PDA

View Full Version : Some unofficial rules violations of the Mens Room

Russ
05-17-2018, 08:24 PM
Maybe its just me, but I always thought that there are certain "unofficial rules" that are supposed to be followed in the Mens Room, and in the last few days I've run into a couple of situations that seem like 'violations' to me.

Situation #1 - I go into the Mens Room and it is empty. The occasion called for the use of a stall, if you know what I mean, and there are 5 stalls, I'll call them Stalls A, B, C, D, and E. Stall E is farthest from the door, and I go to that one and close the door. 30 seconds later some guy comes in the Mens Room and goes straight to Stall D, without pausing to consider Stalls A, B, or C. According to the unofficial rules, he should have gone to Stall A, or at least B or C. Am I right? What kind of nitwit freak goes to Stall D?

Situation #2 - The next day I'm at one of the urinals and I notice the guy next to me is texting on his phone while using the urinal, using one hand to hold the phone and another hand to text. I don't think he had a third hand, therefore he was clearly neglecting part of the process. Not to mention that I don't want to see his phone out on the conference table during any meeting I'm a part of. How urgent could that text have been anyway, that he couldn't wait half a minute to send it?

Am I crazy, or does anyone agree?

aboutime
05-17-2018, 09:55 PM
I agree. But only because in today's irresponsible society. Too many people are too busy being stupid, lazy, and do not follow any rules of common sense.

Just watch people with cell phones driving, or walking down the street. And they WONDER why they have accidents, or trip, and fall over curbs before walking out into traffic.

Men's rooms have no rules. Which is why I NEVER SIT DOWN....Ever in public restrooms.

Restrooms are the DISEASE center of lazy people who don't have to worry about CLEANING.

I saw it for 30 years on navy ships, and when women started becoming crew members. They created MASSIVE plumbing problems with FOREIGN, sanitary items being flushed enough to cause flooding.

Gunny
05-17-2018, 10:01 PM
Maybe its just me, but I always thought that there are certain "unofficial rules" that are supposed to be followed in the Mens Room, and in the last few days I've run into a couple of situations that seem like 'violations' to me.

Situation #1 - I go into the Mens Room and it is empty. The occasion called for the use of a stall, if you know what I mean, and there are 5 stalls, I'll call them Stalls A, B, C, D, and E. Stall E is farthest from the door, and I go to that one and close the door. 30 seconds later some guy comes in the Mens Room and goes straight to Stall D, without pausing to consider Stalls A, B, or C. According to the unofficial rules, he should have gone to Stall A, or at least B or C. Am I right? What kind of nitwit freak goes to Stall D?

Situation #2 - The next day I'm at one of the urinals and I notice the guy next to me is texting on his phone while using the urinal, using one hand to hold the phone and another hand to text. I don't think he had a third hand, therefore he was clearly neglecting part of the process. Not to mention that I don't want to see his phone out on the conference table during any meeting I'm a part of. How urgent could that text have been anyway, that he couldn't wait half a minute to send it?

Am I crazy, or does anyone agree?Yeah, the stall thing is a DEFINITE violation.

You left one out. You're taking care of business, and some dweeb comes in, drops into the next stall, then wants to hold a conversation. I WAS FINE NOT KNOWING WHO YOU ARE and just how the Hell do you know it's me? And I ain't in here to chit-chat anyway. :slap:

Black Diamond
05-17-2018, 10:03 PM
Yeah, the stall thing is a DEFINITE violation.

