PDA

View Full Version : Mueller appointment and all his work to date is unconstitutional

FakeNewsSux
05-23-2018, 03:04 AM
Excellent overview of the argument put forth by law professor Steve Calabresi and Constitutional lawyer Mark Levin via a special free episode of LevinTV. Well worth watching the full episode:
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/mark-levin-presents-overwhelming-constitutional-case-against-appointment-of-mueller-in-a-free-episode-of-levintv/

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 06:08 AM
I saw Levin on Hannity last night, and he's tweeting about it this morning, apparently something about the appointment clause in the constitution...

https://insider-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/61739?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEYASgB#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goo gle.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15270499194008&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fins ider.foxnews.com%2Famp%2Farticle%2F61739&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceU rl

So if it's true, fire the sons a bitch.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2018, 06:16 AM
Excellent overview of the argument put forth by law professor Steve Calabresi and Constitutional lawyer Mark Levin via a special free episode of LevinTV. Well worth watching the full episode:
https://www.conservativereview.com/news/mark-levin-presents-overwhelming-constitutional-case-against-appointment-of-mueller-in-a-free-episode-of-levintv/

Now with these ""new ships in the waters"", we just may get to see if the --globalists and Dem party-- have more power than the sitting President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
If Trump does not get far, far more aggressive/pro-active, against these filthy traitors, he just may find he has lost, IMHO.-Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 06:25 AM
Now with these ""new ships in the waters"", we just may get to see if the --globalists and Dem party-- have more power than the sitting President of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
If Trump does not get far, far more aggressive/pro-active, against these filthy traitors, he just may find he has lost, IMHO.-Tyr
The democrat propaganda wing is having a complete meltdown. They're in total spin and damage control and the lies are flying around like flies on shit... so you know they're SCARED.

Trump has the majority of Americans behind him, and this CHARADE of an investigation has actually gone on long enough. There's a mountain of evidence showing the entire thing was started because of a fake dossier bought and paid for by the DNC and Hitlery Clinton, and Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein, and now WHY is in question, was it because of the fake dossier, or because of the SPIES in the Trump campaign?

This entire thing is the worst scandal to ever hit American politics in our history as a nation, and it's ALLLLLLLL DEMOCRATS. I swear to God above, DEMOCRATS are VILE people, they are the TRASH of society, the FILTH, the SCUM, the TURDS IN THE TOILET. They have no SHAME, they have no fucking CONSCIENCE, and in the case of this RUSSIAN COLLUSION scandal, a shit load of them belong in PRISON.

pete311
05-23-2018, 08:16 AM
The democrat propaganda wing is having a complete meltdown. They're in total spin and damage control and the lies are flying around like flies on shit... so you know they're SCARED.

Trump has the majority of Americans behind him, and this CHARADE of an investigation has actually gone on long enough. There's a mountain of evidence showing the entire thing was started because of a fake dossier bought and paid for by the DNC and Hitlery Clinton, and Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein, and now WHY is in question, was it because of the fake dossier, or because of the SPIES in the Trump campaign?

This entire thing is the worst scandal to ever hit American politics in our history as a nation, and it's ALLLLLLLL DEMOCRATS. I swear to God above, DEMOCRATS are VILE people, they are the TRASH of society, the FILTH, the SCUM, the TURDS IN THE TOILET. They have no SHAME, they have no fucking CONSCIENCE, and in the case of this RUSSIAN COLLUSION scandal, a shit load of them belong in PRISON.

Get some coffee, take a deep breath, go outside and look at some flowers.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-23-2018, 08:26 AM

Standard nonsense in advice. Why should we turn a blind eye to dem party treason, corruption , stupidity and their other insane actions?
You go look at flowers and maybe try to pick a few, to remove the stink from your life, your soul, your brain.. -Tyr

Gunny
05-23-2018, 08:27 AM
Get some coffee, take a deep breath, go outside and look at some flowers.Nah. It's more fun watching leftwingnuts in complete meltdown. Y'all are entertaining. Kinda like an episode of :stooges:

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 09:13 AM
Trump gets his Diet Coke, goes out to his rose garden you swore he would never have access to, and laughs.

pete311
05-23-2018, 09:39 AM
Nah. It's more fun watching leftwingnuts in complete meltdown. Y'all are entertaining. Kinda like an episode of :stooges:

Sounds like you guys are the ones melting down.

pete311
05-23-2018, 09:39 AM
Trump gets his Diet Coke, goes out to his rose garden you swore he would never have access to, and laughs.

Keep playing the same card. It's all you got.

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 09:43 AM
You mean besides all the other cards I have played like still no collusion and trump won't leave until 2025?

You were wrong in 2016 and you're wrong now.

