PDA

View Full Version : OCA is a piece of garbage

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 05:07 PM
From his personal threats of violence in real life against other board members, to his using the racism word, like the word communism in the 1950's, to his bold arrogance.

he is one of the meanest, s.o.b's ive ever met.

And im calling him out.

You are :lame2: oca

5stringJeff
08-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Moved to Steel Cage.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 05:17 PM
oops, sorry Jeff.

Moved to Steel Cage.

emmett
08-20-2007, 05:28 PM
WHAT piece of garbage is he? A can, a piece of paper, a slimy popsicle stick perhaps. Be precise.

Now understand, I'm not taking up for OCA, he certainly does not need me to do that for him, what I want to do is inspire you to overcome this problem you have with him.

Now personally, I tend to agree with most of his points concerning topics but I do take issue with his presentation. It is ....well....let's say....lacks tact at times. I guess you could say he is a bit rude from time to time.

Now, I want you to go to your full length mirror. OK, you there. OK. Now look at yourself. Give yourself a good lookover. Growl, go ahead, growl. Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Now get back in there kid and kick his ass, you can do it.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 05:39 PM
I want him to apologize for threatening people with physical violence in real life. Other then that, i have nothing against him personally.

WHAT piece of garbage is he? A can, a piece of paper, a slimy popsicle stick perhaps. Be precise.

Now understand, I'm not taking up for OCA, he certainly does not need me to do that for him, what I want to do is inspire you to overcome this problem you have with him.

Now personally, I tend to agree with most of his points concerning topics but I do take issue with his presentation. It is ....well....let's say....lacks tact at times. I guess you could say he is a bit rude from time to time.

Now, I want you to go to your full length mirror. OK, you there. OK. Now look at yourself. Give yourself a good lookover. Growl, go ahead, growl. Grrrrrrrr!!!!

jimnyc
08-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't vision a happy ending here?

:popcorn:

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 06:21 PM
lol, for shame OCA.

hjmick
08-20-2007, 06:34 PM

Yeah, I had the same thought.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 06:35 PM
From his personal threats of violence in real life against other board members, to his using the racism word, like the word communism in the 1950's, to his bold arrogance.

And im calling him out.

You never met maineman. Take a hinter over to USMessageboardonline.com and disagree with him, and see how long before he tells you tahat you are poking your kids up the ass. Ask redstatesrules about that douchebag.

No, I like OCA. He can be coarse, but only when someone else is being a douche, and still I've never seen him go over the line. He tossed maineman out on his ass when that douchebag followed me to this board, and I will be forever grateful.

You da man OCA! :salute:

jackass
08-20-2007, 06:54 PM

I see alot of my dicks bigger than yours and im gonna kick your ass if I ever fly out there! :poke:

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:07 PM

And im calling him out.

Well, well, well.

If I say Waterrescuefag is a racist he's a racist..........i'm rarely wrong.

If I say that you are a fucking idiot who got his ass handed to him at USMB and are now looking to have whats left removed by me then you are that fucking idiot............i'm rarely wrong.

You will never get an apology from me, I called out Mr. internet tough guy(check a thread at USMB where he... ROTFLMFAO.....threatens to rip some people "limb from limb"), hell I even gave him the flight# and place where I would be on Jan.29, he pussed out and now I gotta fly out to Reno on Easter day and beat the piss out of him on our lord's resurrection day.....but thats just the type of guy I am, a heavy lifter.

So in short, take your apologies and shove them up your fucking ass.

You can't run with me and you know it.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 07:10 PM

Gunny
08-20-2007, 07:16 PM
I want him to apologize for threatening people with physical violence in real life. Other then that, i have nothing against him personally.

If you're lucky, you'll be ignored. If you're not, it isn't going to be pretty for you.

Who has he threatened in real life? You got a link to back that up?

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Well, well, well.

If I say Waterrescuefag is a racist he's a racist..........i'm rarely wrong.

If I say that you are a fucking idiot who got his ass handed to him at USMB and are now looking to have whats left removed by me then you are that fucking idiot............i'm rarely wrong.

You will never get an apology from me, I called out Mr. internet tough guy(check a thread at USMB where he... ROTFLMFAO.....threatens to rip some people "limb from limb"), hell I even gave him the flight# and place where I would be on Jan.29, he pussed out and now I gotta fly out to Reno on Easter day and beat the piss out of him on our lord's resurrection day.....but thats just the type of guy I am, a heavy lifter.

So in short, take your apologies and shove them up your fucking ass.

You can't run with me and you know it.

Like I said you will be here on Easter anywhere anytime.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:21 PM

Emmitt is correct, I can be crass and rude but i'm kinda like that in real life too only difference being I know when to shut off the vulgarity spicket and use more creative, backhanded insults.