You left one out. You're taking care of business, and some dweeb comes in, drops into the next stall, then wants to hold a conversation. I WAS FINE NOT KNOWING WHO YOU ARE and just how the Hell do you know it's me? And I ain't in here to chit-chat anyway. :slap:
:laugh:

gabosaurus
05-17-2018, 10:57 PM
Men's rooms actually have unwritten rules? Like, I knew men were insecure, but I didn't know to what extent. :dunno:
When I used to go to rock concerts, these rules were not just broken, they were trampled upon. In big arenas especially, there were just as many men's restrooms as women's, despite the fact women's needs are different. To solve the problem, chivalrous men would often reserve a stall for the use of bold ladies. No one seemed to care.
As far I know, there are no rules for women's restrooms.

darin
05-18-2018, 02:52 AM
Men's rooms actually have unwritten rules? Like, I knew men were insecure, but I didn't know to what extent. :dunno:
When I used to go to rock concerts, these rules were not just broken, they were trampled upon. In big arenas especially, there were just as many men's restrooms as women's, despite the fact women's needs are different. To solve the problem, chivalrous men would often reserve a stall for the use of bold ladies. No one seemed to care.

shut the fuck up, liar.

darin
05-18-2018, 02:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_xwKSpRjPo

Gunny
05-18-2018, 07:59 AM
As far I know, there are no rules for women's restrooms.Heathen rules don't count. The bar I used to frequent would get overcrowded and the women would have a line all the way to the dance floor. Some would just come in and drop trou right in front of us. Given a heads up, we'd usually clear out, or let them use the stall.

We just weren't uptight about that kind of crap.

I think Russ is speaking of an average, civilized business environment. I was recalling the head on board ship or in the barracks. If I want to talk to your ass I'll give you a call or come by your post later.

Another one Russ .... stop looking at my dick. Pay attention to your own. WTF is wrong with you? You're peeing all over your shoe staring at me.

gabosaurus
05-18-2018, 10:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7JhZD1zl4E

gabosaurus
05-18-2018, 03:37 PM
I have always wondered about this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K59EMGgrUA

Bilgerat
05-18-2018, 04:18 PM
Yeah, the stall thing is a DEFINITE violation.

:laugh:

Yeah, I agree with BD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Russ
05-18-2018, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_xwKSpRjPo

Darin gets it. Thank you!

Russ
05-18-2018, 06:37 PM
Heathen rules don't count. The bar I used to frequent would get overcrowded and the women would have a line all the way to the dance floor. Some would just come in and drop trou right in front of us. Given a heads up, we'd usually clear out, or let them use the stall.

We just weren't uptight about that kind of crap.

I think Russ is speaking of an average, civilized business environment. I was recalling the head on board ship or in the barracks. If I want to talk to your ass I'll give you a call or come by your post later.

Another one @Russ (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3576) .... stop looking at my dick. Pay attention to your own. WTF is wrong with you? You're peeing all over your shoe staring at me.

Hah! Dream on, Gunny!

Gunny
05-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Hah! Dream on, Gunny!*sigh* Yankees never learn. Not YOU personally. Y'all make enough fun of us for saying "you", "You all" and "y'all" as a universal term. Might could keep that in mind when you read out posts.

I guess I could steal from Darin's thread and start with "To Whom It May Concern,".....

aboutime
05-18-2018, 07:21 PM
And gabby dares to make remarks about Men's room Rules????

http://icansayit.com/1apages/HILL.JPG

aboutime
05-18-2018, 07:26 PM

There are NO RULES for women's restrooms...some of the dirtiest places anyone would dare to visit. And if you ask me how I know. I was in charge of two divisions of Women in the Navy, aboard ships...and they are the dirtiest, whining, sloppiest, irresponsible people around who REALLY DON'T CARE...IF they don't have to CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES.

Most women...unlike gabby, know exactly what I am saying here.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 07:33 PM
If there's 5 stalls and you take an end stall, and some dude comes in and goes right to the stall NEXT to you, he's a HOMO.

I'd pinch off my stream and MOVE, and look at him like, WTF, you dumbass homo.

Gunny
05-18-2018, 07:35 PM
There are NO RULES for women's restrooms...some of the dirtiest places anyone would dare to visit. And if you ask me how I know. I was in charge of two divisions of Women in the Navy, aboard ships...and they are the dirtiest, whining, sloppiest, irresponsible people around who REALLY DON'T CARE...IF they don't have to CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES.

