PDA

View Full Version : Conway Goes After CNN For Continued Focus On Russia Investigation, Bias

Gunny
05-20-2018, 06:08 PM
OAN NewsroomUPDATED 1:50 PM PT — May 20, 2018White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway goes after CNN, accusing the network of bias reporting and using the Russia probe to push a false narrative.
During an interview today, Conway accused host Brian Stelter of trying to make the country believe President Trump did not win the election fair and square.
She called on the pundit to show evidence election interference that supposedly led to the president’s election victory, and accused him of being on the left side of the aisle.
Conway went on to say the American people are moving on from the Russia probe and so should the mainstream media.
http://www.oann.com/conway-goes-after-cnn-for-continued-focus-on-russia-investigation-bias/

I don't know who Kellyanne Conway is. (And it is NOT necessary to tell me she is a White House counselor :slap:. Seems she's made a pretty valid point though :)

High_Plains_Drifter
05-20-2018, 09:18 PM
I don't know why conservatives even bother appearing on or be interviewed by these democrat hacks. What they say and do isn't going to get a fair representation or appraisal.

I don't know why the White House continues to have these daily news briefings either. I'd shut those off and make them submit their questions in writing, and I'd only answer the legitimate questions. I wouldn't allow these cocky, mouthy, pushy leftist sons a bitches to sit there and run their cake hole shouting smart ass spin and hijack questions at me.

I just wish like hell the republicans would find their back bone and fight the left with the same passion the left seems to fight, I mean get the fuck in there and mix it up with these sons a bitches. Take the gloves off and bare knuckle these rat pricks. The republicans are in power, they said they needed it to do this and that so we gave it to them, now freakin' USE THE POWER, ACT LIKE YOU WON, ACT LIKE YOU'RE IN CONTROL, instead of still weaseling around like a bunch of spineless little pussies.

NightTrain
05-20-2018, 09:33 PM
I don't know who Kellyanne Conway is.

White House Counselor.

She's also a pretty good looking blonde, and wicked smart.