PDA

View Full Version : Been A Nice, Peaceful, Quiet Week ... BUT....

Gunny
05-18-2018, 07:24 PM
The Son in Law returns shortly. He's been in OK on a job all week. Been nice notlistening to his backwards, redneck ass tromp around barking at the kids. He could find a pot of gold in the back yard and bitch about the hole it left.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 07:43 PM
The Son in Law returns shortly. He's been in OK on a job all week. Been nice notlistening to his backwards, redneck ass tromp around barking at the kids. He could find a pot of gold in the back yard and bitch about the hole it left.
Get your own place, bro.

Gunny
05-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Get your own place, bro.Thought about it. Probably best for me to be here. I like my grandkids. They drive me nuts at times but they're pretty funny.

It's a double-edged sword. Pain in the ass at times, but keeps me occupied. So it's sometimes too much to do vs nothing to do. Last time i was alone all the time I pretty-much drank myself into oblivion out of sheer boredom. If I could go back to work I doubt I'd be here.

And it isn't like I'm costing them anything. I help with the money. Do most of his freakin' "man of the house" chores. Help with the kids. They're just possessions to him. "I got kids". In return I got pretty much the whole upstairs. The oldest granddaughter sleeps up here and that's about it. When I first came here I couldn't walk and barely could remember my name. I've pretty much come to the conclusion I won't be going back to work. I'm in pretty good shape again, but not to work construction 8-10 hours a day.

If it gets bad enough, I'll probably go. My biggest problem with him is he two-faced and a backstabber. Fortunately he doesn't like people probably because they don't like him so I don't go out of my way to be around him.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-18-2018, 08:50 PM
Thought about it. Probably best for me to be here. I like my grandkids. They drive me nuts at times but they're pretty funny.

It's a double-edged sword. Pain in the ass at times, but keeps me occupied. So it's sometimes too much to do vs nothing to do. Last time i was alone all the time I pretty-much drank myself into oblivion out of sheer boredom. If I could go back to work I doubt I'd be here.

And it isn't like I'm costing them anything. I help with the money. Do most of his freakin' "man of the house" chores. Help with the kids. They're just possessions to him. "I got kids". In return I got pretty much the whole upstairs. The oldest granddaughter sleeps up here and that's about it. When I first came here I couldn't walk and barely could remember my name. I've pretty much come to the conclusion I won't be going back to work. I'm in pretty good shape again, but not to work construction 8-10 hours a day.

If it gets bad enough, I'll probably go. My biggest problem with him is he two-faced and a backstabber. Fortunately he doesn't like people probably because they don't like him so I don't go out of my way to be around him.
Well... a day at a time, pard.

Gunny
05-18-2018, 09:23 PM
Well... a day at a time, pard.It's pretty cool here. I know why grandparents aren't supposed to be parents though. I don't remember all these aches and pains 32 years ago when Ash was a baby :laugh:

My son in law is actually rather humorous when he's not doing something I'm going to have to fix. Later, when he ain't looking. He is THE quintessential dunbfuck, East Texas, inbred hillbilly dumbshit. The 1 years old grandson has more common sense. I have to go outside sometimes to keep from laughing at him where he can see it.

And he's the quintessential mail chauvinist pig as well. My daughter is the breadwinner. She's a school teacher. He works at a prefab concrete plant. But SHE has to not only work all day with 1st grade special ed kids, but come home, take care of the kids to include nursing a baby, clean the house, and make him dinner. THAT is one of the reasons I've stayed because I do most of that crap for her because he'll come home from work, sit on the couch and complain about the heat (like he's the only one that ever worked in it) and play on his phone.

I don't like them fighting, which they do a lot ( another reason I stay in case he leaves she can't handle these 3 kids alone) but it is hilarious to hear this idiot start his shit. He definitely tries to twist words and statements and she calls his ass on it and I laugh :laugh:

I always see the humor to even the shittiest situations. Must be the Marine in me :)