PDA

View Full Version : So true

Abbey Marie
05-10-2018, 09:53 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11398&stc=1

jimnyc
05-10-2018, 10:10 AM
Yup, just oh so true, or close to it. I'm not exactly eating kale, but I am getting ready to head for downtime when it used to be time to shower up and get out. Times have changed!

I went to Jersey for a few days over the weekend and KILLED my back by just sleeping. The bed was different, the mattress too soft, and I could barely walk properly for a few days after that. The kids and all were just gearing up for fun, and I was heading back to the hotel with a bottle of water and a sandwich to mellow and hit the hay. I prefer the enjoyment of a nice quiet hotel room, maybe some room service, getting pampered with all the nice stuff - much better than going out till 2am and then puking and waking up with a hangover, go to work, and do it again!

Abbey Marie
05-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Yup, just oh so true, or close to it. I'm not exactly eating kale, but I am getting ready to head for downtime when it used to be time to shower up and get out. Times have changed!

I went to Jersey for a few days over the weekend and KILLED my back by just sleeping. The bed was different, the mattress too soft, and I could barely walk properly for a few days after that. The kids and all were just gearing up for fun, and I was heading back to the hotel with a bottle of water and a sandwich to mellow and hit the hay. I prefer the enjoyment of a nice quiet hotel room, maybe some room service, getting pampered with all the nice stuff - much better than going out till 2am and then puking and waking up with a hangover, go to work, and do it again!

Truth to tell, I’ve never been one to go to a club and dance. But I was always a night owl, and loved fun nights with others. I still will do a late game night, but that’s about it.

As for Kale, I’ll stick with my beloved spinach if that’s ok.

jimnyc
05-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Truth to tell, I’ve never been one to go to a club and dance. But I was always a night owl, and loved fun nights with others. I still will do a late game night, but that’s about it.

As for Kale, I’ll stick with my beloved spinach if that’s ok.

In my entire life I have danced 2x. That doesn't count slow dances with the ladies. I went to a disco when I was about 11 or 12, that would be about 1979 or 80. I danced for like 10 seconds, saw some girls laughing, could have been smiling for all I know, but that was it, never again! Until I was like 27, and a friend got married - and they had an open bar. Amazing what alcohol can do to a man. Thank God that the cell phones weren't really around and no film of it. But I was beyond repair, and a friends wife didn't ask, just dragged me onto the floor. I don't even know what I did, but I know without knowing, that it was no way dancing, because I don't know how!

But even though drunk and hammered, a split second of sanity hit me and I got off the floor as quick as possible, only to see my buddies laughing at me. I get embarrassed REAL easy, and turn bright red REAL easy, and get shaky hands in public REAL EASY. Even with alcohol in me.