PDA

View Full Version : DOJ Directs Inspector General To Look Into Alleged FBI Informant

Gunny
05-21-2018, 05:47 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED (http://www.oann.com/watch-doj-directs-inspector-general-to-look-into-alleged-fbi-informant/#) 12:37 PM PT — Mon. May 21, 2018Members of the Trump administration are up in arms about a potential FBI informant placed in the 2016 Trump campaign.
One America’s Alex Salvi has more on how the Department of Justice is now investigating those allegations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=YAgcBR4_8Bc

Gunny
05-21-2018, 05:47 PM
What might work? Turning the DOJ and FBI against one another :)

JakeStarkey
05-21-2018, 07:02 PM
What might work? Turning the DOJ and FBI against one another :)
The FBI certainly investigated Clinton, so if the agency investigated Trump and the campaign, I would not be surprised.

Gunny
05-21-2018, 07:48 PM
The FBI certainly investigated Clinton, so if the agency investigated Trump and the campaign, I would not be surprised.They wasted everyone's time and money and did nothing. What Clinton did was illegal, and anyone else putting classified material on an unclassified server would be doing time right now. She got a political pass because she's a Democrat and Clinton.

JakeStarkey
05-21-2018, 08:17 PM
They wasted everyone's time and money and did nothing. What Clinton did was illegal, and anyone else putting classified material on an unclassified server would be doing time right now. She got a political pass because she's a Democrat and Clinton.Perhaps so. It does not look like the President is getting a pass.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-21-2018, 08:32 PM
Perhaps so. It does not look like the President is getting a pass.
So... you found your way over to debatepolicy, aye Jakey?

Ya... we know who you are... your reputation precedes you here.

Gunny
05-21-2018, 08:50 PM

Ya... we know who you are... your reputation precedes you here.You know the deal by now. What happened/happens on another board means nothing here unless it's brought here. He gets a chance just like everyone else. Jim's policy.

And I do know who he is. We've run into each other before.

Elessar
05-21-2018, 10:54 PM
They wasted everyone's time and money and did nothing. What Clinton did was illegal, and anyone else putting classified material on an unclassified server would be doing time right now. She got a political pass because she's a Democrat and Clinton.

That "investigation" was completely botched and incomplete, swept into a dust dust bin
by the Obama Admin.

Correct in saying the bolded above. I would still be serving time if I had done as she did.

SassyLady
05-22-2018, 12:40 AM
Cleaning out the swamp. Works for me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-22-2018, 08:10 AM
Perhaps so. It does not look like the President is getting a pass.

Careful, your true colors are showing a bit early, methinks.
But hey, more fodder for the cannons, IMHO.
My older brother is named Jessie, back 1964 I nicknamed him "Jake the Snake( and it stuck), because he is sneaky like a slithering snake...
Are you fond of grassy areas???--Tyr

Gunny
05-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Careful, your true colors are showing a bit early, methinks.
But hey, more fodder for the cannons, IMHO.
My older brother is named Jessie, back 1964 I nicknamed him "Jake the Snake( and it stuck), because he is sneaky like a slithering snake...
Are you fond of grassy areas???--TyrJake is a lefty. Or was last time we were on the same board. And I don't mean left-handed. If he wants to fight that uphill battle here it's on him.

As long as everyone stays within the rules and keeps the gunfire down to a dull roar, I'm sure there won't be a problem.

As far as Hillary goes, I don't think the 5th Amendment (double jeopardy) applies to Congressional/DOJ inquiries so I think they should start over using Mueller's "Trump Rules".

I also think I'm wondering where Mueller's subpoenas for Strozk and his bimbo are.

On one hand, Mueller is beating a dead horse and subpoenaing everyone but the janitor (look for him next) while on the other he has completely ignored all evidence of Russian Collusion by DEMOCRATS, and conspiracy to defraud the President of an election.

I think a Special Counsel should be convened on Mueller's Special Counsel.

NightTrain
05-22-2018, 08:45 AM
I think it's only fair that Jake is given a chance here.

What happened on another board years ago should not necessarily apply here. He's said nothing on DP that warrants attacks.

We've all talked about running off new members before they've had a chance to establish themselves.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-22-2018, 08:53 AM
I think it's only fair that Jake is given a chance here.

What happened on another board years ago should not necessarily apply here. He's said nothing on DP that warrants attacks.

We've all talked about running off new members before they've had a chance to establish themselves.

Well, my intent was not to run anybody away but to show my true colors too.
I am all for this new member staying...and being a welcomed addition,( forgive me if I am just a bit too blunt).
As an old southern dog, sometimes I may growl a bit too loud and maybe even a bit too soon..;)
As to another board my friend, I havent a clue about this new member or any other board.--Tyr

JakeStarkey
05-22-2018, 09:21 AM

Ya... we know who you are... your reputation precedes you here.Thank you. You get as you give, aye Drifty?

