PDA

View Full Version : Where is the gawddamn line, gunny?

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't care who it is personally. Since you are determined to drag this out to death, have you missed the part I have YET to insult [nevadamedic's] daughter?

I brought her up to make a point, period. I don't care if you think insulting his daughter is worse than the way he has insulted me. Point is, I DO. And I have NEVER made any secret nor apologized for the fact I WILL respond in kind.

Perhaps we can settle this then by you defining the line. Yours is apparently different than mine, otherwise I'd be pressing nevada as well. Although I don't agree wich one is lower, or that you can't stoop lower but we'll let those slide.

Gunny
08-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Perhaps we can settle this then by you defining the line. Yours is apparently different than mine, otherwise I'd be pressing nevada as well. Although I don't agree wich one is lower, or that you can't stoop lower but we'll let those slide.

Problem is, you want me to define something that requires nothing more than common sense; which, apparently, some people around here don't have. Actually, I'd say most people KNOW when they're crossing the line and do it anyway.

Note, that I have not argued that picking on someone because of their child is over the line. What I'm saying is you're trying to differentiate between a terrorist with 2 sticks of dynamite and a terrorist with 5 sticks of dynamite.

Fact is, BOTH are terrorists and BOTH have dynamite.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 10:57 PM
I respect you gunny, please remember that.

Problem is, you want me to define something that requires nothing more than common sense; which, apparently, some people around here don't have. Actually, I'd say most people KNOW when they're crossing the line and do it anyway.

Note, that I have not argued that picking on someone because of their child is over the line. What I'm saying is you're trying to differentiate between a terrorist with 2 sticks of dynamite and a terrorist with 5 sticks of dynamite.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 11:01 PM

Maybe it is common sense but humor me.

The terrorist with 5 sticks can kill more people than the one with two.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Maybe it is common sense but humor me.

The terrorist with 5 sticks can kill more people than the one with two.

Gunny's common sense is different then the common sense of the normal person.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 11:05 PM
The line, between oca, having a brain cell, and being a retard, very thin. Very thin indeed.

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 11:19 PM

When arguing, flaming, fighting, whatever, the purpose is to remove the other persons will to fight. I don't believe what he said about his daughter. I have heard stories like that before. If per chance it did happen, then he should be trying to help her and get her counseling not spending time on websites talking smack all day.

emmett
08-20-2007, 11:23 PM

Your question..............Where is the GD line?

Your Answer...............Look down, take one step backwards!

emmett
08-20-2007, 11:26 PM
When arguing, flaming, fighting, whatever, the purpose is to remove the other persons will to fight. I don't believe what he said about his daughter. I have heard stories like that before. If per chance it did happen, then he should be trying to help her and get her counseling not spending time on websites talking smack all day.

Indeed.

Note: You have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours Emmett. Only a certain amount of good points may be awarded rep per day.

OK people, stop making good points! Our Affirmative Action Rep system does not authorize too many good points.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2007, 11:30 PM
do i need to know what your talking about? im confused, but probably none of my business.

hjmick
08-20-2007, 11:32 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but as far as I'm concerned, unless they are members of the board in question, family members are and should be off fucking limits. Even in a flame war there should be a certain etiquette.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:36 PM

First of all you can go fuck yourself, I don't care if you believe me, don't you think I wish this terrible thing didn't happen? I honestly can say that I wish I was sitting here lying to you about this. I don't care for you but I hope you never have to feel the kind of pain that I am going through everyday trying to deal with this. I hope your kids never have that happen to them. I hope you never try to take your life because you felt like there was more you could do to protect her and because you felt guilty and still feel this guilty. If you still think I am lying I want you to call the Nevada Department Of Corrections tomorrow and ask about an inmate named James M. Howard and ask what he is in there for.

Didn't you read what I tried to tell you the other day? I have tried to help her. She will have barely anything to do with me, her step dad, grandfathers etc. as she will not go around males and is scared of them. Do you think it doesn't kill me? Do you think she's not getting therapy? Do you think I don't breakdown every day thinking about this. I would give anything to be in my daughters life right now, anything just to talk to her on the phone, anything to see her smile and eyes light up to see me like they used to, but I can't. I am not going to push the issue at all, she will come to me when she is ready, I will not do anymore damage to her then has already been done.

