PDA

View Full Version : Gina Haspel Has The Most Insane CIA Resume Of All Time

jimnyc
05-10-2018, 12:11 PM
I don't know what makes this such an insane resume as they put it. I love her. And imagine that, she followed the law back then, and instantly stated she would follow the law now.

I would love to see her get the gig. The first woman, and at 33 years of age! Good for her.

---

Gina Haspel Has The Most Insane CIA Resume Of All Time

Gina Haspel, President Donald Trump’s pick to become the director of the CIA, faced a grilling from the Senate Intelligence Committee Wednesday, answering questions regarding her views of torture and her vision for the agency.

The 33-year CIA veteran fended off aggressive questioning from Democrats as well as Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, criticizing her for taking part in legal, but now-banned, interrogation practices under former President George W. Bush. Haspel joined an enhanced interrogation program in the early 2000s, a year after the program gained approval from the administration.

Her detractors all point to the same alleged misdeed: the waterboarding of a chief Al-Qaida officer in the Persian Gulf. The officer was the mastermind behind the attacks on the U.S.S. Cole in 2000, which killed 17 Americans and wounded 39 more.

Despite her familiarity with waterboarding, Haspel testified Wednesday that she supported the ban on the practice and would not attempt to revive any similar interrogations practices as director.

During her 33-year career, Haspel has served in Africa, Europe, and Russia, picking up five languages along the way. She’s also served as a CIA station chief four times and has served as the agency’s deputy director since 2016. If confirmed, Haspel will be the first female CIA director in history.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/10/gina-haspel-cia-resume/

Abbey Marie
05-10-2018, 12:19 PM
I watched the whole thing. The Dems just kept trying to get her to sound bad with the same couple of questions over and over. A lot about her “morals”. Hearing baby-killer Dems ask about morals was nauseating. She handled tough questions very well. I like her, and I admire her a whole lot. Also, we want the info we get from these folks. But then we act all shocked when we find out how.

I may have mentioned it, but my decades long career- CIA teacher said everyone he spoke to had only really good things to say about her.

So, where is Michelle Obama’s support for this extraordinary woman?

jimnyc
05-10-2018, 12:24 PM
I watched the whole thing. The Dems just kept trying to get her to sound bad with the same couple of questions over and over. A lot about her “ morals”. Hearing baby-killer Dems ask about morals was nauseating. She handled tough questions very well. I like her, and I admire her a whole lot. Also, we want the info we get from these folks. But then we act all shocked when we find out how.

I may have mentioned it, but my decades long career- CIA teacher said everyone he spoke to had only really good things to say about her.

Another glass ceiling hopefully to go down, while Hillary likely is steaming and finding ways to trash her too.

Another thing I liked about her, she didn't back off for one moment, a very confident and strong woman. She instantly replied and placed some in their places with the truth.

Gunny
05-10-2018, 05:19 PM
I have a question. What other government position is one required to express one's views of "torture"? I don't recall that being a standard question on any government form I ever filled out. Probably a good thing. Don't recall being asked that at any job interview either.

If "you" were an investor, would you feel you are getting a good return on your investment in the US Government? I feel like it's the REAL "Black Friday" every time I hear about anything Congress is doing.

PUT TOGETHER A BUDGET. THE ONE THING YOU ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO. Jeez...

aboutime
05-13-2018, 07:43 PM
Every, hate-filled, ignorant, stupid, hypocrite Democrat asking questions.

Haspel proved how dumb the Dems were, again, and again...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9VjC4Lohek

FakeNewsSux
05-13-2018, 09:00 PM
I watched the whole thing. The Dems just kept trying to get her to sound bad with the same couple of questions over and over. A lot about her “morals”. Hearing baby-killer Dems ask about morals was nauseating. She handled tough questions very well. I like her, and I admire her a whole lot. Also, we want the info we get from these folks. But then we act all shocked when we find out how.

The two faced political hacks on both sides of the aisle that attempt to hide their deep seated misogyny by trying to claim the moral high ground with their stand against 'torture' make me sick. The same clowns that announced their displeasure with the Haspel nomination were more than happy to approve of that Muslim/communist traitor Brennan, who was Haspel's superior at the CIA during the period in question, for the very same position.

As for the damn torture narrative attached to water boarding, sleep deprivation, et al, these methods were developed as an alternative to torture. Merriam-Webster defines torture as:: the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure. As far as we know, the enhanced interrogation methods used during this period did not cause lasting physical or mental trauma. Plus any methods that are used on our own troops during training do not amount to torture. But then again this is just par for the course for the people that view pointing out racial disparities as racism, giving a male point of view as misogyny, disagreeing with the homosexual lifestyle as homophobia, etc., etc., etc.

darin
05-14-2018, 03:21 AM
The woman's career is impressive, and i like her resolve.

aboutime
05-14-2018, 07:16 PM
Saw this today in my email....And YES...He did say it.https://pics.me.me/its-racist-to-only-allow-citizens-to-vote-chuck-schumer-32623552.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkKyHtKuhEc