PDA

View Full Version : The "I'm here to Vent" thread...

darin
08-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Go ahead - use this thread to tell somebody about something they do which annoys you.

Be thick skinned, okay everyone?

I'll start:

Glockmail: Okay. We Get it. You are banned from USMB. Let it go already.

Next?

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh wait I'm not allowed to say what annoys me.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh wait I'm not allowed to say what annoys me.

So, is that what annoys you? ;)

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
:cheers2:

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
:cheers2:

:beer:

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Go ahead - use this thread to tell somebody about something they do which annoys you.

I'll start:

Next?

Actually, he is not banned from USMB.

darin
08-20-2007, 10:16 PM
this thread is too happy.

LN: You're a complainer.
Abbey: You're a...uh...a wont-post-pics-er
Gunny: You're always right.

EF YOU ALL!

:D

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM

EF YOU ALL!

Hey! How is "You're always right" a vent?

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Oca is a bully, a shit talker, a threat maker, and an asshole. I hope he drops dead.

I wouldnt piss on him, if he was on fire, but i would piss on his grave.

He can go to hell, and fuckoff!

I'll start:

Next?

hjmick
08-20-2007, 11:39 PM
Morons who still have those stupid fucking Kerry/Edwards stickers on their cars. Same goes for the idiots with the Bush/Cheney stickers

Gunny
08-21-2007, 04:09 AM

EF YOU ALL!

I'll try to do better, sir.:salute:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:26 AM

I'll start:

Next? :coffee:

I'm just taking a lesson from John Kerry, who mentions his three purple hearts every chance he gets.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:30 AM
Actually, he is not banned from USMB. I was, permanently, by a member of this board. That person then got their mod-status removed. I have since forgiven this member. Then I was un-banned. Then they changed or deleted my password so I can't log on.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:32 AM
Oca is a bully, a shit talker, a threat maker, and an asshole. I hope he drops dead.

1. But would you piss on his grave if it was on fire?
2. What exactly is "fuckoff" anyway, and how is this done?

:laugh2:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:33 AM
Morons who still have those stupid fucking Kerry/Edwards stickers on their cars. Same goes for the idiots with the Bush/Cheney stickers

Took mine off my car the day after the glorious victory. But I still have my yard sign hanging in my office. :poke:

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Bush/Cheney signs will be rare you better save it.

You see everyone else will burn theirs to avoid the laughter in the coming years.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Every chain store in my area (Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, etc) are all poorly managed and understaffed with retards. I always have to stand in an intensely long line to check-out because there are always only two registers open for the whole store. Last night I went to Wal-Mart Grocery and there was only one line open for the whole store and it was the 20 items or less line!!!! The parking lot was littered, literally littered with abandoned carts because apparently they haven't hired any cart boys. Not to mention, all the "fresh" produce was old and hadn't been restocked. Which leads me to another complaint: None of the merchandise in any of the stores is organized or neat. It all looks like it's been rifled-through a dozen times already.

Did I mention that my area is majority black?

darin
08-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Truthmatters is an oxymoron. Truth absolutely does NOT matter to that user. That user should change her name to 'Strawmenmatter' or 'hyperbolematters'.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:06 AM
That hagbard celine is such a whiner about standing in line, not to mention a racist. :laugh2:

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Every chain store in my area (Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, etc) are all poorly managed and understaffed with retards. I always have to stand in an intensely long line to check-out because there are always only two registers open for the whole store. Last night I went to Wal-Mart Grocery and there was only one line open for the whole store and it was the 20 items or less line!!!! The parking lot was littered, literally littered with abandoned carts because apparently they haven't hired any cart boys. Not to mention, all the "fresh" produce was old and hadn't been restocked. Which leads me to another complaint: None of the merchandise in any of the stores is organized or neat. It all looks like it's been rifled-through a dozen times already.

yah but as long as they are retard stong they can get that TV in the back of the car for ya. but i know what ya mean, i hated some of the ppl that i worked with back in my Wally World days. they just made the job frustrating, but atleast when you insulted them they usually didn't know what was going on/understand you.