Did you think there is a reason I am on here so much? Maybe I am trying to take my mind off of things, even this stupid little bickering with certain members is a relief to me because it takes my mind off of things. Maybe I wanted some attention when I first got here, to take my mind off of how bad things are. Maybe I want a distraction from thinking that maybe it would be better for everyone if I just end it all. I realize that I have given certain people things to use against me, but I don't care. I am tired of people calling me a fucking liar about this and saying I am not there for my daughter when I can't be.

82Marine89
08-20-2007, 11:46 PM
See Nevada, I just won. Whether or not I believe you, I called you a liar. Now you are probably crying like a baby. That is the point I was trying to make. Do I feel bad for you? Nope. I will be the first to admit I am an insensitive bastard. I could say worse and at times, on other sites, I have. Point is, when you are trying to win, you must become worse than your opponent. I did and you lost it. Game over.

Swarm
08-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Do you all really hate each other that much because you all have different opinions, or disagree about the way some poeple are? America is built on differences, it is a "boiling pot". Anyone know who said this? "I may disagree with you, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it?"

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 11:56 PM
See Nevada, I just won. Whether or not I believe you, I called you a liar. Now you are probably crying like a baby. That is the point I was trying to make. Do I feel bad for you? Nope. I will be the first to admit I am an insensitive bastard. I could say worse and at times, on other sites, I have. Point is, when you are trying to win, you must become worse than your opponent. I did and you lost it. Game over.

I didn't lose anything. Welcome to ignore.

82Marine89
08-21-2007, 12:18 AM

:dance:

actsnoblemartin
08-21-2007, 01:10 AM
I think your taking it too far. His daughter, should be off limits. Also, a board members, friends, and family, should be brought into the discussion.

Yeah, i know things get heated, and heck I have lost my temper, and broken this rule, but that doesnt mean, i dont feel bad for it, and that i will try very hard not to do it again.

actsnoblemartin
08-21-2007, 01:11 AM
I agree with you 100%, my god, i have friends with different opinions. I dont hate people, i dislike ideas.

the minute we allowed ideas to be censored we lose

Do you all really hate each other that much because you all have different opinions, or disagree about the way some poeple are? America is built on differences, it is a "boiling pot". Anyone know who said this? "I may disagree with you, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it?"

Gunny
08-21-2007, 03:43 AM

Just to ask the obvious ...

What would YOU know about "normal"?

What would YOU know about "common sense"?

I have yet to see you display even a modicum of either.

You've been beaten down so badly, by more than a few, it's no wonder you need surgery. Yet you just keep coming back, thinking you're smart, thinking you're funny, thinking you're witty, and thinking you're winning when the reality is, you are none of the above.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 03:44 AM

Ignore is for pussies with no self control.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:09 AM
See Nevada, I just won. Whether or not I believe you, I called you a liar. Now you are probably crying like a baby. That is the point I was trying to make. Do I feel bad for you? Nope. I will be the first to admit I am an insensitive bastard. I could say worse and at times, on other sites, I have. Point is, when you are trying to win, you must become worse than your opponent. I did and you lost it. Game over. What the fuck is this? Win at all costs, no line you won't cross? This is a debate site guy. Get fucking real. :pee:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:10 AM
:dance: 82 you just lost it in my book. Fucking pitiful. :lame2:

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:12 AM
Ignore is for pussies with no self control. Like you ignored the OP?

Gunny
08-21-2007, 06:18 AM
Like you ignored the OP?

I ignored nothing. Matter of fact, I responded more than once to the same question. You just didn't like the answer.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with using the ignore function.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 06:20 AM
82 you just lost it in my book. Fucking pitiful. :lame2:

Actually, he won ... pretty handily too. Folks that aren't willing to engage in total war shouldn't be firing potshots.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:36 AM
I ignored nothing. Matter of fact, I responded more than once to the same question. .....

..... .

Where?

glockmail
08-21-2007, 06:37 AM
Actually, he won ... pretty handily too. Folks that aren't willing to engage in total war shouldn't be firing potshots. Looks who's doing the Bahgdad Bob impression now.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 09:32 AM
Where?

See what I mean? The responses are there. You just have to quit pretending they aren't.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Looks who's doing the Bahgdad Bob impression now.

Sorry, the correlation you are trying to make doesn't exist.