Which leads me to the reason why i'm here on this board, I love to argue, i'll argue all day long from politics to football to music etc. etc. etc. but I don't cotton to fools and liars and Nevada fits both categories to a "t".

What it comes down to this, i'm 40 yrs old this year, I like who I am and I have many friends some of which are more obnoxious than me. Everyone knows the way I am, its either love it or leave it and trust me i've had a few who've left it. With that said, i'm also the first to buy a round(reminds me I owe Darin some money because the bastard wouldn't let me pay for dinner), lend some money to friends if they need a bill paid or a necessity bought so there is another side to me but...................I will never back down nor will I ever apologize unless I, me, myself feel i've done something wrong and that has happened on occasion here.

With that said this situation....................I will never fucking apologize since none is warranted. Acts can go blow himself.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Like I said you will be here on Easter anywhere anytime.

I know what you look like, do you know what I look like....joke?

Day after Easter you still won't know what I look like.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:24 PM
If you're lucky, you'll be ignored. If you're not, it isn't going to be pretty for you.

Who has he threatened in real life? You got a link to back that up?

He threatned my life Gunny in a couple of statements, you were in the thred don't play it off.

When you tell someone your going to run them over with a car, hit them with a brick and something else thhat was to childish to even remember, those are considered threats against someones life and is a cowards way.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:25 PM
I know what you look like, do you know what I look like....joke?

Day after Easter you still won't know what I look like.

That just shows what a coward you are. Im here wanting to face you like a man and your a coward. I guarantee you wouldn't get close enough to me to do anything I don't care what you look like.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 07:26 PM
The whole physical threat thing was the end result of a long story, and one with which none of us really needs to get involved; especially any newcomers. Just IMO, of course.

OCA may be blunt, but in 2 years he has never been anything but nice to me. He happens to have a very low tolerance level for bs'ers and liars, so if he happens to see those traits, he's just not going to let it go unmentioned. Ya know?

Now, I know that as a woman I don't really understand the male ego, or the need to "call people out". But surely we can get along better than this?

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:27 PM
He threatned my life Gunny in a couple of statements, you were in the thred don't play it off.

When you tell someone your going to run them over with a car, hit them with a brick and something else thhat was to childish to even remember, those are considered threats against someones life and is a cowards way.

Your still one of these fools who believes in something called a fair fight, fighting has one objective, victory, and i'll go to whatever length I have to make sure it is predetermined that I come out on top.

As for the rest.........":boohoo::boohoo: somebody threatened me waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaah". Check your pants, I think there is a **** in there.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:28 PM
That just shows what a coward you are. Im here wanting to face you like a man and your a coward. I guarantee you wouldn't get close enough to me to do anything I don't care what you look like.

All I gotta do is go to the local queer leather bar to find you, you will be the one doing karaoke to Liza Minnelli.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:30 PM
The whole physical threat thing was the end result of a long story, and one with which none of us really needs to get involved; especially any newcomers. Just IMO, of course.

OCA may be blunt, but in 2 years he has never been anything but nice to me. He happens to have a very low tolerance level for bs'ers and liars, so if he happens to see those traits, he's just not going to let it go unmentioned. Ya know?

Now, I know that as a woman I don't really understand the male ego, or the need to "call people out". But surely we can get along better than this?

The physical shit was in response to Nevada trying to bully his way around USMB, saying that he has a big schlong and what a fucking athletic wonder he is.

I don't cotton to bullshitters........I call them on their bullshit.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 07:31 PM
You never met maineman. Take a hinter over to USMessageboardonline.com and disagree with him, and see how long before he tells you tahat you are poking your kids up the ass. Ask redstatesrules about that douchebag.

No, I like OCA. He can be coarse, but only when someone else is being a douche, and still I've never seen him go over the line. He tossed maineman out on his ass when that douchebag followed me to this board, and I will be forever grateful.

You da man OCA! :salute:

Actsnoblemartin came here from USMB. He knows maineman.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 07:33 PM
The physical shit was in response to Nevada trying to bully his way around USMB, saying that he has a big schlong and what a fucking athletic wonder he is.

Yup, that's what I was saying. :salute:

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:37 PM

Hey moron, go read the thread at USMB I wasn't bullying anything. Maineman and Larkin were advocating burning an American Flag and said something to the effect that they would prevent someone from stopping them and it escloated. Know the facts before you comment moron. Ask Manny he was there. What I said is I would rip someone limb from limb or something to that effect if I ever saw them burn and American Flag. Then Larkin and Maineman decided to take it to the next level so I did as well jackass. That is the only thread over there I threatned someone in. You either didn't read it or read it and are a fucking liar, either way your a piece of shit and a waste of time.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:38 PM

Calling me on something that you had no part of and herd second hand :fu:

Gunny
08-20-2007, 07:43 PM

I'm not playing off anything. Don't assume. I asked for a link. Nothing more.

