PDA

View Full Version : Nevada

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Do us all a favor, you've lost every fucking poll here that has been centered around your popularity or your annoyance, you are generally bitterly disliked, so why not tuck your tail between your legs and run to democracyforums along with that bitch RSR?

Better yet, man up, get a job, quit sponging off the American taxpayer and get the fuck off the internet all day long.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Do us all a favor, you've lost every fucking poll here that has been centered around your popularity or your annoyance, you are generally bitterly disliked, so why not tuck your tail between your legs and run to democracyforums along with that bitch RSR?

Better yet, man up, get a job, quit sponging off the American taxpayer and get the fuck off the internet all day long.

:fu:

OCA
08-20-2007, 07:50 PM
:fu:

Notice no defense...just a smilie. Lets me know you know you are bitterly disliked. So sad too seeing as how you are desperately seeking attention, good or bad.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Notice no defense...just a smilie. Lets me know you know you are bitterly disliked. So sad too seeing as how you are desperately seeking attention, good or bad.

Trust me, I get all the attention I need.

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:28 PM

I know, the DVD's talk to ya.

Believe I saw a pic of ya, you have trouble getting a sick two dollar whore to talk to you.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 08:38 PM
I know, the DVD's talk to ya.

Believe I saw a pic of ya, you have trouble getting a sick two dollar whore to talk to you.

:laugh2: Keep thinking that, welcome back to ignore.

OCA
08-20-2007, 08:46 PM
:laugh2: Keep thinking that, welcome back to ignore.

RUN PUSSY RUN!

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 09:04 PM

You still tossing salads at the local shelter?

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:45 PM
Your mother is a bitch, and your father is a faggot, now why dont you go fuck yourself, because i dont give a shit what you say.

Faggot

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:46 PM
OCA, I didnt know i should give a shit, what some stupid faggot, who is trying to bully people, and gang up on people, cares about or thinks

Look faggot, I dont give a dam about you

and frankly, i wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, and I hope you DROP DEAD

Your a loser, who can only make personal attacks, your a big nothing, a zero, an asshole.

Your scum, you hear me, your mother should have aborted you

Now go get a life bitch.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
I prefer my salad on the dinner table thank you :coffee:

You still tossing salads at the local shelter?

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
I didnt know i should give a shit, what some stupid faggot, who is trying to bully people, and gang up on people, cares about or thinks

Look faggot, I dont give a dam about you

and frankly, i wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, and I hope you DROP DEAD

Your a loser, who can only make personal attacks, your a big nothing, a zero, an asshole.

Your scum, you hear me, your mother should have aborted you

Now go get a life bitch.

So, how do you really feel? :poke:

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:54 PM
hahaha. Well I respect you to be honest. I respect gunny, I respect superlative,

So, how do you really feel? :poke:

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Your mother is a bitch, and your father is a faggot, now why dont you go fuck yourself, because i dont give a shit what you say.

Faggot

Slow your roll a little, don't let that poor excuse of cow dung get you that riled up. I laugh at everything he posts as it is all nothing but temper tantrums and those poor Illegal Hispanics, but then he say's hes a Conservative.

Shit is getting way out of control here this is a god damn Debate website, why can't we drop all the petty shit and get on with it. It's no secret, OCA thinks im a piece of shit and I feel the same but what the hell is going to come out of this constant fighting? Members are going to start to leave and new members wont sign up. I've thought a lot about this, I for the sake of Jimmy who has been more then fair will drop everything with OCA and put it behind me, put him on my ignore list and be done with the drama unless he attacks me again. Then people can't say I kept things going.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 11:31 PM
alright, im sorry man.

Your right.

Slow your roll a little, don't let that poor excuse of cow dung get you that riled up. I laugh at everything he posts as it is all nothing but temper tantrums and those poor Illegal Hispanics, but then he say's hes a Conservative.

Shit is getting way out of control here this is a god damn Debate website, why can't we drop all the petty shit and get on with it. It's no secret, OCA thinks im a piece of shit and I feel the same but what the hell is going to come out of this constant fighting? Members are going to start to leave and new members wont sign up. I've thought a lot about this, I for the sake of Jimmy who has been more then fair will drop everything with OCA and put it behind me, put him on my ignore list and be done with the drama unless he attacks me again. Then people can't say I kept things going.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 04:12 AM

Quite the magnanimous offer from one who is sitting in a bomb crater with a half dozen rifles aimed at his head from the rim.

And here I thought Baghdad Bob was gone.:laugh2:

OCA
08-21-2007, 05:07 AM

Faggot

WOW! And i'm the piece of shit? Look, real men don't bring family members into it unless its to say something like they are probably ashamed of you(yours probably are).

Don't ever call yourself a man again.

OCA
08-21-2007, 05:08 AM

RUN PUSSY RUN!:laugh2:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:23 AM
RUN PUSSY RUN!:laugh2:
Give it a rest, will ya? Damn, and I thought I was hard-headed.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Quite the magnanimous offer from one who is sitting in a bomb crater with a half dozen rifles aimed at his head from the rim.

And here I thought Baghdad Bob was gone.:laugh2:

Ditto. :pee:

Gunny
08-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Ditto. :pee:

Wow. Good comeback. Be sure you put that one in the "Goclmail Hall of Fame for Snappy Comebacks" will ya?:laugh2:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Wow. Good comeback. Be sure you put that one in the "Goclmail Hall of Fame for Snappy Comebacks" will ya?:laugh2: Done. :D

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Give it a rest, will ya? Damn, and I thought I was hard-headed.

No can do Glock.

I'll tell ya though what wiull get me to give it a rest: a full public admission from NM that he is a post whore, welfare cheat and acknowledgement that he knows he is disliked by a majority of the board based upon the polls aimed at him and results of said polls.

I know.......i'm petty........sorry.

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 02:55 AM
your mom is a whore, your sister is a slut, your family is a bunch of hillbillies, and your a faggot.

Bitchslaps you :slap:

Faggot

No can do Glock.

I'll tell ya though what wiull get me to give it a rest: a full public admission from NM that he is a post whore, welfare cheat and acknowledgement that he knows he is disliked by a majority of the board based upon the polls aimed at him and results of said polls.

I know.......i'm petty........sorry.