PDA

View Full Version : Not Proportional: Good!

Kathianne
05-10-2018, 11:40 AM
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/10/retaliation-israel-pounds-irans-military-assets-syria-attack/

jimnyc
05-10-2018, 12:01 PM
Here's my concern: I'm not overly worried about Israel, as I think they can handle Iran. And especially so if it's against the limited forces in Syria. But what will Iran do if what just happened were to continue? Will they be satisfied with the lopsided evening? And if not, what will they do next? Will they try to influence involvement from others? I'm not sure any others would get involved though, quite frankly.

Kathianne
05-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Here's my concern: I'm not overly worried about Israel, as I think they can handle Iran. And especially so if it's against the limited forces in Syria. But what will Iran do if what just happened were to continue? Will they be satisfied with the lopsided evening? And if not, what will they do next? Will they try to influence involvement from others? I'm not sure any others would get involved though, quite frankly.

It seems that most of the ME is moving agaist Iran's grab. Seems the allies for Iran are Syria and the Palestinians. That's not a great bench.

jimnyc
05-10-2018, 12:22 PM
It seems that most of the ME is moving agaist Iran's grab. Seems the allies for Iran are Syria and the Palestinians. That's not a great bench.

Still a huge clusterfuck going on over there. And wouldn't surprise me if Hamas uses this moment to lob their own bombs, and give a shit wherever they may land.

Kathianne
05-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Still a huge clusterfuck going on over there. And wouldn't surprise me if Hamas uses this moment to lob their own bombs, and give a shit wherever they may land.

Likely, though they don't need an excuse and may find a nonproportional respose also.

NightTrain
05-10-2018, 12:56 PM
I'm only disappointed that Israel didn't flatten a few military bases in Iran proper as well, instead of limiting the punishment to Iranian assets in Syria.

Still, the mooks in Iran are sporting a pretty nice black eye. This should reign them in a bit.

I wonder if Iran is silly enough to attempt redemption? The next Israeli response should be rather spectacular.

Abbey Marie
05-10-2018, 03:29 PM
Am I the only one who thinks CBS’s comment is very anti-Israel?