Did I mention that my area is majority black?
little racist of ya there Hag

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Lets just see how history treats this presidency.

When the truth is uncovered about this admin because they are no longer in office and we have restored the Oversite this country has held dear and keeps us a free nation all the people who claim loyalty to this admin will be saying they never voted for them.

We are only seeing the tips of the iceberg my friends.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:18 AM
little racist of ya there Hag

Maybe. All I know is that I grew up in a genteel, southern, Georgia town populated mostly with white people and I went to college in a great Georgia town populated by mostly white people and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. Now I've gotten a job in Atlanta and I live in a mostly black area and everything is f*cked-up all the time and nothing runs smoothly, not even Wal-Mart. That's all I'm sayin'.

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 10:19 AM
that the day you will be typing one handed alot while on msg boards saying how you were so right Truth? :wank2:

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Maybe. All I know is that I grew up in a genteel, southern, Georgia town populated mostly with white people and I went to college in a great Georgia town populated by mostly white people and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. Now I've gotten a job in Atlanta and I live in a mostly black area and everything is f*cked-up all the time and nothing runs smoothly, not even Wal-Mart. That's all I'm sayin'.

AND I've had my house robbed for the first time in my life EVER. That's all I'm sayin'.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:27 AM
AND I've had my house robbed for the first time in my life EVER. That's all I'm sayin'.

So you allow these facts to make you a racist?

Do you think the only reason is that black people are less moral?

You are a racist.

You can reform if you wish and realise the history of this country and your area are the causes for this and not the color of the skin of the people involved.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Lets just see how history treats this presidency.

When the truth is uncovered about this admin because they are no longer in office and we have restored the Oversite this country has held dear and keeps us a free nation all the people who claim loyalty to this admin will be saying they never voted for them.

We are only seeing the tips of the iceberg my friends.

Dumb move associating your name with this thread. It fits so perfectly. I'm surprised I didn't think of it.

People who claim to "know what the truth" is yet prove daily they haven't got a clue annoy the crap out of me. Especially when they are so deluded they have a name like Truthmatters; yet, do nothing but spew extremist liberal propaganda.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:29 AM
So you allow these facts to make you a racist?

Do you think the only reason is that black people are less moral?

You are a racist.

You can reform if you wish and realise the history of this country and your area are the causes for this and not the color of the skin of the people involved.

I didn't say that blacks are less moral. All I did was lay down some facts. The conclusions you reach are up to you.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Then you must realise the impression you were giving with your "fact" finding.

Why dont you mention the impoverishment of your area instead of the color of the people in your area.

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Why dont you mention the impoverishment of your area instead of the color of the people in your area.

are you saying all black ppl are poor/live in bad areas and can't change their lives forever making a new generation in a continual cycle of impoverished community/enviroment? you racist

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Could be the povery level not just the color.

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
I didn't say that blacks are less moral. All I did was lay down some facts. The conclusions you reach are up to you.

And they are 100% true. I really am surprised you chose to live in that area, Hag.

dan
08-21-2007, 10:42 AM

So, you live in Atlanta... in a mostly black area? Isn't that a bit redundant?

:fu:Call me a racist if you want!

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:44 AM

There are $200 to $600,000 homes less than a mile from my house. This isn't an impoverished area. The neighborhood or da 'hood, in the native vernacular, I live in is middle to upper middle class. All or mostly blacks.

Last night at Wal-Mart, me and two other white people in line were noticeably upset about the wait and how poorly managed the store was. None of the blacks in line seemed to care or were content to stand in line indefinately while the retard cashier did nothing to better the situation.

Again: Super Wal-Mart Grocery. One line open. The 20 items or less line.

I pointed-out to the black woman behind me that if a person were to look down the main aisle at the other lines in the store (4 of which were open) they would see that every line in the store was severely backed-up all the way INTO the clothing section. She responded with crude sarcasm, telling me that "ya'll," meaning me and the two other whites in line, should write a letter or an email to complain.