Most women...unlike gabby, know exactly what I am saying here.We used to call female berthing the fish locker :laugh:

aboutime
05-18-2018, 07:41 PM
We used to call female berthing the fish locker :laugh:

http://fscomps.fotosearch.com/compc/CSP/CSP859/a-can-of-tuna-clip-art__k20539596.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 07:42 PM
You guys are going to get in trouble with the ladies... :rolleyes:

aboutime
05-18-2018, 07:44 PM
You guys are going to get in trouble with the ladies... :rolleyes:

What else is new? Sometimes telling the truth gets you in trouble?
If they can't take time to enjoy a joke, and laugh. They're in the wrong place!:laugh:

Gunny
05-18-2018, 07:51 PM
You guys are going to get in trouble with the ladies... :rolleyes:Why? They're not squids or Marines. I'll tell you this ... NOTHING you do on a ship goes unnoticed. You're stuck with the same people for 6 months at a time (in the case of Marines). The first thing that makes the loop is who's a pig.

You may take that for granted, butwhen ONE person catches a cold, the entire ship catches a cold. One idiot goes into the shower with athlete's foot, and 2 dozen people will have athlete's foot within 3 days.

Proper hygiene is of the utmost importance. And some of the people you run into will goggle your mind. They're absolutely disgusting. Now add to that in the case of female Sailors and Marines femininity is in short supply to begin with, and it can get pretty rank. People sitting around in the same uniforms for days. When we're down one boiler and have no AC. Not showering.

The enemy is less dangerous.

aboutime
05-18-2018, 08:04 PM
Why? They're not squids or Marines. I'll tell you this ... NOTHING you do on a ship goes unnoticed. You're stuck with the same people for 6 months at a time (in the case of Marines). The first thing that makes the loop is who's a pig.

You may take that for granted, butwhen ONE person catches a cold, the entire ship catches a cold. One idiot goes into the shower with athlete's foot, and 2 dozen people will have athlete's foot within 3 days.

Proper hygiene is of the utmost importance. And some of the people you run into will goggle your mind. They're absolutely disgusting. Now add to that in the case of female Sailors and Marines femininity is in short supply to begin with, and it can get pretty rank. People sitting around in the same uniforms for days. When we're down one boiler and have no AC. Not showering.

The enemy is less dangerous.

Gunny. You forgot WATER HOURS. We had that during Desert Storm. Steaming around in the heat of the Persian Gulf...over 100 during the day, and they decided the Harriers needed the FRESH WATER more than the crew. So..NAVY SHOWERS, with Master at Arms guarding the control of the water. Remember? Turn on...get wet. Shut it off, Soap, turn in on, RINSE.
And people complain about being too hot to go to school????

Gunny
05-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Gunny. You forgot WATER HOURS. We had that during Desert Storm. Steaming around in the heat of the Persian Gulf...over 100 during the day, and they decided the Harriers needed the FRESH WATER more than the crew. So..NAVY SHOWERS, with Master at Arms guarding the control of the water. Remember? Turn on...get wet. Shut it off, Soap, turn in on, RINSE.
And people complain about being too hot to go to school????I think I just blocked them out on purpose. We rode from the Middle East to almost Thailand on one boiler on the USS Peleilu. Water hours. No AC. Spent a lot of time in the hangar deck and on the fantail. A bunch of us slept in the hangar deck. Screw going below decks to berthing where sweathogs are piled 3-4 high in the racks.

In Okinawa we had water rations in the barracks. Certain hours every other day. That place is a swamp in the summer and we were still expected to PT and train. One SSgt was demanding we shave but the Gunny told him to stow it. We weren't shaving without water because half us would be down at sick bay from it.

I think while I was there I managed to get impetigo, crotch rot and trench foot and I'm the freaking clean freak :laugh: Least I never got what half the boys brought back from the Philippines :)