PDA

View Full Version : Trumpzilla stomps on Obama’s “legacy”

Abbey Marie
05-11-2018, 12:15 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11400&stc=1

High_Plains_Drifter
05-11-2018, 02:53 PM
I hope someday it is made abundantly clear that there is NO Hawaiian birth certificate for Barry being born there, and the fraud is exposed with proof that is indisputable. He truly belongs in prison, but more than that, stripped from the pages of American history as ever being an American president. He was a fraud, and illegally held the office. That should be his legacy. 8 years of doing his best to destroy America, just like his puppet master, Soros, told him to do.

Gunny
05-11-2018, 07:51 PM
I think it's a joke (the whole "legacy" BS), but it's being portrayed as some sort of vendetta by Trump anyway. Nothing's going to happen to his "greatness" among the rank and file of the left. Look at the pass they've given Bill Clinton. His policies hammered the middle class; yet, they still love Bubba. He was out for the little guy and after those evil wealthy rightwingers. Except to tax them would mean taxing himself and his wealthy cohorts.

He drained the military. We were so overworked and over-deployed during his 8 years I know I was burned out. Pilots were barely getting their flying hours. I never had a full platoon-then-company. The grunt that could spell the best was the admin clerk because we had no clerks for awhile.

But he was great :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
05-11-2018, 07:58 PM
I think it's a joke (the whole "legacy" BS), but it's being portrayed as some sort of vendetta by Trump anyway. Nothing's going to happen to his "greatness" among the rank and file of the left. Look at the pass they've given Bill Clinton. His policies hammered the middle class; yet, they still love Bubba. He was out for the little guy and after those evil wealthy rightwingers. Except to tax them would mean taxing himself and his wealthy cohorts.

He drained the military. We were so overworked and over-deployed during his 8 years I know I was burned out. Pilots were barely getting their flying hours. I never had a full platoon-then-company. The grunt that could spell the best was the admin clerk because we had no clerks for awhile.

But he was great :rolleyes:
Partial birth abortion...

aboutime
05-11-2018, 08:10 PM
http://whistleblower-newswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/image004-15.jpghttps://i.pinimg.com/736x/e8/f9/91/e8f9917a571794728048c52dc9ec16c7--stupid-funny-funny-stuff.jpghttps://thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/tyranny-750.jpghttp://www.azmeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/There-goes-my-legacy.jpg

Gunny
05-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Partial birth abortion...He did that? I didn't pay as much attention to politics except as how it affected me, my family and the Marine Corps back then. Ask AT, pre-info age, when you deployed, you were shut off from the world. We didn't have internet nor cell phones. We had training and cleaning, eating and sleeping. Get up next day and do it again. Every day. Couple days in port about every month and we sure as Hell weren't catching up on the news.

This is port call math: 25 days straight deployment = (-) 130 missed beers + 3 days in port x130 missed beers (+ 6 beers x 3 for port call days / 3 days in port = 49 missing beers x 3 that have to be accounted for. :)

Black Diamond
05-11-2018, 08:30 PM
He did that? I didn't pay as much attention to politics except as how it affected me, my family and the Marine Corps back then. Ask AT, pre-info age, when you deployed, you were shut off from the world. We didn't have internet nor cell phones. We had training and cleaning, eating and sleeping. Get up next day and do it again. Every day. Couple days in port about every month and we sure as Hell weren't catching up on the news.

This is port call math: 25 days straight deployment = (-) 130 missed beers + 3 days in port x130 missed beers (+ 6 beers x 3 for port call days / 3 days in port = 49 missing beers x 3 that have to be accounted for. :)
I don't know. He was a staunch supporter of it and queers In the military.

Black Diamond
05-11-2018, 08:32 PM
He did that? I didn't pay as much attention to politics except as how it affected me, my family and the Marine Corps back then. Ask AT, pre-info age, when you deployed, you were shut off from the world. We didn't have internet nor cell phones. We had training and cleaning, eating and sleeping. Get up next day and do it again. Every day. Couple days in port about every month and we sure as Hell weren't catching up on the news.

I've thought of that re the military. You miss out on much of what goes on back home... And some of the things you used to think were important ???

Gunny
05-11-2018, 08:43 PM
I don't know. He was a staunch supporter of it and queers In the military.I DO remember the fags in the military thing. That of course would have affected me except the Marine Corps said fuck THAT. If you're gay, you're gone.

You would be surprised at how many so-called "Marines" would go on one work up (1o days training pre-deployment at sea) then come back and either purposefully get busted for drugs or claim to be gay just to get out. They couldn't hang with 10 days on a ship rolling around in a combat box off the SoCal coast. Good riddance. Don't want to be stuck on a ship for 6 months with a pussy anyway. Already filled Ship's Platoon up with idiots.

Gunny
05-11-2018, 08:57 PM
I've thought of that re the military. You miss out on much of what goes on back home... And some of the things you used to think were important ???We missed out on almost everything. We'd get newspapers at the Ship's Store after an UnRep but they were probably two weeks old. Might get to talk to momma a couple two or three times.

Momma had to handle. All there was to it and you could drive yourself nuts worrying about things out of your control. Your return date was set, barring Saddam Hussein starting a war, and there was nothing you could do about it.

When we deploy, most of the Marine wives gaggle up together and support each other. Important to me was getting through the deployment without losing anyone and making sure my little monsters were highly-trained, efficient killing machines.

Otherwise, we lived the movie Groundhog Day. Wake up and start the same day over again. 45 days in theater in the Gulf, then Groundhog Day all the way home.