I can only imagine that this is what it's like to live in Rwanda or the Congo.

dan
08-21-2007, 10:45 AM
And they are 100% true. I really am surprised you chose to live in that area, Hag.

When I graduated, I briefly considered moving to Atlanta, having NEVER been there! Needless to say, I took a few day trips, and things were not what I expected.

Sort of. I guess it's not fair, as literally every big city has its fair share of "ghetto" areas. But, in ATL, it seems like, you'll be on a nice block, then you cross the street and you're in Hobo-zoo. That, plus the way that ATL's set up, you're more or less required to drive a lot of the time, which is always fun in a crowded city.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 10:47 AM

I needed to live close to Atlanta so that my commute would be shorter. Plus, I was looking for an investment property to work on. I got both and got a really good deal. I think next time though, I'll move up to north Atlanta--Alpharetta maybe.

Black Lance
08-21-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm tired of people moving near major cities and then wondering why there is crime and long lines at grocery stores.

I'm also tired of liberals who think that Bill and Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with Whitewater proceeding to tell me about how 9,000 conspiracy theories will be verified as soon as the current administration leaves office. There's a novel new concept I would like to introduce to you idiots, it's name is consistency, and you'd do well to get acquainted.

Also, although this is somewhat off topic, I'm tired of the high price of gasoline. Back in the 1990's during the automobile refueling emissions control controversy the API produced document after document after document describing how an added regulatary burden of only a few cents per gallon would bankrupt the entire industry. Now they've increased price per gallon by almost 100% over two years, and we're seriously suppose to believe that they aren't making massive profits? What a load. The Democratic Congress needs to do something useful with its anti-business agenda for once and do something about this situation, because last time I checked companies colluding like this to keep prices high is unlawful.

darin
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM

Translation: Hagbard is responsible for how truthmatters decides to interpret what she reads.

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I needed to live close to Atlanta so that my commute would be shorter. Plus, I was looking for an investment property to work on. I got both and got a really good deal. I think next time though, I'll move up to north Atlanta--Alpharetta maybe.

You'll be fine there, hell, for the most part, you're fine anywhere MARTA doesn't run. That's another ugly fact.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Translation: Hagbard is responsible for how truthmatters decides to interpret what she reads.

What did you think he meant?

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 11:22 AM
You'll be fine there, hell, for the most part, you're fine anywhere MARTA doesn't run. That's another ugly fact.

Going north, Marta isn't too bad. It's like Paris or NewYork or any other place with a subway. But the further south you go, the more seedy it gets. And I do mean seedy.

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 11:25 AM
Going north, Marta isn't too bad. It's like Paris or NewYork or any other place with a subway. But the further south you go, the more seedy it gets. And I do mean seedy.

Oh I know. I've watched Atlanta develop and move since 1965.

dan
08-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I was at a concert last weekend on Peachtree Street SW, I believe? It was right around the corner from the Turner broadcasting complex. It was a pretty nice area, seemed to be kind of an artsy area, we ate dinner at a little cafe called Goodstone's that was awesome.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 11:39 AM

Did you and your friends get together at night with White Sheets on your head and burn crosses too?

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
that the day you will be typing one handed alot while on msg boards saying how you were so right Truth? :wank2:

Monkey, Truth is a girl...............

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 11:50 AM
Monkey, Truth is a girl...............

Bet she still only uses one hand. Bet?

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Did you and your friends get together at night with White Sheets on your head and burn crosses too?

Yes, that's what we did.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Bet she still only uses on hand. Bet?

Maybe, maybe not. That's not really anyones business but hers.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Yes, that's what we did.

I knew it. You Liberals say your so caring and tolerant about others, then you go talking shit about someones race when they make up the majority of your party!

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 12:09 PM
I knew it. You Liberals say your so caring and tolerant about others, then you go talking shit about someones race when they make up the majority of your party!

That's right. You knew it all along.

darin
08-21-2007, 12:09 PM
:popcorn:

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 12:12 PM
That's right. You knew it all along.

