PDA

View Full Version : Several People Killed, 12 Injured In Texas School Shooting

Gunny
05-18-2018, 03:24 PM
At least 10 people are killed and dozens injured following a shooting at a Texas high school.
Authorities say 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis entered Santa Fe High School Friday morning, pulled the fire alarm (http://www.oann.com/several-people-killed-12-injured-in-texas-school-shooting/#) and began shooting.
Nine students and one teacher were killed in the incident in Santa Fe, a city around 30 miles outside Houston.
Several injured victims have been taken to a nearby hospital in Galveston.

Right now, authorities in tactical gear have surrounded the suspect’s home, and are approaching with caution because a pressure cooker and other explosives have been found by the school.
Meantime, another person of interest was also detained, both he and the suspected shooter are believed to be students at the school.
Out of the 12 injured, two students and a school resource officer were shot, while another law enforcement officer was also injured but not shot.
We will continue to follow this (http://www.oann.com/several-people-killed-12-injured-in-texas-school-shooting/#) story and bring you more information as it comes into our newsroom.
http://www.oann.com/several-people-killed-12-injured-in-texas-school-shooting/

Here we go again :rolleyes:. Galveston is one of our lefty cities so stow the gear and batten the hatches for whining. It'll be the gun's fault.

That's definitely not an American name.

gabosaurus
05-18-2018, 03:36 PM
It's definitely an American kid. A white kid, even.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/texas-school-shooting-suspect-backed-out-of-suicide-governor/

And he is definitely a gun nut. To an extreme.

http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_13b13118-a0c0-5edc-b164-0350d52e813b.html

Gunny
05-18-2018, 03:43 PM

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/texas-school-shooting-suspect-backed-out-of-suicide-governor/

http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_13b13118-a0c0-5edc-b164-0350d52e813b.htmlSo? So? and So? I said the name wasn't American. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

Was Mr "gun nut" legally old enough to possess a firearm? Seems to me HS students are not.

I can tell you this much since it's in Texas. They are total pr*cks about background checks here, and it IS the law. So. his possession of the weapon in and of itself being unlawful notwithstanding, if some cheese whistle sold him one without proper ID and a background check, said cheese whistle won;t be in business very long.

No law is going to cure stupid. I'm sure the left would have legislated it, and inadvertently itself, out of existence if it was possible.

pete311
05-18-2018, 03:54 PM
That's definitely not an American name.

An American name? We're all immigrants with foreign names. The only American names are Native American names.

Gunny
05-18-2018, 03:58 PM
An American name? We're all immigrants with foreign names. The only American names are Native American names.It's still an ethnic name. Go piss up a rope if that's all you got. I figured after a few days off you'd come back with something entertaining. FAIL.

Black Diamond
05-18-2018, 04:28 PM

http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_13b13118-a0c0-5edc-b164-0350d52e813b.html
Lemme guess. You can see the school from your house.

Black Diamond
05-18-2018, 04:29 PM
An American name? We're all immigrants with foreign names. The only American names are Native American names.
Yeah he's....

human

Gunny
05-18-2018, 04:33 PM
An American name? We're all immigrants with foreign names. The only American names are Native American names.Oh, and bullshit. I am not an immigrant. I was born here as were my ancestors on both sides of the family going back to before the Revolutionary War. You can be an immigrant if you want.

Did you and rev get new, matching copies of "The Leftwingnut Guide to Trying to Play Semantics with Your Betters" this week? ;)

Gunny
05-18-2018, 04:34 PM
Yeah he's....

humanThough apparently not humane.

Black Diamond
05-18-2018, 04:38 PM
Wonder if the dude had been on medication..

Gunny
05-18-2018, 04:52 PM
Wonder if the dude had been on medication..I am sure the left will inform us soon enough on why it's the gun's fault, and not the shooter's.

What I want to know is if he is a HS student, meaning not old enough to purchase nor possess a firearm, where'd he get it? You can't even buy a BB, pellet or paintball gun in this state under the age of 18.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 05:40 PM
This shit has only started since the LEFT/DEMOCRATS took full control of the education system. This never happened 40-50 years ago, and yeah... WE HAD GUNS THEN TOO.

That's where the problem lies. What in the FUCK is in these "kids" heads?

Violent video games? Violent movies? Drugs? All of the above? What...

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 05:41 PM
Looks like as soon as the LEFT/DEMOCRATS start they're EVER so PREDICTABLE "IT'S THE GUN" bull shit, I send another $100 to the NRA.

Gunny
05-18-2018, 05:52 PM
This shit has only started since the LEFT/DEMOCRATS took full control of the education system. This never happened 40-50 years ago, and yeah... WE HAD GUNS THEN TOO.

That's where the problem lies. What in the FUCK is in these "kids" heads?

Violent video games? Violent movies? Drugs? All of the above? What...we had rifles in the backs or our pickups. Nobody cared.

Remember Hearing about the UT Tower shooting by Charles Whitman? If you watch the footage, civilains with rifles outnumbered the police and were better armed and kept Whitman's head down while two cops and a civilian got into the tower and took him out.

Same scenario present day? He'd sit up there all freakin' day picking people off and he was a damned good marksman.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 07:23 PM
we had rifles in the backs or our pickups. Nobody cared.

Remember Hearing about the UT Tower shooting by Charles Whitman? If you watch the footage, civilains with rifles outnumbered the police and were better armed and kept Whitman's head down while two cops and a civilian got into the tower and took him out.