Gunny
05-23-2018, 09:44 AM
Sounds like you guys are the ones melting down.About what? I just got back from a run. Leftwingers got their panties in a wad early. Life is good :)

Gunny
05-23-2018, 09:49 AM
Keep playing the same card. It's all you got.Oh come now , Pete. As the Master of Self-Disaster, you're one to call ANYONE for "playing the same card". How long is it now you rocks-for-brains lefties have been playing the imaginary Russian Collusion card? Daily?

I know how it works. You get slammed yet again, then huddle together all distraught and trembling, then start doing the "Nuk soo cow" chant from "Kickboxer" only your little rant chant is "Trump's going down" and you work you little asses into a frenzy until you got the adrenaline flowing so you can charge off into the yard and scream at the sky :laugh2:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 10:03 AM

Sounds like you guys are the ones melting down.

Poor little Pete... reduced to talking smack already this morning... :laugh:

Find your safe space and have a good cry.

pete311
05-23-2018, 11:10 AM
Poor little Pete... reduced to talking smack already this morning... :laugh:

Find your safe space and have a good cry.

Like you did in post #4?

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 11:12 AM
Like you did in post #4?
....... :laugh:

Keep digging, little Pete, you're looking more ridiculous with every post.

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 11:15 AM
And you keep playing the same card and I give you essentially the same response. You dumb fucks couldn't handle it when bush defeated Gore either. It was the same conspiracy bullshit.

Gunny
05-23-2018, 11:21 AM
And you keep playing the same card and I give you essentially the same response. You dumb fucks couldn't handle it when bush defeated Gore either. It was the same conspiracy bullshit.Hanging chads, dots and dimples on the card go to Gore ....

But wait .... didn't Pete say he voted for Bush?:dunno:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Hanging chads, dots and dimples on the card go to Gore ....

Suuuuure he did... and unicorns jump over the moon farting rainbows... :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 11:29 AM
Hanging chads, dots and dimples on the card go to Gore ....

Didn't I say my wife shares me with Kate Winslet?

Gunny
05-23-2018, 11:40 AM
Suuuuure he did... and unicorns jump over the moon farting rainbows... :rolleyes:

Didn't I say my wife shares me with Kate Winslet?

:laugh:

I can't remember, but swear he claims to have voted for a Republican. Honestly, who knows?

I voted twice against Obama and I can't think of many other circumstances I would even consider voting for either McCain or Romney. Both are THE definition of RINO.

JakeStarkey
05-23-2018, 12:05 PM
The far right crazies just crazy along.

The appointment by Rosenstein was constitutional, the remit he wrote was constitutional, and no challenge on Constitutional grounds to the investigation has any traction.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 12:46 PM
The far right crazies just crazy along.

The appointment by Rosenstein was constitutional, the remit he wrote was constitutional, and no challenge on Constitutional grounds to the investigation has any traction.
Really? Then right now, I want to see the document used by Rosenstein to start the witch hunt... shall we wait?

Since NO ONE has seen it yet, just how is it you know it was "constitutional?"

Using your democrat crystal ball again?

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 12:49 PM
Really? Then right now, I want to see the document used by Rosenstein to start the witch hunt... shall we wait?

Since NO ONE has seen it yet, just how is it you know it was "constitutional?"

Using your democrat crystal ball again?
Document comes from Salem I heard.

pete311
05-23-2018, 02:17 PM
And you keep playing the same card and I give you essentially the same response. You dumb fucks couldn't handle it when bush defeated Gore either. It was the same conspiracy bullshit.

I voted voted Bush :clap:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 02:18 PM
I voted voted Bush
No... no you didn't.

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 02:22 PM
I voted voted Bush :clap:
Regardless. you're spewing the same bullshit the left did when he won. No matter though. You keep getting grabbed by the pussy. And I keep laughing at you.

pete311
05-23-2018, 02:24 PM
No... no you didn't.

You're right, I voted twice for Bush.

pete311
05-23-2018, 02:25 PM
Regardless. you're spewing the same bullshit the left did when he won. No matter though. You keep getting grabbed by the pussy. And I keep laughing at you.

Cool story, I'm going outside to garden.

Black Diamond
05-23-2018, 02:25 PM
Cool story, I'm going outside to garden.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 03:16 PM
You're right, I voted twice for Bush.
No.

Gunny
05-23-2018, 03:49 PM
Cool story, I'm going outside to garden.What do you got in your garden? pete311

High_Plains_Drifter
05-23-2018, 04:07 PM
What do you got in your garden? @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821)
https://image.ibb.co/iqraGT/17026337.jpg

pete311
05-23-2018, 04:24 PM
What do you got in your garden? @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821)

I got a nice raised 4x8 wildflower garden and a 4x8 veggie garden with cucumber, carrots, lettuce, broccoli. Looking good!

Gunny
05-23-2018, 04:26 PM
https://image.ibb.co/iqraGT/17026337.jpg:laugh2:

Anything legal?