PDA

View Full Version : Wth?

Abbey Marie
05-19-2018, 11:55 PM
Russ told me there was a frog in our powder room toilet earlier tonight, so he flushed it.
I decided to check just now, and he’s back! And he’s BIG! And Russ is asleep. Damn.

Has as this happened to anyone? What should I do besides shut the lid and wait until morning?

High_Plains_Drifter
05-20-2018, 12:16 AM
Russ told me there was a frog in our powder room toilet earlier tonight, so he flushed it.
I decided to check just now, and he’s back! And he’s BIG! And Russ is asleep. Damn.

Has as this happened to anyone? What should I do besides shut the lid and wait until morning?
Just reach in there and get the little critter out... put him outside.

Abbey Marie
05-20-2018, 12:42 AM
Just reach in there and get the little critter out... put him outside.

Thats what I said to Russ earlier. I think I’m too chicken to do it myself, though! I don’t want to hurt him, either.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-20-2018, 12:47 AM
Thats what I said to Russ earlier. I think I’m too chicken to do it myself, though! I don’t want to hurt him, either.
Frogs, toads, whatever, they're hearty little critters, and kinda friendly. I'd do it if I was there. I like frogs. I protect the little guys around here.

Abbey Marie
05-20-2018, 10:27 AM
Frogs, toads, whatever, they're hearty little critters, and kinda friendly. I'd do it if I was there. I like frogs. I protect the little guys around here.

100% respect for that, T.

I’m happy to report that the frog was safely removed, and is basking on a rock in the woods next to our house. Leap on, little guy!

Gunny
05-20-2018, 10:34 AM
LMAO! I don't even know why I try :laugh: I see "WTH?" from Abbey and "this must be important!" and look. There's a frog in the toilet :smoke:

:)

Abbey Marie
05-20-2018, 10:40 AM
LMAO! I don't even know why I try :laugh: I see "WTH?" from Abbey and "this must be important!" and look. There's a frog in the toilet :smoke:

:)

:laugh2: I don’t know about you, but if I sit my behind down on the toilet, I think it’s pretty important if a pair of eyes on a leaping critter are looking up at me!

And you know you love it. Beats the heck out another NK story, right?

Black Diamond
05-20-2018, 10:41 AM
:laugh2: I don’t know about you, but if I sit my behind down on the toilet, I think it’s pretty important if a pair of eyes on a leaping critter are looking up at me!

And you know you love it. Beats the heck out another NK story, right?
Better than stormy Daniels.