PDA

View Full Version : Abbey and Gunny...

High_Plains_Drifter
05-21-2018, 08:25 PM
@Abbey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=11) and @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)... you have both exceeded your storage limit for PM's and have to clear some out before you can receive anymore.

Gunny
05-21-2018, 08:29 PM
Is THAT all I have to do to get people to not PM me? :halo9:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Is THAT all I have to do to get people to not PM me? :halo9:
I thought it was important... :poke:

Abbey Marie
05-21-2018, 08:43 PM
@Abbey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=11) and @Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)... you have both exceeded your storage limit for PM's and have to clear some out before you can receive anymore.

Sorry! Let me fix that.

Gunny
05-21-2018, 08:44 PM
I thought it was important... :poke:I made some space. I like my hate mail from 10 years ago from people I don't remember :)

High_Plains_Drifter
05-21-2018, 09:13 PM
Sorry! Let me fix that.

I made some space. I like my hate mail from 10 years ago from people I don't remember :)

Alrighty then... hope you both got a PM...

Abbey Marie
05-21-2018, 09:17 PM
Alrighty then... hope you both got a PM...

Yes, and replied.

Kathianne
05-21-2018, 10:14 PM
I'm always neglected! :laugh2:

That's alright, I finished my last day as substitute and am packing, well afyer my break.

May 30th my wifi should be on in my new apartment! So I should be on more.

Well, sometimes. I'm working on how to teach history out of chronological order. Seems that AZ fully accepted Common Core Standards. Think that might explain in part their test scores?

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 10:18 AM
I'm always neglected! :laugh2:

That's alright, I finished my last day as substitute and am packing, well afyer my break.

May 30th my wifi should be on in my new apartment! So I should be on more.

Well, sometimes. I'm working on how to teach history out of chronological order. Seems that AZ fully accepted Common Core Standards. Think that might explain in part their test scores?
I knew I'd forget someone in my haste... my apologies, Kathianne... :bye1:

Kathianne
05-22-2018, 11:05 AM
I knew I'd forget someone in my haste... my apologies, Kathianne... :bye1:

I was only teasing. I'm up to my neck in getting packed!

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 11:36 AM
I was only teasing. I'm up to my neck in getting packed!
I moved so many times I probably couldn't remember them all. It has to be one of the worst chores a person has to do... I hate it.

Good luck and don't overwork yourself. It's easy to do when moving.

That's why I like to spout off about wanting to move but, I'm afraid that's just crazy talk.

Black Diamond
05-22-2018, 11:50 AM
I moved so many times I probably couldn't remember them all. It has to be one of the worst chores a person has to do... I hate it.

That's why I like to spout off about wanting to move but, I'm afraid that's just crazy talk.
You need a few more winters to convince you. :)

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 12:02 PM
You need a few more winters to convince you. :)
Well, after 50 years of living through winters... what's a couple more... :rolleyes:

Gunny
05-22-2018, 12:02 PM

That's why I like to spout off about wanting to move but, I'm afraid that's just crazy talk.When I left IL I moved everything I owned out of my upstairs apt in less than an hour, which was a longbed full, to include a good 400 lbs in just weights.

When I moved out of my house after the wifey took off, I moved everything out in 24 hours, and was slamming Jack straight from the bottle the whole time.

Now? If I move again I'm getting a mover :laugh: Just thinking about it is making me tired :)

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 12:58 PM
When I left IL I moved everything I owned out of my upstairs apt in less than an hour, which was a longbed full, to include a good 400 lbs in just weights.

When I moved out of my house after the wifey took off, I moved everything out in 24 hours, and was slamming Jack straight from the bottle the whole time.

Now? If I move again I'm getting a mover :laugh: Just thinking about it is making me tired :)
I'd need a couple semi trucks to haul all my shit now, and a car hauler. Just sitting here in the living room glancing around thinking about having to pack, move and unpack just what I can see from here, gives me the shivers. There's no way in hell I could do it alone anyway. Just the 65" TV is impossible for me to move alone... for starters.

I'm not doing it again. I've thrown out the anchor. But I like my place. I have a great spot. Got a nice chunk of land, got a kick ass big heated, air conditioned shop, nice comfy smaller house just right for one guy... I couldn't have it any better. This place is absolutely ideal for me and my income.

(I was drinkin' some Jack straight Saturday night, chasing it with Michelob Amber Bock.)

Abbey Marie
05-22-2018, 01:05 PM
Every time I see this thread title, my mind sings,

“...sittin in a tree”.

I don’t let it go to the next verse, lol.

:laugh2:

Gunny
05-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Every time I see this thread title, my mind sings,

“...sittin in a tree”.

I don’t let it go to the next verse, lol.

:laugh2:Yeah, I was thinking earlier that I hope Russ reads the WHOLE thread and doesn't just run with the thread title.:laugh:

Kathianne
05-22-2018, 01:26 PM

This will be the 3rd move since January, it's now a science!

Abbey Marie
05-22-2018, 01:27 PM

Watch that shoulder!

High_Plains_Drifter
05-22-2018, 01:31 PM
Dang... don't know if I ever moved that many times in that short of time. While living out west I did keep my apartments very sparsely appointed, just so I wouldn't have much to move, but it's always more than you think once you get to moving it.

Gunny
05-22-2018, 01:31 PM
This will be the 3rd move since January, it's now a science!It's a science alright. Can do it in my sleep I've done it so many times. There's a narrow stairway between me and the front door. If I absolutely HAD to I guess I could. Still rather just supervise someone else doing it for once.

And yes, DO be careful with that erector set in your shoulder. :)

Kathianne
05-22-2018, 02:53 PM
Watch that shoulder!

I am. Been working it in stages. Today though was g irst day in. 10 that I wasn't working or driving down. Got most done now. Throwing soup in Crockpot and going to take a nap.