PDA

View Full Version : Woman: Cop sexually assualted me! Penetrated me! BodyCam: Nope.

darin
05-24-2018, 05:52 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/23/body-cam-footage-contradicts-womans-claim-trooper-sexually-assaulted-her-lawyer-apologizes.html

Dixon-Cole alleged that after she failed a field sobriety test, Hubbard had “suggested she could go home in exchange for sexual favors,” according to Merritt’s initial press release. Dixon-Cole said that after she refused, she was taken to Hubbard’s police car where she was “forcefully groped, fondled and vaginally penetrated during a prolonged arrest.”

She went on to say Hubbard continued his sexual advances on the way to the police station, even alleging that he offered to take her to a remote location where she could provide sexual favors in exchange for her release from custody.

“Officer Daniel Hubbard seems to comport himself professionally during the duration of the traffic stop and arrest and— without more— should be cleared of any wrongdoing,” (her attorney) said in a statement.

“It is deeply troubling when innocent parties are falsely accused and I am truly sorry for any trouble these claims may have caused Officer Hubbard and his family. I take full responsibility for amplifying these claims to the point of national concern.”

Merritt, a civil rights attorney, added that the evidence provided by the DPS showed no signs of “tampering.”

I fully support people being charged and fined or imprisoned for knowingly false accusations.

NightTrain
05-24-2018, 10:43 AM
Read about this yesterday... had to show the wife that story and we're in agreement : false accusers of rape need to be punished, harshly.

That cop is fortunate that his department requires bodycams - best case scenario he'd have a very black mark on his record, worse case scenario prison.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-24-2018, 10:49 AM
I hate liars. Unfortunately that includes the vast majority of democrats and the democrat propaganda wing.

Abbey Marie
05-24-2018, 02:08 PM
At this point, I think the police need a #MeToo movement.

Gunny
05-24-2018, 02:43 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/23/body-cam-footage-contradicts-womans-claim-trooper-sexually-assaulted-her-lawyer-apologizes.html

I fully support people being charged and fined or imprisoned for knowingly false accusations.You just can't fix stupid. After 10 years or so you'd figure some people get a clue. Two cars pull up, drivers get out and argue, get in one car and leave, leaving the other car with the keys on the hood. Along comes doofus who apparently never heard of a bait car:rolleyes:

These people have themselves to thank. Officers wear bodycams for their own protection against false accusations of racism, sexual misconduct and police brutality. Tool of their own demise.

Serves them right.