PDA

View Full Version : DEM DISASTER: Democrat Turnout in Texas Lowest in 100 YEARS

High_Plains_Drifter
05-24-2018, 08:20 PM
Poor demtards... their BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUE WAVE isn't even a ripple in a piss puddle... :laugh:

Democratic voter turnout in Texas reached historic lows this week, with fewer liberal supporters showing up during Tuesday’s governor run-off than any point in nearly 100 years.

According to the Texas Tribune, the Democrat Party had “their worst runoff turnout in almost a century,” setting the stage for a showdown between Democrat Lupe Valdez and Republican Governor Greg Abbott.

“Valdez officially accepted her party’s nomination Tuesday night, narrowly defeating Andrew White with around 52 percent of the vote. But she faces an uphill battle against Abbott, who touts a high approval rating and a $41 million war chest in an ultraconservative state,” writes the Tribune.

The news went from bad to worse for the Texas Democratic Party, with turnout plunging nearly 60% from the million Texans who voted in March’s primary.

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/dem-disaster-democrat-turnout-in-texas-lowest-in-100-years/amp/

Gunny
05-24-2018, 08:41 PM
Poor demtards... their BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUE WAVE isn't even a ripple in a piss puddle... :laugh:

Democratic voter turnout in Texas reached historic lows this week, with fewer liberal supporters showing up during Tuesday’s governor run-off than any point in nearly 100 years.

According to the Texas Tribune, the Democrat Party had “their worst runoff turnout in almost a century,” setting the stage for a showdown between Democrat Lupe Valdez and Republican Governor Greg Abbott.

“Valdez officially accepted her party’s nomination Tuesday night, narrowly defeating Andrew White with around 52 percent of the vote. But she faces an uphill battle against Abbott, who touts a high approval rating and a $41 million war chest in an ultraconservative state,” writes the Tribune.

The news went from bad to worse for the Texas Democratic Party, with turnout plunging nearly 60% from the million Texans who voted in March’s primary.

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/dem-disaster-democrat-turnout-in-texas-lowest-in-100-years/amp/Valdez is the former sheriff I think somewhere around Dallas. The fist lesbian sheriff in Texas. I'm not thinking Texas is ready for a lesbian governor. And Abbot IS really popular here.

Last Dem Governor I remember was Ann Richards and that was during the Carter years and the dems have paid the price for the bottom dropping out of the oil market here. I don't think we've had a Dem Governor since. Ann Richards was a total flake so she made the recession even worse with her dumbass decisions. I remember we were REALLY poor then.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-24-2018, 08:46 PM
Valdez is the former sheriff I think somewhere around Dallas. The fist lesbian sheriff in Texas. I'm not thinking Texas is ready for a lesbian governor. And Abbot IS really popular here.

Last Dem Governor I remember was Ann Richards and that was during the Carter years and the dems have paid the price for the bottom dropping out of the oil market here. I don't think we've had a Dem Governor since. Ann Richards was a total flake so she made the recession even worse with her dumbass decisions. I remember we were REALLY poor then.
Well I'm sure that LUPE VALDEZ is REAL popular with all the ILLEGAL ALIENS... and homos.