PDA

View Full Version : GOP Rep. Meadows To Request Audit Of Mueller Probe

Gunny
05-11-2018, 03:39 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:56 PM PT — Fri. May 11, 2018GOP representative and House (http://www.oann.com/gop-rep-meadows-to-request-audit-of-mueller-probe/#) Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows is planning to request an audit of the Mueller probe.
In an interview airing Sunday, Meadows noted he will be asking the government accountability office to audit the ‘financial resources’ of the Russia probe.
He said the audit would be to ensure the special (http://www.oann.com/gop-rep-meadows-to-request-audit-of-mueller-probe/#) counsel is properly using the funds made available to him by Congress.
An audit of the probe would reportedly provide more information on the scope of the probe to lawmakers, which the Mueller team has refused to do so far.
According to the latest expense report on the investigation, the Mueller team has spent nearly seven million dollars as of December 2017.
http://www.oann.com/gop-rep-meadows-to-request-audit-of-mueller-probe/

About time someone went after this insufferable pr*ck for wasting taxpayer money. Seven million for NOTHING? Wonder how much wall $7M would build ....

Abbey Marie
05-11-2018, 04:23 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11403&stc=1

High_Plains_Drifter
05-11-2018, 06:10 PM
I just read about this on twitter.

I don't think the witch hunt has much more time. Public opinion has been turning against it, a federal judge now wants to see the scope memo, now they're going to audit it, we now know the obama DOJ/FBI planted a mole in the Trump campaign... this entire thing stinks from top, obama, to bottom, clinton. People need to go to jail. There's another IG report coming out too, and I've been hearing it's going to finally blow the top off this thing and we'll see indictments and perp walks. It's the only way to stop these people. They're too stupid to know when the gig is up and to just give it up.

https://image.ibb.co/k6hfSS/Daq4_Huk_UQAAQt_Zd.jpg

Gunny
05-11-2018, 10:30 PM
I just read about this on twitter.

I don't think the witch hunt has much more time. Public opinion has been turning against it, a federal judge now wants to see the scope memo, now they're going to audit it, we now know the obama DOJ/FBI planted a mole in the Trump campaign... this entire thing stinks from top, obama, to bottom, clinton. People need to go to jail. There's another IG report coming out too, and I've been hearing it's going to finally blow the top off this thing and we'll see indictments and perp walks. It's the only way to stop these people. They're too stupid to know when the gig is up and to just give it up.

https://image.ibb.co/k6hfSS/Daq4_Huk_UQAAQt_Zd.jpgEver the optimist :) No one worth locking up will be locked up. That's a dream come true.

Let's review (from way back when): Hitlery was under investigation in the 90s for Whitewater. No call me cynical or whatever, but an investigation into Whitewater never sufficiently explained Whitewater. It instead shifted gears to suddenly to focus on Bill's cigar box. Pun intended :)

Now, at that point, Bill was a lame duck with a Republican Congress. Hitlery still had aspirations of someday running for Prez. She already had spent 6 years telling one what to do and meddling in government business. Sacrifice on Bill's part? Not out of the realm of possibilities. Especially considering what conniving shysters the Clinton's are. That special counsel turned out to be a joke, waste of time and tax dollars and the only conclusion ever arrived at is we gt an explanation of what "is" is from Bill.

Nobody's in jail.

Hillary was derelict in her duties as Secretary of State with the Bengazi thing. No one's in jail.

Hillary was busted red-handed using a private, unsecure server to transmit classified and/or sensitive info. Anyone else would be UNDER the prison for that shit. Where's John Walker? Conversely, where is Hitlery? Whining on some TV show somewhere how she got hosed.

The two FBI folks busted for plotting against Trump? One just resigned. Finally.

So, who has been indicted? A couple of Trump's people on unrelated to the investigation charges. The left will walk. When Mueller concluded there's nothing to conclude, they'll just close up shop and pretend they were just doing their jobs and time to move on.

It will be up to Congress to go after anyone and so far, for all the noise they've made, hasn't happened. Even Trump's AG is dragging his feet. His whole Presidency has been like an uphill run in the mud. I don't see anything changing. The left will never admit this was stupid, concocted bullshit. Not in a million years.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Ever the optimist :) No one worth locking up will be locked up. That's a dream come true.

Let's review (from way back when): Hitlery was under investigation in the 90s for Whitewater. No call me cynical or whatever, but an investigation into Whitewater never sufficiently explained Whitewater. It instead shifted gears to suddenly to focus on Bill's cigar box. Pun intended :)

Now, at that point, Bill was a lame duck with a Republican Congress. Hitlery still had aspirations of someday running for Prez. She already had spent 6 years telling one what to do and meddling in government business. Sacrifice on Bill's part? Not out of the realm of possibilities. Especially considering what conniving shysters the Clinton's are. That special counsel turned out to be a joke, waste of time and tax dollars and the only conclusion ever arrived at is we gt an explanation of what "is" is from Bill.

Nobody's in jail.

Hillary was derelict in her duties as Secretary of State with the Bengazi thing. No one's in jail.

Hillary was busted red-handed using a private, unsecure server to transmit classified and/or sensitive info. Anyone else would be UNDER the prison for that shit. Where's John Walker? Conversely, where is Hitlery? Whining on some TV show somewhere how she got hosed.

The two FBI folks busted for plotting against Trump? One just resigned. Finally.

So, who has been indicted? A couple of Trump's people on unrelated to the investigation charges. The left will walk. When Mueller concluded there's nothing to conclude, they'll just close up shop and pretend they were just doing their jobs and time to move on.

It will be up to Congress to go after anyone and so far, for all the noise they've made, hasn't happened. Even Trump's AG is dragging his feet. His whole Presidency has been like an uphill run in the mud. I don't see anything changing. The left will never admit this was stupid, concocted bullshit. Not in a million years.
Ever the pessimist... :laugh:

I hear ya, Gunny... but what's been discovered that's been going since the Trump campaign is the biggest political scandal in American history, and people have gone to jail for less already. It ain't over yet. I'd be hard pressed to say it's even half over yet. This thing is so huge that it's going to take a lot more time to ferret out all the facts. Far as people being indicted and going to jail, well, they SHOULD, but I have to be realistic. I know damn well there's two sets of laws. I'd be happy if the outcome was somewhere between what I'd like to see happen and what you say will happen.

pete311
05-12-2018, 08:20 AM
You audit when something is over.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-12-2018, 09:03 AM
You audit when something is over.
No.