PDA

View Full Version : Good News for the Country" from Joe DiGenova

FakeNewsSux
05-19-2018, 01:23 AM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5786532450001/?#sp=show-clips

FakeNewsSux
05-19-2018, 12:05 PM
God, I hope his inside information is reliable. This SO needs to happen, and soon.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 12:22 PM
God, I hope his inside information is reliable. This SO needs to happen, and soon.Would be nice, but I don't hold my breath where bureaucrats and politicians are concerned. They always slime there way out somehow.

My opinion is at the rate of speed the DOJ is purposefully going, they just plan on dragging it out however long it takes for the next Dem Administration then make it"quietly go away".

As we have seen in the past, this current crop of RINOs won't do anything about it.

FakeNewsSux
05-19-2018, 12:37 PM
Would be nice, but I don't hold my breath where bureaucrats and politicians are concerned. They always slime there way out somehow.

My opinion is at the rate of speed the DOJ is purposefully going, they just plan on dragging it out however long it takes for the next Dem Administration then make it"quietly go away".

As we have seen in the past, this current crop of RINOs won't do anything about it.

I heard an interesting take on the radio the other day. A self identified former FBI Agent said that the best way to develop a case against the Obama cabal is to let them continue in their criminal ways to identify all the actors and methods. He pointed out that these clowns have been the best providers of evidence against themselves through all of their leaks to the media. Whether through hubris, arrogance or a sense that they are bulletproof, they dump details of their criminal activity onto the pages of the NYT and WAPO daily without a thought while stiff arming Congress for the exact same information. He thinks that Sessions in developing cases against multiple players under the cover of awaiting the IG's report and using the report's findings to keep it from appearing to be a partisan attack.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 12:51 PM
I heard an interesting take on the radio the other day. A self identified former FBI Agent said that the best way to develop a case against the Obama cabal is to let them continue in their criminal ways to identify all the actors and methods. He pointed out that these clowns have been the best providers of evidence against themselves through all of their leaks to the media. Whether through hubris, arrogance or a sense that they are bulletproof, they dump details of their criminal activity onto the pages of the NYT and WAPO daily without a thought while stiff arming Congress for the exact same information. He thinks that Sessions in developing cases against multiple players under the cover of awaiting the IG's report and using the report's findings to keep it from appearing to be a partisan attack.The problem with that theory is the very people that could make it happen are also complicit. It's been easy to make a case against Obama since his first year in office. He did nothing BUT flaunt the law.

The bureaucracy that is the US Government, not the elected politicians, are leftwingers. I know and knew some of them. I worked in the system there for a couple of years in DC. Almost ALL of those civilian employees are Democrats. They have ZERO incentive to bust their own.

When threatened, they dream up some bullshit "Russian collusion" accusation to divert attention from the real criminals like Obama and Hillary and the upper echelons of the DOJ. The crimes are there. The evidence is there. Zero indictments thus far.

FakeNewsSux
05-19-2018, 01:07 PM
The problem with that theory is the very people that could make it happen are also complicit. It's been easy to make a case against Obama since his first year in office. He did nothing BUT flaunt the law.

The bureaucracy that is the US Government, not the elected politicians, are leftwingers. I know and knew some of them. I worked in the system there for a couple of years in DC. Almost ALL of those civilian employees are Democrats. They have ZERO incentive to bust their own.

When threatened, they dream up some bullshit "Russian collusion" accusation to divert attention from the real criminals like Obama and Hillary and the upper echelons of the DOJ. The crimes are there. The evidence is there. Zero indictments thus far.

I share your frustration Gunny but I'm not sure what alternative we have short of "People's Tribunals" with a firing squad out back. Hopefully, there are enough people of honor left in the bureaucracy to get the ball rolling to overcome the progressive obstacles in the government and media to spark a popular uprising.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 01:21 PM
I share your frustration Gunny but I'm not sure what alternative we have short of "People's Tribunals" with a firing squad out back. Hopefully, there are enough people of honor left in the bureaucracy to get the ball rolling to overcome the progressive obstacles in the government and media to spark a popular uprising.I'm for the tribunals and firing squads.

FakeNewsSux
05-19-2018, 03:57 PM
I'm for the tribunals and firing squads.

Hang on Gunny, we may have found a few men of honor in the bureaucracy:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-17/inspector-general-finds-fbi-doj-broke-law-clinton-email-probe-refers-criminal

High_Plains_Drifter
05-19-2018, 04:03 PM
This farce of an investigation is already toxic for the dems, but honestly, they're too fucking STUPID to quit. They want to HANG president Trump even if it means hanging THEMSELVES, because he's unraveling all their nice little DIRTY WORK and SHIT laws and regulations. They are in FULL Trump derangement syndrome.

Public opinion is and has been turning against it. If it's still dragging on by the mid terms, this WILL hurt the dems, BAD. But, I honestly don't think it has much more life. I think it will be ended one way or another soon.

Taking bets...

Gunny
05-19-2018, 04:14 PM
This farce of an investigation is already toxic for the dems, but honestly, they're too fucking STUPID to quit. They want to HANG president Trump even if it means hanging THEMSELVES, because he's unraveling all their nice little DIRTY WORK and SHIT laws and regulations. They are in FULL Trump derangement syndrome.

Public opinion is and has been turning against it. If it's still dragging on by the mid terms, this WILL hurt the dems, BAD. But, I honestly don't think it has much more life. I think it will be ended one way or another soon.

Taking bets...I doubt it will hur the Dems in the midterms. They'll show up like the sheep they are. They don't care about the truth or facts. Just their rhetoric and lies.