I'd be interested to know what punishment you think should befall OCA for said transgression ... being as I let you ride for doing the same damned thing to Larkinn at USMB.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Hey moron, go read the thread at USMB I wasn't bullying anything. Maineman and Larkin were advocating burning an American Flag and said something to the effect that they would prevent someone from stopping them and it escloated. Know the facts before you comment moron. Ask Manny he was there. What I said is I would rip someone limb from limb or something to that effect if I ever saw them burn and American Flag. Then Larkin and Maineman decided to take it to the next level so I did as well jackass. That is the only thread over there I threatned someone in. You either didn't read it or read it and are a fucking liar, either way your a piece of shit and a waste of time.

Bullshit. Nice backpedal though.

Funny though seeing as how you are a supporter of flag burning. yes, tolerating someone who's avatar pictures it, defending that person makes you implicit.

Deal with that welfare collector.

Gunny

Yeah, he thinks he's something. Notice how everyone has to go to Bumfuck, Nowhere tho ... he talks the talk ... but he won't take any of the trips, and HE has the time off.:laugh2:

nevadamedic

I'd be interested to know what punishment you think should befall OCA for said transgression ... being as I let you ride for doing the same damned thing to Larkinn at USMB.

I never said anything about a punishment. I never said anything about it at all until other people stuck their noses in it. I didn't report him frankly I don't care. It just shows what a bitch he really is.

The ONLY thing I have asked for is a fair fight me and him Easter and he is to scared obviously to agree to that.

I took it to far on USMB and I admitted it to you and other people and I should have been banned and have no clue why I wasn't.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Calling me on something that you had no part of and herd second hand :fu:

Again bullshit......I read that motherfucker verbatim, don't give me that shit boy. I was on USMB ripping libs when you were still shitting in your huggies.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 07:51 PM

I was part of that thread, as was Jimmy.

That's not to mention the occasions when you challenged others to "come on out to Reno and you'd meet 'em." What for? Tea?

How about you take a trip down to San Antonio and me and you have some "tea"?:poke:

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:54 PM
Bullshit. Nice backpedal though.

Funny though seeing as how you are a supporter of flag burning. yes, tolerating someone who's avatar pictures it, defending that person makes you implicit.

Deal with that welfare collector.

The hell I did. I was on LN's ass the whole time about it, why don't you ask her. I don't turn on people that are my friends just because they make a mistake or do something to make me mad.

Let me make it clear for your bitch ass I am and have always been against flag burning unless you are retiring the American Flag after service.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Yeah, he thinks he's something. Notice how everyone has to go to Bumfuck, Nowhere tho ... he talks the talk ... but he won't take any of the trips, and HE has the time off.:laugh2:

Because HE said he was going to be here on Easter on the same thread. Only makes sense.

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:56 PM
The hell I did. I was on LN's ass the whole time about it, why don't you ask her. I don't turn on people that are my friends just because they make a mistake or do something to make me mad.

Let me make it clear for your bitch ass I am and have always been against flag burning unless you are retiring the American Flag after service.

Sorry, thats just not what you represented. Its already on record, why deny it?

Gunny
08-20-2007, 07:57 PM
I never said anything about a punishment. I never said anything about it at all until other people stuck their noses in it. I didn't report him frankly I don't care. It just shows what a bitch he really is.

The ONLY thing I have asked for is a fair fight me and him Easter and he is to scared obviously to agree to that.

I took it to far on USMB and I admitted it to you and other people and I should have been banned and have no clue why I wasn't.

It was just part of that "unfair treatment" you received from me that you've been bitching about.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:57 PM
I was part of that thread, as was Jimmy.

That's not to mention the occasions when you challenged others to "come on out to Reno and you'd meet 'em." What for? Tea?

How about you take a trip down to San Antonio and me and you have some "tea"?:poke:

Sorry your not my type, Im not into guys. Why don't you ask OCA as im sure he love to deep throat.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:58 PM
It was just part of that "unfair treatment" you received from me that you've been bitching about.

The fuck it is. That is the only fair thing you have done in my favor.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Sorry, thats just not what you represented. Its already on record, why deny it?

Where did I ever say I SUPPORTED flag burning?

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 07:59 PM
I see alot of my dicks bigger than yours and im gonna kick your ass if I ever fly out there! :poke:

It is and I will. :cool:

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Because HE said he was going to be here on Easter on the same thread. Only makes sense.

You are such a fucking pussy and liar, I gave you flight#, day and time to meet me at DFW, halfway for both of us, you got weak in the knees at that thought so me, being the bigger man, said I would go to Sacramento for Easter this year and take a day to make the 2.5 hr drive up there to beat the fuck out of you because you were too fucking scared to come to DFW.

