and that we should have withdrawn? He said he didn't mean it like that. WTF?

I tried explaining to him deflection, because he said he didn't know what that word meant. I explained with a few scenarios. Boy, my mistake. He reverted to "BUSH" and that it's where all of this emanated from!! WTF?

Yup, a Muslim who moved here as a child, now "American", hating America and supporting all things Islam. What Hamas does is NOT terrorism. What Iran does with Hezbollah is NOT terrorism. In fact, neither organization is wrong, they are all legit and all legit fighting. Whoa, that's about where I kinda went silent with anger growing, so thought it best to cut things off.

That was a very interesting conversation, and felt eerily similar to discussing things with a few folks from here over the years.

Black Diamond
05-09-2018, 11:19 AM
jimnyc

how did you get to have a conversation with Obama ?

Gunny
05-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Blood's thicker than water.

jimnyc
05-09-2018, 11:22 AM
jimnyc

how did you get to have a conversation with Obama ?

Humored myself and went to a gay muslim bar. :)

Blood's thicker than water.

You have no idea. Yes you do actually. :)

Gunny
05-09-2018, 11:35 AM
I don't trust them and whoever wants to get their panties in a wad and call me racist knock yourself out. I won't go in their little hadji marts and it there's a raghead around me I make sure I'm positioned where I can see it.

They can claim to be as American as they want, sing the red, white and blue and have an American flag at their house and I'm just waiting for them to revert to norm.

Should have asked your boy if he was sunni or shia. I suspect the latter. The shia will support Iran.

jimnyc
05-09-2018, 11:52 AM
I don't trust them and whoever wants to get their panties in a wad and call me racist knock yourself out. I won't go in their little hadji marts and it there's a raghead around me I make sure I'm positioned where I can see it.

They can claim to be as American as they want, sing the red, white and blue and have an American flag at their house and I'm just waiting for them to revert to norm.

Should have asked your boy if he was sunni or shia. I suspect the latter. The shia will support Iran.

He's from a primarily sunni led country in Algeria, but he is Shia of course. But at the end of the day, he will support EITHER of them over an American. He acts as American as apple pie, but when push comes to shove, his little bit of anger comes out, and along comes the truth.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2018, 01:44 PM
This is the kind of denial of facts and absence of logic that stems from seething hatred.

More extreme, but not all that disimilar from, the way Dems and some others try to pin everything negative on Trump.

I resent folks like that friend getting to live here with all the benefits of American citizenship.

Gunny
05-09-2018, 06:28 PM
He's from a primarily sunni led country in Algeria, but he is Shia of course. But at the end of the day, he will support EITHER of them over an American. He acts as American as apple pie, but when push comes to shove, his little bit of anger comes out, and along comes the truth.If he was sunni though he would be less likely to support Iran. Push comes to shove, yeah, they'll support their religion over our country.

If he's shia he needs to be deported.

aboutime
05-09-2018, 08:03 PM
https://www.usacarry.com/forums/attachments/politics-and-news/15728d1462938572-pew-poll-analysis-billion-muslims-want-sharia-law-108u.jpg
http://www.newenglishreview.org/files/100/Image/sharia-free-zone.png

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
Sharia Law
Select Language​▼
Shariah lawSharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shari'a or Shariah) law is cast from the words of Muhammad, called "hadith," his actions, called "sunnah," and the Quran, which he dictated. The Sharia law itself cannot be altered but its interpretation, called "fiqh," by muftis (Islamic jurists) is given some latitude.

As a legal system, the Sharia law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, the Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior, and even private beliefs. Compared to other legal codes, the Sharia law also prioritizes punishment over rehabilitation and favors corporal and capital punishments over incarceration. Of all legal systems in the world today, the Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. According to the Sharia law (see links for details):

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• Continue...

High_Plains_Drifter
05-09-2018, 08:18 PM
I don't like muslims, and I don't try to hide it. I think islam a cancerous bloody filthy stone age cult, and I don't trust a damn one of them as far as I can smell 'em.

No I don't have any muslim friends, and no I don't want any muslim friends. Living out here in back woods, Podunk, WI has it's advantages.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-09-2018, 08:20 PM
https://image.ibb.co/kw8bcS/muslim_bitch.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2018, 05:50 AM
This is the kind of denial of facts and absence of logic that stems from seething hatred.

More extreme, but not all that disimilar from, the way Dems and some others try to pin everything negative on Trump.

I resent folks like that friend getting to live here with all the benefits of American citizenship.

I agree with you completely.
Yet there is no way that you can resent it more than I do, not humanly possible, and you are far, far too nice of a person, IMHO.
Jim's friend merely lost his composure and forgot to keep playing the, LYING GAME THAT THE MUZZIES ARE TAUGHT FROM BIRTH.
No true muzzy can ever be trusted nor will they - ever embrace our Constitution, freedoms and culture as anything but that which Allah and Mohammad have, COMMANDED TO BE UTTERLY DESTROYED.
The great lie is that the muzzies are peaceful. 1400+ years of history show they are not and never have been.
Its a deception that buys them time, time to grow stronger, larger and better set to destroy- ALL OF ALLAH'S ENEMIES.
Even now we see this in current times in the European nations that have so insanely invited them in!
History is a great teacher and Americans are not being taught the history of Islam, IMHO. -Tyr