FakeNewsSux
05-19-2018, 05:18 PM
I doubt it will hur the Dems in the midterms. They'll show up like the sheep they are. They don't care about the truth or facts. Just their rhetoric and lies.

45 years ago on Thursday the House began its nationally televised Watergate hearings. According to the Zero Hedge article, the up coming IG report will result in a new series of House hearings that could be equally explosive. A half century ago, the hearings got the nation to turn its back on a President who won reelection in landslide proportions and had ended the Vietnam War. A year later it brought a wave of Democrat misery culminating in the Carter Malaise Daze. If all of Obama's dirty laundry is hung out for the public to see, can the hypnotized myrmidons of the Democrat Party be trusted to enthusiastically race to the polls in the midterms? Especially if the economy continues rolling along and one or two foreign policy moves in Korea and/or Iran fall in Trump's favor.

aboutime
05-19-2018, 07:03 PM
As much as everyone is accusing Sessions of dragging his feet as A.G. I honestly have the suspicion that he has remained quiet, and not been telling anyone what the DOJ is actually doing in reference to Hillary, Comey, and Obama...as well as all of the loose lips from his administration who will soon be forced to CYA, or COVER THEIR BUTTS to stay out of jail. I prefer GITMO, but I doubt our HONEST Laws would permit that.
I do look forward to the new RAT PACK that will eventually end up in Leavenworth, Kansas in the Federal Prison...where they can all write their books...and never get them published since TOILET PAPER and TRUTH simply don't go together.

Black Diamond
05-19-2018, 07:07 PM
As much as everyone is accusing Sessions of dragging his feet as A.G. I honestly have the suspicion that he has remained quiet, and not been telling anyone what the DOJ is actually doing in reference to Hillary, Comey, and Obama...as well as all of the loose lips from his administration who will soon be forced to CYA, or COVER THEIR BUTTS to stay out of jail. I prefer GITMO, but I doubt our HONEST Laws would permit that.
I do look forward to the new RAT PACK that will eventually end up in Leavenworth, Kansas in the Federal Prison...where they can all write their books...and never get them published since TOILET PAPER and TRUTH simply don't go together.
All good things come to those who wait so the saying goes. I think eventually the folks you are thinking of will at least be exposed.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 08:52 PM
45 years ago on Thursday the House began its nationally televised Watergate hearings. According to the Zero Hedge article, the up coming IG report will result in a new series of House hearings that could be equally explosive. A half century ago, the hearings got the nation to turn its back on a President who won reelection in landslide proportions and had ended the Vietnam War. A year later it brought a wave of Democrat misery culminating in the Carter Malaise Daze. If all of Obama's dirty laundry is hung out for the public to see, can the hypnotized myrmidons of the Democrat Party be trusted to enthusiastically race to the polls in the midterms? Especially if the economy continues rolling along and one or two foreign policy moves in Korea and/or Iran fall in Trump's favor.

I am hoping for just such a blase showing in the "I don't give a flip" manner. Preferable to the crime they committed in AL, that's for sure.

At the rate of speed they are going, and again I think purposefully, we'll be right where we are now in November. I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out that Mueller had orders from his masters to keep ot going that long intentionally regardless what he had to do.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 08:54 PM
I do look forward to the new RAT PACK that will eventually end up in Leavenworth, Kansas in the Federal Prison...where they can all write their books...and never get them published since TOILET PAPER and TRUTH simply don't go together.I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Sessions.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 08:55 PM
All good things come to those who wait so the saying goes. I think eventually the folks you are thinking of will at least be exposed.And I think y'all live in a different country than I do.

aboutime
05-19-2018, 09:12 PM
And I think y'all live in a different country than I do.

I prefer to trust in our way of life, and stay positive...no matter how much I complain.
If we lose our capacity to think good thoughts, and allow our negative suspicions to rule our lives..WE ALL LOSE in the end. I refuse to allow IDIOTS, and STUPID people to run my life. And that's what GIVING UP, or GIVING IN does for the IDIOTS as their reward.

I know I've said it before, but I'd rather spend my time with Positive, Happy people than with Negative, whining, idiots who have trouble tying their shoes, and blame others for their stupidity.

Gunny
05-19-2018, 09:25 PM
I prefer to trust in our way of life, and stay positive...no matter how much I complain.
If we lose our capacity to think good thoughts, and allow our negative suspicions to rule our lives..WE ALL LOSE in the end. I refuse to allow IDIOTS, and STUPID people to run my life. And that's what GIVING UP, or GIVING IN does for the IDIOTS as their reward.

I know I've said it before, but I'd rather spend my time with Positive, Happy people than with Negative, whining, idiots who have trouble tying their shoes, and blame others for their stupidity.Idiots and stupid people already run our lives. We are fortunate in that we don't have anything they want and can stay off their radar.

I'm looking at the track record and the current situation. The President is under siege while Democrat criminals walk free. Hillary alone has committed enough REAL crimes with evidence to put any of us away for life. Obama flaunted and violated the law from Day One and he's not being held accountable. No Democrats are.

Being a realist isn't about being negative. It's about being real. IF anything happens at all to the Dems, some low or mid-level fish will get tossed under the bus. The true criminals won't pay.

At the same time, they are willing to keep a never-ending assault going on the Republican President and would gladly impeach him and throw him in jail for unpaid parking tickets. And it's been that way for at least the past 25 years. I don't see it changing. Having bureaucratic cronies investigate their cronies isn't getting much traction.

This is not some new idea for me. I said the exact same thing when Bill Clinton attacked the bureaucracy by moving Linda Tripp as far away from himself as he could. Partisanship goes out the window where the bureaucracy is concerned. You threaten it and it will eat you alive by hook or by crook.