PDA

View Full Version : What am I missing

Swarm
08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Today a women got deported from US after dodging a deportation order for a year in a church in Chicago. Elvira Allerano hid in a church for a year and defyed the order to stay with her 8 year old son. She decided to go to LA for a rally (guess she became an activist for illegals?) where she got nabbed and deported. Her son is still in USA under care of the Chicago church priest. Some people seem to be upset over this. They say that you cant seperate parents from children. WTF?!?!? Then take your child with you to Mexico. Or dont have kids when you are illegal, OR even better DO NOT COME HERE ILLEGALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! Am I the only one that thinks this way or am I missing something?

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Today a women got deported from US after dodging a deportation order for a year in a church in Chicago. Elvira Allerano hid in a church for a year and defyed the order to stay with her 8 year old son. She decided to go to LA for a rally (guess she became an activist for illegals?) where she got nabbed and deported. Her son is still in USA under care of the Chicago church priest. Some people seem to be upset over this. They say that you cant seperate parents from children. WTF?!?!? Then take your child with you to Mexico. Or dont have kids when you are illegal, OR even better DO NOT COME HERE ILLEGALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! Am I the only one that thinks this way or am I missing something?

Well, I can't disagree with anything you've said here.

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 11:03 PM
It requires a depth of thought and an understanding of American History that you may never agree with but also that you can never deny.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:05 PM
It requires a depth of thought and an understanding of American History that you may never agree with but also that you can never deny.

Like your one to talk about depth of thought.

Swarm
08-20-2007, 11:06 PM

If you could elaborate a tad on the deep thought and the american history that you refer to I would be gratefull.

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Reading helps. I can't help you with your ability to understand.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:12 PM
If you could elaborate a tad on the deep thought and the american history that you refer to I would be gratefull.

Don't ask him to do that, he will go on with 10 paragraphs of bullshit he got off the Daily Kos. This guy is so diluted he makes the water in Mexico look like Aquafina.

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 11:24 PM
It would help if you weren't already such a self professed dumbass.

Don't ask him to do that, he will go on with 10 paragraphs of bullshit he got off the Daily Kos. This guy is so diluted he makes the water in Mexico look like Aquafina.

Thanks anyway.

Swarm
08-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Reading helps. I can't help you with your ability to understand.

I am sorry but that is the most helpfull answer I have ever heard. Thank you for enlightening me with your supreme intellectual sentences. I will remember whom to turn to next time I have a question.

Psychoblues
08-20-2007, 11:36 PM
You are very welcome, Swarm.

I am sorry but that is the most helpfull answer I have ever heard. Thank you for enlightening me with your supreme intellectual sentences. I will remember whom to turn to next time I have a question.

Let me know if you have any trouble getting to the gist of things, OK?

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:40 PM

Please don't get him started.

Swarm
08-20-2007, 11:40 PM
It is really nice how you spout some great sounding stuff, but then when I am really curious and humbly ask for you to explain what you mean you just come up with nothing? Do you just like to post pointless posts? I really am not sure what you are referring to, is it really that hard to elaborate?

waterrescuedude2000
08-21-2007, 12:01 AM
That they finally caught her. She needs to be deported and have a traking device installed that she cant remove.

Nukeman
08-21-2007, 05:57 AM

I dont get you are you really telling me we should be defending this womans right to be here???

You do realize she was deported once before and yet came back a second time "ILLEGALY", not only that but she is guilty of identity theft as well she used another AMERICANs SS# to obtain employment. She was here before she became pregnant for a number of years... Why didn't she try to do this the LEGAL way.

Soo I think the one that requires reading comprehension and depth of thought is you Psyco. You really need to make sure you have the whole story before you go and defend an individual like this.....

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:18 AM
It is really nice how you spout some great sounding stuff, but then when I am really curious and humbly ask for you to explain what you mean you just come up with nothing? Do you just like to post pointless posts? I really am not sure what you are referring to, is it really that hard to elaborate?
That's Our Boy PsychoBlues. All nonsense, all of the time. :laugh2:

hjmick
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM
That they finally caught her. She needs to be deported and have a traking device installed that she cant remove.

Actually, they always knew where she was and there was nothing stopping them from going into the church to get. Well, nothing except bad publicity. Bad publicity and front page photos of ICE raiding a store front church.

Trigg
08-21-2007, 10:51 AM
I dont get you are you really telling me we should be defending this womans right to be here???

You do realize she was deported once before and yet came back a second time "ILLEGALY", not only that but she is guilty of identity theft as well she used another AMERICANs SS# to obtain employment. She was here before she became pregnant for a number of years... Why didn't she try to do this the LEGAL way.

Soo I think the one that requires reading comprehension and depth of thought is you Psyco. You really need to make sure you have the whole story before you go and defend an individual like this.....

Great post, I agree completely.

Even if she wasn't deported, which I'm glad they accomplished, she still should have done jail time for stealing someones identity.