JakeStarkey
05-22-2018, 09:23 AM
Jake is a lefty. Or was last time we were on the same board. And I don't mean left-handed. If he wants to fight that uphill battle here it's on him.

As long as everyone stays within the rules and keeps the gunfire down to a dull roar, I'm sure there won't be a problem.

As far as Hillary goes, I don't think the 5th Amendment (double jeopardy) applies to Congressional/DOJ inquiries so I think they should start over using Mueller's "Trump Rules".

I also think I'm wondering where Mueller's subpoenas for Strozk and his bimbo are.

On one hand, Mueller is beating a dead horse and subpoenaing everyone but the janitor (look for him next) while on the other he has completely ignored all evidence of Russian Collusion by DEMOCRATS, and conspiracy to defraud the President of an election.

I think a Special Counsel should be convened on Mueller's Special Counsel.I am a "Lefty" only to those who hold to the Russo-Trump agenda. I voted for Kasich in the primary and McMullin in the general election. So call me what you want, people, it makes no difference to the truth.

JakeStarkey
05-22-2018, 09:25 AM
Well, my intent was not to run anybody away but to show my true colors too.
I am all for this new member staying...and being a welcomed addition,( forgive me if I am just a bit too blunt).
As an old southern dog, sometimes I may growl a bit too loud and maybe even a bit too soon..;)
As to another board my friend, I havent a clue about this new member or any other board.--Tyr
Thank you, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot.

I have held my own on other boards for a long time and still do.

We are in important times, are we not, people, and I think we should all have our say.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 09:42 AM
Thank you. You get as you give, aye Drifty?
Yes we already know each other, Jakey... I won't treat you any different here than I did on another board.

I've never given you a particularly hard time, I just call you on it when you play your games.

Carry on...

JakeStarkey
05-22-2018, 09:52 AM
Yes we already know each other, Jakey... I won't treat you any different here than I did on another board. I've never given you a particularly hard time, I just call you on it when you play your games. Carry on...I call it as I see it, and we will be fine here, I am sure.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 10:04 AM
I call it as I see it, and we will be fine here, I am sure.
That's debatable... ;)

Back to the thread topic, the republican congress is pushing as we speak for a second counsel.

NightTrain
05-22-2018, 10:22 AM
That's debatable... ;)

Back to the thread topic, the republican congress is pushing as we speak for a second counsel.

Absolutely necessary. It's abundantly clear that the FBI has been deeply infected with political bias, at least in the management levels.

I can see how that can happen, as political hacks tend to surround themselves with similar hacks... and after 8 years of Holder and Lynch behind the wheel, I suppose it should come as no great surprise - and yet, I was very dismayed to see how far astray the FBI went.

Comey's firing was a great start, but there are quite a few others that are unsuitable still employed there.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 10:25 AM
Absolutely necessary. It's abundantly clear that the FBI has been deeply infected with political bias, at least in the management levels.

I can see how that can happen, as political hacks tend to surround themselves with similar hacks... and after 8 years of Holder and Lynch behind the wheel, I suppose it should come as no great surprise - and yet, I was very dismayed to see how far astray the FBI went.

Comey's firing was a great start, but there are quite a few others that are unsuitable still employed there.
Totally agree.

Happening now...

https://image.ibb.co/b3VQWT/sc.jpg

Gunny
05-22-2018, 10:34 AM

Comey's firing was a great start, but there are quite a few others that are unsuitable still employed there.I've pointed this out before. The infrastructure/bureaucracy/whatever the Hell the "shadow government" is -- I suspect they are all three one and the same -- live in and around DC and their careers begin and end THERE. The vast majority are Democrats. They hold jobs that require non-partisan thinking. Last time I was around any of that I was on active duty. Consciously or not, they are going to view everything from a lefty POV, and make their decisions accordingly. Saw it in action daily for a couple of years.

I was so happy when I got orders back to the Fleet and a deployable unit. I'd rather sleep in the sand and live on a boat with squids than go back to that political nightmare.

Politicians come and go, political appointees come and go and the military comes and goes in DC. The rest don't move an inch until that government pension rolls in that they do very little to earn. THEY are the REAL government and the REAL power. And Trump is trying to take them on.

If he breaks even he'll be lucky.

JakeStarkey
05-22-2018, 11:21 AM
Political bias exists on all sides, which is the nature of our society today.

Trump, his campaign, and his administration trumps Clinton and Obama at the moment.

The GOP Congress may not be stupid enough to call for a SC on the FBI. But if it does so what?

That will not change Muller's report, the fact the great majority of the country will believe it, and the Russo-Trump party will not.

Interesting times.

Gunny
05-22-2018, 12:06 PM
Political bias exists on all sides, which is the nature of our society today.

Trump, his campaign, and his administration trumps Clinton and Obama at the moment.