Thats just the type of guy I am.

jackass
08-20-2007, 08:01 PM
What it comes down to this, i'm 40 yrs old this year, I like who I am and I have many friends some of which are more obnoxious than me. Everyone knows the way I am, its either love it or leave it and trust me i've had a few who've left it. With that said, i'm also the first to buy a round(reminds me I owe Darin some money because the bastard wouldn't let me pay for dinner), lend some money to friends if they need a bill paid or a necessity bought so there is another side to me but...................I will never back down nor will I ever apologize unless I, me, myself feel i've done something wrong and that has happened on occasion here.

With that said this situation....................I will never fucking apologize since none is warranted. Acts can go blow himself.

Holy shit....! I didnt know Jim had a dual account on here!! :laugh2:

OCA

Not condemning is exactly the same as supporting, deal with it.

LiberalNation
Blah, blah, blah, this is getting boring. Gona hafta push my way into this thread and liven it up a bit.

Gunny
Sorry your not my type, Im not into guys. Why don't you ask OCA as im sure he love to deep throat.

You're damned right I'm not your type ... you ain't even in my league, you just haven't shown enough G-2 to figure that one out.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:03 PM
You are such a fucking pussy and liar, I gave you flight#, day and time to meet me at DFW, halfway for both of us, you got weak in the knees at that thought so me, being the bigger man, said I would go to Sacramento for Easter this year and take a day to make the 2.5 hr drive up there to beat the fuck out of you because you were too fucking scared to come to DFW.

The airlines don't take food stamps.:laugh2:

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:05 PM

Wow, boy does this not fit Nevada's pattern?

1.Gets his ass handed to him in yet another thread

2. When he's backed into a corner with no way out he resorts to calling his opponent a queer.

Nevada you completely fucking suck balls at debating/arguing.

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:07 PM

More like he can't climb over the pile of DVD's that are piled up at the exit from his mom's basement.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:07 PM

No you said you and your family were coming here for Easter. But if your going to Sacramento no problem i'll be there.

You have the balls to call me a pussy when your threatening to run someone over rather then face them like a man? :laugh2: What a punk bitch :laugh2:

I can't wait until Easter I am gonna put you out on the corner like the bitch you are and make some money off of you. Be sure to bring your favorite dress and come fuck me pumps, maybe i'll be able to make an extra dollar or two.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:09 PM
You're damned right I'm not your type ... you ain't even in my league, you just haven't shown enough G-2 to figure that one out.

You right, there is only one person in your league. Speaking of wich how is Shattered?

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:10 PM

You've tried?

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:17 PM
You right, there is only one person in your league. Speaking of wich how is Shattered?

How's your daughter?

And before you whine again, when you choose to not draw the line with your insults, I'll meet you on the same level. Understand?

And any time you think you're tough enough, I have a free pass for life to the military base gym of your choosing ... Lackaland AFB, Ft Sam Houston, Randolph AFB.

You want fair? I'll take you in the ring ... how's that for fair?

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:19 PM
You've tried?

'Fraid not, couch potato. I work for a living rather than sponge off other's tax dollars.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:20 PM
How's your daughter?

And before you whine again, when you choose to not draw the line with your insults, I'll meet you on the same level. Understand?

And any time you think you're tough enough, I have a free pass for life to the military base gym of your choosing ... Lackaland AFB, Ft Sam Houston, Randolph AFB.

Sounds good to me, and my daughter is fine thanks for asking since I know that you really care.

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 08:21 PM

What you said is this...

She's made it clear in several threads that she is only doing it because she knows it is pissing Pale off. It's just a damn picture, she said she doesn't endorse it. Granted it's the wring way to get attention, no need to make this big of a deal about it.

It's no big deal right? It's just a flag right? Nothing more than a picture right? It's OK if it's for shits and giggles right? Fuck off you Chuckle Monkey.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Sounds good to me, and my daughter is fine thanks for asking since I know that you really care.

Talkin's done ... show up. You're in for a rude awakening.

Oh, and I trust even you are smart enough to understand the daughter comment ...

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:24 PM
No you said you and your family were coming here for Easter. But if your going to Sacramento no problem i'll be there.

You have the balls to call me a pussy when your threatening to run someone over rather then face them like a man? :laugh2: What a punk bitch :laugh2:

I can't wait until Easter I am gonna put you out on the corner like the bitch you are and make some money off of you. Be sure to bring your favorite dress and come fuck me pumps, maybe i'll be able to make an extra dollar or two.

Blah blah blah, same as your tough talk at USMB.

Believe me you don't want to fuck with me and by proxy the Greeks in Sacramento............FOR SURE you'd be sent back to Reno on a stretcher.

Just read that thread about Easter, Reno........can't quote it, its closed, but I said that I wasn't planning on coming to Sac for Easter in 08 but now that i've got a special reason to make the trip i'll be there frothing at the mouth.

