PDA

View Full Version : My Wife...

hjmick
05-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Can't figure why our boys:

(Jake & Elwood)

Are giving me so much attention this evening (they generally favor her affections).

I haven't told her that I'm keeping dog treats in my pocket...

Kathianne
05-11-2018, 06:37 PM

(Jake & Elwood)

Are giving me so much attention this evening (they generally favor her affections).

I haven't told her that I'm keeping dog treats in my pocket...

:laugh2:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-11-2018, 06:59 PM
Looks like two, happy, healthy, well taken care of critters right there... :thumb:

Gunny
05-11-2018, 07:09 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11404&stc=1

(Jake & Elwood)

I haven't told her that I'm keeping dog treats in my pocket...Jake and Elwood, huh? :laugh:

hjmick
05-11-2018, 07:15 PM
Jake and Elwood, huh? :laugh:

Half brothers. We had Jake first, when my mom brought Elwood out for my 50th he was named Percy (who the fuck names a dog Percy?), she didn't name him... Anyway, no way in hell he was keeping that name... My best friend had flown in from California for the occasion and his entry into the renaming contest won, hands down... So now we have The Blues Brothers...

Gunny
05-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Half brothers. We had Jake first, when my mom brought Elwood out for my 50th he was named Percy (who the fuck names a dog Percy?), she didn't name him... Anyway, no way in hell he was keeping that name... My best friend had flown in from California for the occasion and his entry into the renaming contest won, hands down... So now we have The Blues Brothers...Who names ANYTHING "Percy"? Might as well go ahead and name him Sue.

Those are papillons, right?

Abbey Marie
05-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Half brothers. We had Jake first, when my mom brought Elwood out for my 50th he was named Percy (who the fuck names a dog Percy?)...

A fan of Disney’s film Pocahontas...

hjmick
05-11-2018, 07:45 PM
Who names ANYTHING "Percy"? Might as well go ahead and name him Sue.

Those are papillons, right?

They are indeed Papillons. Most people go with long hair Chihuahua first.

Mom breeds and shows them, though I think she may have stopped the breeding. Both come from her stock... Elwood (brown and white, Percy) was from a friend of hers bitch and Jake's dad... it was her friend who named him percy...

Funny thing, I've never been much of a small dog kind of guy, but these two are too cool for school... smart as hell.

hjmick
05-11-2018, 07:46 PM
A fan of Disney’s film Pocahontas...

That doesn't make it right. LOL