The GOP Congress may not be stupid enough to call for a SC on the FBI. But if it does so what?

That will not change Muller's report, the fact the great majority of the country will believe it, and the Russo-Trump party will not.

Interesting times.The majority in this country already DON'T believe it. Over 70% last I saw. I doubt that number has tilted toward the believers' side. It a witch hunt based on nothing but a baseless accusation. So far for absolutely nothing, it's cost over $200M.

My tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:

JakeStarkey
05-22-2018, 12:26 PM
The majority in this country already DON'T believe it. Over 70% last I saw. I doubt that number has tilted toward the believers' side. It a witch hunt based on nothing but a baseless accusation. So far for absolutely nothing, it's cost over $200M. My tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:The majority, rightly trust Mueller and distrust Trump.

NightTrain
05-22-2018, 01:24 PM
The majority, rightly trust Mueller and distrust Trump.

I haven't seen anything that indicates that.

Got any backup on those stats?

Gunny
05-22-2018, 01:35 PM
The majority, rightly trust Mueller and distrust Trump.Don't know where you're getting your info, but over 70% don't believe or trust Mueller and think he is wasting his time and our money. And that isn't from one source, and before you say it, I don't watch Fox News. I sure as Hell don't believe a word CNN says.

The left is not the majority in this country. They just incorrectly assume they are.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 01:37 PM
I haven't seen anything that indicates that.

Got any backup on those stats?
That's the way Jake likes to post... just throw the craziest goo out there he can and see if it sticks.

I've never been able to figure out if he truly believes the pap he posts, or if he does it for it's comedic value, to see what kind of a reaction he can elicit.

I mean it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE the vast majority of Americans think this Russia collusion thing is a FARCE, period. To state otherwise is either bald face lying or trolling. In Jakey's case... probably both.

NightTrain
05-23-2018, 12:09 PM
That's the way Jake likes to post... just throw the craziest goo out there he can and see if it sticks.

Well, I figured I would give Jake a chance.

JakeStarkey
05-23-2018, 12:23 PM
I haven't seen anything that indicates that. Got any backup on those stats?Of course, I do, but since Gunny said it was not so first, we will begin with those numbers. Anybody?

JakeStarkey
05-23-2018, 12:25 PM
That's the way Jake likes to post... just throw the craziest goo out there he can and see if it sticks. I've never been able to figure out if he truly believes the pap he posts, or if he does it for it's comedic value, to see what kind of a reaction he can elicit. I mean it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE the vast majority of Americans think this Russia collusion thing is a FARCE, period. To state otherwise is either bald face lying or trolling. In Jakey's case... probably both.HPD, because he knows he does not have the numbers, makes it about me, which is clearly the mark of a losing tactic.

So, back to the discussion: Gunny said it was common knowledge that the great majority of Americans know the investigation is a farce.

I challenge any of you to come up with factual, objective evidence of those claims.

:)

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 12:42 PM
HPD, because he knows he does not have the numbers, makes it about me, which is clearly the mark of a losing tactic.

So, back to the discussion: Gunny said it was common knowledge that the great majority of Americans know the investigation is a farce.

I challenge any of you to come up with factual, objective evidence of those claims.

:)
Same Jakey... same sophomoric comments.

You claimed the majority was in favor of the farce illegal investigation... how about you come up with numbers to prove that since you made the claim first?

(Here comes a link to the NY slimes, or washop, or huff'n puff... :laugh:)

JakeStarkey
05-23-2018, 12:47 PM
HPD wants to ignore that Gunny wrote that the majority did not favor the investigation. That was an opinion. I told him he was wrong.

Now HPD, in his typical way, wants to ignore that Gunny has the obligation to give us his numbers first.

Then I can blow the claim out of the water with real numbers.

No, the sophomoric claims that America wants Mueller to end the investigation and do not support it have to be evidenced first.

Snap to it.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 12:50 PM
HPD wants to ignore that Gunny wrote that the majority did not favor the investigation. That was an opinion. I told him he was wrong.

Now HPD, in his typical way, wants to ignore that Gunny has the obligation to give us his numbers first.

Then I can blow the claim out of the water with real numbers.

No, the sophomoric claims of Gunny and HPD have to be evidenced first.

Snap to it.
Well if you're going to require Gunny to prove his assertion, are you going to pretend that you don't have to prove your's?

But here ya go, Jakey... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/05/09/witch-hunt-majority-of-americans-now-think-the-russia-probe-is-politically-motiv-n2479005

Now prove that wrong... you're turn...

NightTrain
05-23-2018, 11:01 PM
Of course, I do, but since Gunny said it was not so first, we will begin with those numbers. Anybody?

No, I asked first.

Do you have support for your claim or not?

High_Plains_Drifter
05-24-2018, 08:01 PM
No, I asked first.

Do you have support for your claim or not?
*CRICKETS*... shocker.