Same scenario present day? He'd sit up there all freakin' day picking people off and he was a damned good marksman.
So why are there so many shootings being done today, and by kids, and in schools?

There's a common denominator here... SCHOOLS... what the hell is the LEFT/DEMOCRATS, who RUN the schools, teaching them? Why do these kids feel the need to shot up the SCHOOL? Why aren't all these shootings being done by ADULTS, in SHOPPING MALLS or whatever. Why so many SCHOOLS? There's a problem here, and it's originating in SCHOOLS, and we all know who RUNS the SCHOOLS.

You can bet your ass that if CONSERVATIVES ran the schools the LEFT/DEMOCRATS would HONE IN ON THAT. They're real quiet about this always happening in SCHOOLS, because it's THEIR TURF. This crying about GUN CONTROL and TOO MANY GUNS is a damn COP OUT. That is NOT the PROBLEM.

aboutime
05-18-2018, 07:33 PM
We had Clinton, Bush, and then Obama in the White House....telling our kids that RULES no longer apply for anyone if it makes you happy, solves your problems, or you are offended by other human beings who know the differences between RIGHT & WRONG, GOOD & EVIL, LEGAL & ILLEGAL, and Call the constitution.....A RAG that nobody needs to Obey.

It began with..."It depends on what the meaning of "IS" is. And "Oral Sex isn't really Sex".

Gunny
05-18-2018, 07:33 PM
So why are there so many shootings being done today, and by kids, and in schools?

There's a common denominator here... SCHOOLS... what the hell is the LEFT/DEMOCRATS, who RUN the schools, teaching them? Why do these kids feel the need to shot up the SCHOOL? Why aren't all these shootings being done by ADULTS, in SHOPPING MALLS or whatever. Why so many SCHOOLS? There's a problem here, and it's originating in SCHOOLS, and we all know who RUNS the SCHOOLS.I couldn't say. Lots of things to guess at. Lack of emotional control "I'm hurt/mad/whatever" so I'me going to share the pain.

Revenge for being outcast. Being desensitized to killing by these stupid video games they have out. Nobody really dies :rolleyes: They blamed TV when we were kids. You don't remember that little love-fest called 1970s TV? Gunsmoke didn't even survive. We got Little House on the Prairie instead.

Hiding firearms from children rather than exposing them to what they can do. I had handguns all over the house when Ash was growing up. She never touched them. She was educated on them before she ever got to school.

All of the above? Who knows?

Also. part of the blame goes to media. Quickest way to get attention from the MSM is shoot someone. Notice how it's stabbings in the UK? We rarely even hear about stabbings. But every shooting? Big f-ing nutroll debate over the 2nd Amendment between gun owners and idiots with the media fanning the flames and keeping it going.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 07:39 PM
I couldn't say. Lots of things to guess at. Lack of emotional control "I'm hurt/mad/whatever" so I'me going to share the pain.

Revenge for being outcast. Being desensitized to killing by these stupid video games they have out. Nobody really dies :rolleyes: They blamed TV when we were kids. You don't remember that little love-fest called 1970s TV? Gunsmoke didn't even survive. We got Little House on the Prairie instead.

Hiding firearms from children rather than exposing them to what they can do. I had handguns all over the house when Ash was growing up. She never touched them. She was educated on them before she ever got to school.

All of the above? Who knows?

Also. part of the blame goes to media. Quickest way to get attention from the MSM is shoot someone. Notice how it's stabbings in the UK? We rarely even hear about stabbings. But every shooting? Big f-ing nutroll debate over the 2nd Amendment between gun owners and idiots with the media fanning the flames and keeping it going.
Exactly, now it's stabbings in Europe. Take the guns away and a nut case will still find a way to kill people. No knife, use a car. No gun, no knife, no car, build a bomb. Some nuts case that wants to kill is going to find a way no matter what. The problem is the people, society, what they're being taught, not the gun, the knife, the car, truck or the bomb, etc, it's the nut case. Maybe that's just what our society has come to, and if it is, then there's no way in HELL you're going to take MY guns, I want to PROTECT MYSELF.

When there's trouble and SECONDS count, the police are only MINUTES away... ya...

aboutime
05-18-2018, 07:47 PM
Since I learned about the shootings today. I haven't heard anybody BLAME TRUMP!
Or, did I miss it somehow? We need to remember how the Democrats want more Gun Control. So, they should start by taking all of their Mentally Unstable Children out of schools NOW!

Gunny
05-18-2018, 07:54 PM
Since I learned about the shootings today. I haven't heard anybody BLAME TRUMP!
Or, did I miss it somehow? We need to remember how the Democrats want more Gun Control. So, they should start by taking all of their Mentally Unstable Children out of schools NOW!
They just haven't switched gears yet from accusing Trump of calling all illegal aliens animals (he was talking about MS-13, not all illegals)

Elessar
05-18-2018, 11:25 PM
They just haven't switched gears yet from accusing Trump of calling all illegal aliens animals (he was talking about MS-13, not all illegals)

I had an MS-13 affiliated woman threaten me with a "Visit" by her friends.
What an idiot, threaten a federal officer. FBI in Sacramento was given her phone number by me.

18 USC 111: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/111

Gunny
05-20-2018, 11:20 AM
The Great Warrior propaganda portion of this thread that followed the post currently preceding this one can be found in the Steel Cage.