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:26 PM
'Fraid not, couch potato. I work for a living rather than sponge off other's tax dollars.

I don't think there is anything I hate more in life than a fucking welfare cheat.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
I don't think there is anything I hate more in life than a fucking welfare cheat.

I'm just wondering what disability one can have that he can still talk kicking people's asses? Something surely is not kosher here ....

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm just wondering what disability one can have that he can still talk kicking people's asses? Something surely is not kosher here ....

I was wondering long ago why if this motherfucker is bedridden and on every pain medication known to man is he able to go and volunteer at all these different places such as the Tahoe fires and go to parties such as Hot August Nights etc. etc......I smell bullshit. I smell me paying for some fucking loser in Carson City.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I was wondering long ago why if this motherfucker is bedridden and on every pain medication known to man is he able to go and volunteer at all these different places such as the Tahoe fires and go to parties such as Hot August Nights etc. etc......I smell bullshit. I smell me paying for some fucking loser in Carson City.

Those who really need the help suffer for the cheats.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:36 PM

I helped at the Red Cross Evacuation Center checking blood pressures and checking medical records. HAN I got to hang out with the bands. I am not supposed to be doing much at all until I have surgery and like I've explained to you before I will be back to 100% by December at the latest moron.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:40 PM
I helped at the Red Cross Evacuation Center checking blood pressures and checking medical records. HAN I got to hang out with the bands. I am not supposed to be doing much at all until I have surgery and like I've explained to you before I will be back to 100% by December at the latest moron.

So let me get this straight ... you can't even work because you need surgery; yet, you're issuing challenges and/or threats of physical violence?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:42 PM
So let me get this straight ... you can't even work because you need surgery; yet, you're issuing challenges and/or threats of physical violence?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Think about it, I know you are a smart guy. If I am 100% by December and Easter is in April I wont have a problem will I?

glockmail
08-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Not condemning is exactly the same as supporting, deal with it.
I've gotta take exception to this. I'm on record as saying that I think it should not be banned, because it identifies the perp as an anti-American, no different than then painting that verdict on their forehead.

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Think about it, I know you are a smart guy. If I am 100% by December and Easter is in April I wont have a problem will I?

You will have a huge problem in April.

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:45 PM

Uh uh.....ok.

I smell a cheater.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 08:46 PM
....I can't wait until Easter I am gonna put you out on the corner like the bitch you are and make some money off of you. Be sure to bring your favorite dress and come fuck me pumps, maybe i'll be able to make an extra dollar or two.

You gotta admit y'all these are pretty creative. :popcorn:

glockmail
08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
How's your daughter?

1. Over the line as Sahtterered is not gunny's daughter (or is she) and she has given Nevada shit so is fair game.
2. Neither is the gym-shit fair unless you are both the same height/weight class. But you can always use a matched pair of Colts- "The Equalizer".

glockmail
08-20-2007, 08:50 PM

Oh, and I trust even you are smart enough to understand the daughter comment ...

I think he took it well and gave you a chance to to man-up and forget about it, which you failed at, losing points.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:51 PM

Did it ever occur to you that you're making threats against people sight unseen? Some of us might just be your worst nightmare, dude. Is running off at the mouth insulting people on a message board worth getting your ass kicked?

glockmail
08-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Did it ever occur to you that you're making threats against people sight unseen? Some of us might just be your worst nightmare, dude. Is running off at the mouth insulting people on a message board worth getting your ass kicked? Same could be true for you. :poke:

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:54 PM
I think he took it well and gave you a chance to to man-up and forget about it, which you failed at, losing points.

His response was vague, so I just clairified my comment for him. He hasn't mentioned it again and neither have I.

End of story.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Same could be true for you. :poke:

Nah ... I know what I'm about. Only threats, if you wish to call them that, I have ever made were in response to being threatened.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Same could be true for you. :poke:

btw ... how's that black and white striped shirt working for you?:poke:

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
His response was vague, so I just clairified my comment for him. He hasn't mentioned it again and neither have I.

End of story. He was purposedly vauge to give you an out, which you rejected. Either way it was over the line and you should know better. In fact I know you know better.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:00 PM
btw ... how's that black and white striped shirt working for you?:poke:
Not too bad. How's it working for you?

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 09:02 PM

Fuck it, I'd beat your ass as a gimp. You want to talk the talk? Be prepared to walk the walk.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:12 PM
1. Over the line as Sahtterered is not gunny's daughter (or is she) and she has given Nevada shit so is fair game.
2. Neither is the gym-shit fair unless you are both the same height/weight class. But you can always use a matched pair of Colts- "The Equalizer".

Doesn't matter whether or not she's my daughter. What matters is the insults based on some sick, twisted bullshit are over the line.