Ok, you are now the Bob Matthews of this board.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 12:12 PM

You're right, I'm Bob Matthews.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 12:15 PM

Why should he ignore the obvious? Calling a black person a black person if they are a black person is not racist. It's calling them what they are.

You apologists make me sick. How the hell is anyone ever supposed to address an issue if they can't identify it without someone like you calling them a racist?

That's damn-big part of the problem in this country now.

Abbey Marie
08-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Why should he ignore the obvious? Calling a black person a black person if they are a black person is not racist. It's calling them what they are.

You apologists make me sick. How the hell is anyone ever supposed to address an issue if they can't identify it without someone like you calling them a racist?

That's damn-big part of the problem in this country now.

Yup. It's one of the biggies.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 12:17 PM

This coming from the one who refers to Mexicans as "wetbacks."

What HC said wasn't racist. What you said is.

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Yes, that's what we did.

Did ya do it at Stone Mountain, that's da place ya know?

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 12:19 PM
You're right, I'm Bob Matthews.

Im always right.

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Im always right.

Right again. You can't help yourself can you?

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 12:25 PM

IF you ever lived in Atlanta you'd understand they're synonymous.

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 12:26 PM
NM- she can still use one hand

Gunny- hell ya that is the problem and you don't even have to be saying something racist, you could just be id'ing them as 'that group or mexicans' or 'that group of black ppl over there'. and OMFG! you're a racist.

Hag- yah...i can see you as a cross burner. you BBQ while you do that in your back yard?

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 12:34 PM
NM- she can still use one hand

Gunny- hell ya that is the problem and you don't even have to be saying something racist, you could just be id'ing them as 'that group or mexicans' or 'that group of black ppl over there'. and OMFG! you're a racist.

Hag- yah...i can see you as a cross burner. you BBQ while you do that in your back yard?

My Grand Pappy was a wizard or something in his KKK chapter back in Alabama. He died when I was little and the family found his robes in an old chest after he died. I'm not a cross burner. I don't like to use racial monikers in anything other than a joking manner. I don't burn crosses--that'd be sacreligious. And I'm fine with all manner of races as long as they act civilized and have some self respect. This business of glorifying "thug-life," dressing like a clown, talking like a primate and lazing about while on the job doesn't elicit an ounce of respect from me. And yes, growing up in the South, this happens to be stereotypically black behavior. Am I a racist?

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 12:37 PM
no cuz it happens in the midwest/north as well. ppl get mad about steoro-types. but hey..where do they come from? huuh? huuuhhh??

dan
08-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Did ya do it at Stone Mountain, that's da place ya know?

Lol!

Gunny & I usually disagree on race issues, but in a situation like this, I don't see where Hag was being racist at all. I lived in Orangeburg, SC for a long time and you could literally drive through town and pick out which stores were the "black" stores and which were the "white" ones. Sad, but true. Does that mean I think this is a good thing? Hell, no, but like Gunny said, you have to acknowledge the problem before you can work on fixing it.

dan
08-21-2007, 12:42 PM
I'd like to see a real study done to reveal what stereotypes are actually very prevalent in modern society.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Maybe. All I know is that I grew up in a genteel, southern, Georgia town populated mostly with white people and I went to college in a great Georgia town populated by mostly white people and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. Now I've gotten a job in Atlanta and I live in a mostly black area and everything is f*cked-up all the time and nothing runs smoothly, not even Wal-Mart. That's all I'm sayin'. That's why I spend as little time in Atlanta as possible. It's like NYC was back before the G-Man cleaned her up. Last time I went to the MLK house and a car real close to mine got broken into. Then I had two martinis and a cigar and it cost me 50 bucks.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 01:18 PM

Looks like your true colors were shown here, TM.

