PDA

View Full Version : A Brief History of Spymaster Obama

FakeNewsSux
05-24-2018, 10:32 AM
In light of President Trump's Spygate accusations, it might be time for a quick review of Pres. Obama's past to see if it validates the current charges (listen or read):

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2018-05-24-the-spymaster/

High_Plains_Drifter
05-24-2018, 11:23 AM
There is no way in HELL that the kenyan didn't know EXACTLY, EVERYTHING, that was going on. In fact, he was more than likely directing it all.

That SICKENING little muslim dog turd belongs in PRISON right along with every other CORRUPT, LYING DEMOCRAT that's involved.

Gunny
05-24-2018, 01:45 PM
of course he know most of what was going on. I'm all for getting out of office anyone involved still holding office and prosecuting them to get them out. I'm not for wasting time better spent on those still holding office on those that no longer do. Those names should go to the bottom of the list.

In reality, if anything is done, a couple of small fish will get caught in the net and the bigger fish will walk. How many indictments are there to date?

FakeNewsSux
05-24-2018, 02:05 PM
of course he know most of what was going on. I'm all for getting out of office anyone involved still holding office and prosecuting them to get them out. I'm not for wasting time better spent on those still holding office on those that no longer do. Those names should go to the bottom of the list.

In reality, if anything is done, a couple of small fish will get caught in the net and the bigger fish will walk. How many indictments are there to date?

I agree Gunny, but remember the Watergate investigation resulted in 69 indictments with 48 guilty convictions. Most of those found guilty were no longer in the government but their convictions were hung around the necks of Republicans for decades. This is, quite possibly the genesis of the pussification of the current party leadership. It needs to be demonstrated to the general public that criminal activity by EITHER party will be prosecuted fully. This step is vital in draining, then salting the swamp.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-24-2018, 03:12 PM

Well, it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, and it's far from over.