When NM attacks shattered and it's one on one, and he doesn't bring my name into it, I don't get involved.

I have a matching set of Ruger Vaquero's in .45 Long Colt ... he can choose whichever he pleases. How's that?

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:14 PM
He was purposedly vauge to give you an out, which you rejected. Either way it was over the line and you should know better. In fact I know you know better.

Wrong. You're seeing shit that ain't there. I was the one giving the out ... and it's been over and done until you keep bringing it back up.

And again, I was no more over the line than he has been. You are incorrect on that one as well.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:16 PM
Not too bad. How's it working for you?

I'm trying to play ref, and if I was ... I damned sure wouldn't be as partial as you're being.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Doesn't matter whether or not she's my daughter. What matters is the insults based on some sick, twisted bullshit are over the line.

When NM attacks shattered and it's one on one, and he doesn't bring my name into it, I don't get involved.

I have a matching set of Ruger Vaquero's in .45 Long Colt ... he can choose whichever he pleases. How's that?

Of course it matters since his daughter is a little kid and doesn't post here. Don't be an ass. You know bringing her into it is wrong so don't do it.

Nice guns and that would be more fair. More permanent ending as well.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Wrong. You're seeing shit that ain't there. I was the one giving the out ... and it's been over and done until you keep bringing it back up.

And again, I was no more over the line than he has been. You are incorrect on that one as well. I guess I was wrong, You don't know better.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm trying to play ref, and if I was ... I damned sure wouldn't be as partial as you're being.
Point out where I have been partial. If Nevada or OCA are over the line I'll call it. Besides this is their tiff so why are you here?

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Of course it matters since his daughter is a little kid and doesn't post here. Don't be an ass. You know bringing her into it is wrong so don't do it.

Nice guns and that would be more fair. More permanent ending as well.

Bringing her into it is every bit as fair as him accusing me of having some sick, perverted internet shit going on with ANYONE.

So you don't be an ass. I made myself clear. If he wants to go after shattered, one on one, that's his business. If he wants to come after me one-on-one, that's fine too. If he's going to include my name in the former, I WILL intercede. And if he is going to not draw the line with his no-class, crass, perverted remarks, I'm not going to either.

And he'd have a better chance in the ring. I don't own weapons I am not extremely proficient with.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:28 PM
I guess I was wrong, You don't know better.

Yeah, you were wrong. If some sick, perverted bastard is going to accuse me of fucking my computer, then he's getting return-fire in kind..

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Point out where I have been partial. If Nevada or OCA are over the line I'll call it. Besides this is their tiff so why are you here?

I appears NM has a "tiff" with a good number of people. I would be one. However, since enquiring minds want to know, It started by me resonding to Actsnoblemartin, who started the thread, and NM responded to my question to martin.

Question is, what are YOU doing here?

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Bringing her into it is every bit as fair as him accusing me of having some sick, perverted internet shit going on with ANYONE.

So you don't be an ass. I made myself clear. If he wants to go after shattered, one on one, that's his business. If he wants to come after me one-on-one, that's fine too. If he's going to include my name in the former, I WILL intercede. And if he is going to not draw the line with his no-class, crass, perverted remarks, I'm not going to either.

And he'd have a better chance in the ring. I don't own weapons I am not extremely proficient with.

That's bullshit gunny as you have appeared out of nowhere and defended Shattered when I messed with her.

Also bringing in an innocent child, his child, is not the same as rude remarks about someone that has posted on this board many, many times. Yes now that you mention it accusing you and her of having an innaproprite relationship is a crappy thing to do but not nearly as low as bring someon'e kid into this. Or any family member who does not post.

If it was me I'd take the gun battle over the ring but I'm like OCA in that I'd rather pick a fight I know can demolish my opponent. That's why I'm partial to facts and honest debate.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 09:40 PM
I appears NM has a "tiff" with a good number of people. I would be one. However, since enquiring minds want to know, It started by me resonding to Actsnoblemartin, who started the thread, and NM responded to my question to martin.

Question is, what are YOU doing here? Fair question. See post 9.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:43 PM
That's bullshit gunny as you have appeared out of nowhere and defended Shattered when I messed with her.

Also bringing in an innocent child, his child, is not the same as rude remarks about someone that has posted on this board many, many times. Yes now that you mention it accusing you and her of having an innaproprite relationship is a crappy thing to do but not nearly as low as bring someon'e kid into this. Or any family member who does not post.

If it was me I'd take the gun battle over the ring but I'm like OCA in that I'd rather pick a fight I know can demolish my opponent. That's why I'm partial to facts and honest debate.

No, THAT's bullshit. She was having it out with Sitarro and you stuck your nose in.

Stop already with the "innocent child" appeal to emotion. Over the line is over the line.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Fair question. See post 9.