How's it feel to be labelled for telling the truth, Hag? Aren't liberals just wonderful unassuming people?

glockmail
08-21-2007, 01:22 PM
I can only imagine that this is what it's like to live in Rwanda or the Congo. I've never been there but have been to poor areas in Jamaica where al are black. They were some of the nicest folks you'd ever meet so the problem is not with blacks but American blacks. The majority of them are lazy, stupid, and racist.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 01:23 PM
What did you think he meant? Personally I took it at face value. :poke:

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 01:24 PM
and they think that something is owed to them Glock.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 01:24 PM
My Grand Pappy was a wizard or something in his KKK chapter back in Alabama. He died when I was little and the family found his robes in an old chest after he died. I'm not a cross burner. I don't like to use racial monikers in anything other than a joking manner. I don't burn crosses--that'd be sacreligious. And I'm fine with all manner of races as long as they act civilized and have some self respect. This business of glorifying "thug-life," dressing like a clown, talking like a primate and lazing about while on the job doesn't elicit an ounce of respect from me. And yes, growing up in the South, this happens to be stereotypically black behavior. Am I a racist?

:laugh2: You won't do something because it's sacreligious? Now thats funny :laugh2:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 01:25 PM
and they think that something is owed to them Glock. Jessie and Al told them so.

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 01:26 PM
that is becasue they both take turns being the President/king of all black ppl

Hagbard Celine
08-21-2007, 01:28 PM
:laugh2: You won't do something because it's sacreligious? Now thats funny :laugh2:

I may discuss or debate religion, but I'm not one to piss on the virgin Mary or spit in the communion cup. That's bad juju.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:20 PM

Actsnoblemartin is a whiney bitch. In fact I think he secretly wants to eat the corn out of NM's asshole.

Acts, I expect no less of you or NM than to stalk me.........the big dog........shows you have balls, foolish balls but balls nonetheless.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:27 PM
There are $200 to $600,000 homes less than a mile from my house. This isn't an impoverished area. The neighborhood or da 'hood, in the native vernacular, I live in is middle to upper middle class. All or mostly blacks.

Last night at Wal-Mart, me and two other white people in line were noticeably upset about the wait and how poorly managed the store was. None of the blacks in line seemed to care or were content to stand in line indefinately while the retard cashier did nothing to better the situation.

Again: Super Wal-Mart Grocery. One line open. The 20 items or less line.

I pointed-out to the black woman behind me that if a person were to look down the main aisle at the other lines in the store (4 of which were open) they would see that every line in the store was severely backed-up all the way INTO the clothing section. She responded with crude sarcasm, telling me that "ya'll," meaning me and the two other whites in line, should write a letter or an email to complain.

I can only imagine that this is what it's like to live in Rwanda or the Congo.

This is why you don't shop at Wal-Mart, its the same story everywhere, that and the fact that the average number of teeth in a Wal-Mart shopper's mouth is 13.

Think i'm lying? Spend some time in Wal-Mart people watching, you will become a shopper for toiletries and such exclusively at Target.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:30 PM
When I graduated, I briefly considered moving to Atlanta, having NEVER been there! Needless to say, I took a few day trips, and things were not what I expected.

Sort of. I guess it's not fair, as literally every big city has its fair share of "ghetto" areas. But, in ATL, it seems like, you'll be on a nice block, then you cross the street and you're in Hobo-zoo. That, plus the way that ATL's set up, you're more or less required to drive a lot of the time, which is always fun in a crowded city.

The inner area of every major city is always a dump and guess who lives in those inner cities? So is it a coincidence things are the way they are in these areas? I think not.

Where I differ with racists are the reasons for this, I believe its socioeconomical along with political.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:31 PM

P, you guys got a "looter" train also?:laugh2:

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:34 PM
This coming from the one who refers to Mexicans as "wetbacks."

What HC said wasn't racist. What you said is.

Damn straight!

NM tells so many lies and shit he can't keep them ordered.

But.......but.........wetbacks isn't racist, its what they are!:laugh2:

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Im always right.

:lmao::laugh::poop:

Mr. P
08-21-2007, 02:49 PM
P, you guys got a "looter" train also?:laugh2:

Yeah, with a bus line too..Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA). Or as we affectionately refer to it ..."Moving Africa Right Through Atlanta" (MARTA).