Did you read my response to post 9? Actsnoblemartin came here from USMB. He knows Maineman. Maineman was not allowed to fuck with Martin.

shattered
08-20-2007, 09:47 PM

How would you know?

Oh, wait.. Emailed status reports...

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 09:48 PM

And again, I was no more over the line than he has been. You are incorrect on that one as well.

I have never talked about a family member of yours, nor would I ever do that.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 09:55 PM
I have never talked about a family member of yours, nor would I ever do that.

You have insulted and accused ME of doing something I consider reprehensible, not to mention just a little sick.

Get it?

I will also point out I have never insulted a family member of yours. I just made it clear that if you think any-and-everything's fair game, to include my integrity, then I think the exact same thing.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
wait a minute, two things. Are you saying you were threatened with physical violence in real life?

secondly, why are you threatening people off this board.

Emmitt is correct, I can be crass and rude but i'm kinda like that in real life too only difference being I know when to shut off the vulgarity spicket and use more creative, backhanded insults.

Which leads me to the reason why i'm here on this board, I love to argue, i'll argue all day long from politics to football to music etc. etc. etc. but I don't cotton to fools and liars and Nevada fits both categories to a "t".

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:01 PM
No, THAT's bullshit. She was having it out with Sitarro and you stuck your nose in.

Stop already with the "innocent child" appeal to emotion. Over the line is over the line.

So I stuck my nose in, so what. The bullshit is that you came in like you were storming the beach on D-day and yet here you are now saying that you let her defend yourself. Which is it? (That was hilarious BTW and I thank you again for the sore ribs I had that evening.)

Don't start on that line with the "emotion" thing, Next you'll claim I'm using "liberal tactics". Its his damn daughter, underage, never contributed to this thread and anything derogortory is therefore over the line. Emotion has nothing to do with it.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Did you read my response to post 9? Actsnoblemartin came here from USMB. He knows Maineman. Maineman was not allowed to fuck with Martin.
Yes I read it. I don't get your point. Post 9 was how I got in and that's that.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 10:04 PM
You have insulted and accused ME of doing something I consider reprehensible, not to mention just a little sick.

Get it?

I will also point out I have never insulted a family member of yours. I just made it clear that if you think any-and-everything's fair game, to include my integrity, then I think the exact same thing.

Wow we agree doing Shattered is reprehensible and sick, but good for you dmitting your problems is the first step! :clap:

The fuck you haven't, what did you just say about my daughter? Do explain. The hell it's the same or fair game, have I even insulted your wife or kids(if you have any, I don't know) no, have I ever brought them into a conversation? No.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
So I stuck my nose in, so what. The bullshit is that you came in like you were storming the beach on D-day and yet here you are now saying that you let her defend yourself. Which is it? (That was hilarious BTW and I thank you again for the sore ribs I had that evening.)

Don't start on that line with the "emotion" thing, Next you'll claim I'm using "liberal tactics". Its his damn daughter, underage, never contributed to this thread and anything derogortory is therefore over the line. Emotion has nothing to do with it.

Ofcourse he stormed in, Shattered dialed 911.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:08 PM
You piece of crap :fu:, your the cold sore of this board, nothing but an irritent i cant get rid of, mock my words: one day you will pick a fight with someone stronger, or who has a gun or knife, and when they kill you, i will laugh at your sorry ass for being such an asshole.

All I gotta do is go to the local queer leather bar to find you, you will be the one doing karaoke to Liza Minnelli.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Wait a minute, somebody acts like a dick, so your gonna act like a bigger dick. Wow, your a real nice guy.

Look, I dont give a fuck, if you wanna defend yourself ON THE BOARD, and call out b.s. as you see it, but even you know the term racist, can be applied arbitrarily, and you can be wrong.

However, what is NOT in dispute, you have no right to threaten people!

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
He should be banned for life, and i have no evidence of such.

How can you compare: I will tear limb from limb, anyone who burns an american flag with : I am going to come to your city and hurt you, are you kidding me?

OCA should be arrested, thrown in jail and charged with a terrorist threat.

What he did, im no lawyer, may be just that.

I would have to see the link, to know for sure.

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 10:15 PM
It's terroristic threatening. You can't say your gona beat up or kill someone without the risk of being charged. Atleast that's how it works inside/outside school with the laws here.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:15 PM
This is crazy, and somebody is gonna end up being killed.

Enough!

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM

I don't care who it is personally. Since you are determined to drag this out to death, have you missed the part I have YET to insult his daughter?

I brought her up to make a point, period. I don't care if you think insulting his daughter is worse than the way he has insulted me. Point is, I DO. And I have NEVER made any secret nor apologized for the fact I WILL respond in kind.

I came in like I was storming the beach when you were beign ganged up on by LC and his little brood too. What's your point?

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Thats bullshit and you know it, Please explain to me gunny, how the hell that is fair, bringing someone's kids into. Common!, that is low!

How's your daughter?

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Ofcourse he stormed in, Shattered dialed 911. It totally appeared that way but with no evidence and gunny's word I'll belive him. Yeah he's confused on this deal here but he's no liar.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Ofcourse he stormed in, Shattered dialed 911.

How's your fuckin kid, NM?

GET IT NOW?

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Stop it gunny!. Your being a jerk.

My god, between nevadamedic, you (gunny) and oca. I have three tough guys, who need to shut their mouths and grow up.

Stop the violent talk. This is a political message board, NOT a fighter board, KNOCK IT OFF!!

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
He should be banned for life, and i have no evidence of such.

How can you compare: I will tear limb from limb, anyone who burns an american flag with : I am going to come to your city and hurt you, are you kidding me?

OCA should be arrested, thrown in jail and charged with a terrorist threat.

What he did, im no lawyer, may be just that.

I would have to see the link, to know for sure.

It's terroristic threatening. You can't say your gona beat up or kill someone without the risk of being charged. Atleast that's how it works inside/outside school with the laws here.

This ain't HS kid. Besides, these guys are just pussy cats in real life. Relax. :coffee:

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:21 PM
It totally appeared that way but with no evidence and gunny's word I'll belive him. Yeah he's confused on this deal here but he's no liar.

I'm not confused at all. You are trying to rank over-the-line with levels of importance. Over the line is over the line, period. If you want to think one is more important than the other, that's on you.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
.... have you missed the part I have YET to insult his daughter?.....[QUOTE=Gunny;108405]How's your fuckin kid, NM?

And here I was about to give you the benefit of doubt. :slap:

Abbey Marie
This ain't HS kid. Besides, these guys are just pussy cats in real life. Relax. :coffee:

Suddenly, I have this urge to see West Side Story.

actsnoblemartin
You are the biggest asshole i have ever met!.

Go to hell, you inbred, retarded, botched abortion.

I hope you get whats coming to you, for being such a fucking prick!

LiberalNation
I know, which makes this so boring. All talk, they ain't gona ever see each other let alone fight. Like guys in highschool.

Hey and those rules don't just apply to highschool. Tho if you're a minor you'll get off lighter actually getting into a fight then you would have if you just threatened them and got charged with terroristic threatening.

Gunny
Stop it gunny!. Your being a jerk.

My god, between nevadamedic, you (gunny) and oca. I have three tough guys, who need to shut their mouths and grow up.

Stop the violent talk. This is a political message board, NOT a fighter board, KNOCK IT OFF!!

I'm not being a jerk. I'm not taking any shit. Not off anyone. Simple as that. If you don't want to receive it, don't dish it out.

nevadamedic
How's your fuckin kid, NM?

GET IT NOW?

Once again my kid is fine, thank you for asking.

Hows your disk drive? Still sticky?

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Stop talking about his kid you fucking asshole.

You are way over the line god dammit. Im not gonna pretend, nm doesnt cross the line, but you are acting like a bigger shit head right now.

You wanna show me where nm acted worse, ill call him on it too.

But right now, your being the fucking asshole, leave my friend alone.

I'm not confused at all. You are trying to rank over-the-line with levels of importance. Over the line is over the line, period. If you want to think one is more important than the other, that's on you.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Stop talking about his kid you fucking asshole.

You are way over the line god dammit. Im not gonna pretend, nm doesnt cross the line, but you are acting like a bigger shit head right now.

You wanna show me where nm acted worse, ill call him on it too.

But right now, your being the fucking asshole, leave my friend alone.

STFU, pissant.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:25 PM
You are such a fucking moron!. What the fuck is wrong with you. Making fun of someone with a disability, are you that fucking stupid, and cold hearted.

Marines are not supposed to act like this!

Stop being a fucker!, with every cheap shot you can get.

Those who really need the help suffer for the cheats.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:26 PM
And you mr. Stop being so fucking mean, and starting shit with people, you may be my friend, but your not innocent here. YOur acting like a fucking asshole too.

Knock it off, and behave yourself!

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Once again my kid is fine, thank you for asking.

Hos your disk drive? Still sticky?

Just remember next time you start to whine about your poor little wound being reopened that I offered you an out. All you had to do was shut that big fucking mouth of yours for once and it was over.

YOU called it. Now you can deal with it.

And you can consider THIS you LAST chance from me. Anything further from you and you're fair game, no holds barred.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
You are a faggot, and your the biggest asshole, ive ever seen, if i were in vegas, I would shoot you. For threatening him, do you hear me!!!!

You will have a huge problem in April.

MtnBiker
08-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Alright, we don't need to be talking about shooting each other.

Thread closed!