You don't agree with my opinion, nor I yours. Deal with it. Harping on it isn't going to change my mind a bit.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM

You are not just insensitive you sir are a complete waste of human flesh.

To think winning is about being willing to be more evil than someone else you might as well say you are NOT FIT to wear the uniform you claim to wear.

If you are a Marine for real than you should go to your superior and tell him you need a mental evaluation before you continue with your carreer.

You are Fouling the Honor of the marines and should not ever be allowed to do what you were trained to do.

You Sir have failed your country.

Then again I think you are just Lying about being a Marine

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:15 AM
You are not just insensitive you sir are a complete waste of human flesh.

To think winning is about being willing to be more evil than someone else you might as well say you are NOT FIT to wear the uniform you claim to wear.

If you are a Marine for real than you should go to your superior and tell him you need a mental evaluation before you continue with your carreer.

You are Fouling the Honor of the marines and should not ever be allowed to do what you were trained to do.

You Sir have failed your country.

Then again I think you are just Lying about being a Marine

Goes to show what you know. Perhaps you should leave winning and losing to the professionals? You'd be just about one of the first killed, standing on your principle and running your suck. YOU would be the failure.

The whole concept of engaging in warfare is to WIN.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:20 AM
http://www.usmcpress.com/heritage/corp_values.htm

have you forgotten?

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't know about that, lots of troops face charges for their criminal behavior in the name of winning.

As for Over the line, there isn't one here unless you say somthin about the powers that be/overly sensative board gods.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Once he has earned the title and entered the Brotherhood of Marines, a new warrior must draw upon the legacy of his Corps. Therein lies his strength. In return, the strength of the Corps lies in the individual Marine. The character (often defined as "what you are in the dark") of these warriors is defined by the three constant Corps Values: honor, courage, and commitment.

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A U.S. Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

Courage: Simply stated, courage is honor in action -- and more. Courage is moral strength, the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline, an adherence to a higher standard. Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror -- and smile.

Commitment: Total dedication to Corps and Country. Gung-ho Marine teamwork. All for one, one for all. By whatever name or cliche, commitment is a combination of (1) selfless determination and (2) a relentless dedication to excellence. Marines never give up, never give in, never willingly accept second best. Excellence is always the goal. And, when their active duty days are over, Marines remain reserve Marines, retired Marines, or Marine veterans. There is no such thing as an ex-Marine or former-Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Commitment never dies.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't know about that, lots of troops face charges for their criminal behavior in the name of winning.

As for Over the line, there isn't one here unless you say somthin about the powers that be/overly sensative board gods.

Putting words in my mouth? I said NOTHING about approving of criminal behavior.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:34 AM
See Nevada, I just won. Whether or not I believe you, I called you a liar. Now you are probably crying like a baby. That is the point I was trying to make. Do I feel bad for you? Nope. I will be the first to admit I am an insensitive bastard. I could say worse and at times, on other sites, I have.Point is, when you are trying to win, you must become worse than your opponent. I did and you lost it. Game over .

Lets all just remember what the guy said.

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:34 AM
No you approved of a anything to win attitude. Anything means exactly that, anything.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Once he has earned the title and entered the Brotherhood of Marines, a new warrior must draw upon the legacy of his Corps. Therein lies his strength. In return, the strength of the Corps lies in the individual Marine. The character (often defined as "what you are in the dark") of these warriors is defined by the three constant Corps Values: honor, courage, and commitment.

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A U.S. Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

Courage: Simply stated, courage is honor in action -- and more. Courage is moral strength, the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline, an adherence to a higher standard. Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror -- and smile.

Commitment: Total dedication to Corps and Country. Gung-ho Marine teamwork. All for one, one for all. By whatever name or cliche, commitment is a combination of (1) selfless determination and (2) a relentless dedication to excellence. Marines never give up, never give in, never willingly accept second best. Excellence is always the goal. And, when their active duty days are over, Marines remain reserve Marines, retired Marines, or Marine veterans. There is no such thing as an ex-Marine or former-Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Commitment never dies.

What a piece of work. Now you presume to tell me what it takes to be a Marine? Where the fuck do YOU get off telling people who have earned the right to be called "Marine," and wear the uniform they aren't because they don't believe in your holier than thou, idealistic bullshit?

People like you don't deserve to be alive, and you wouldn't if not for people like me and 82Marine89 ensuring your weak ass is protected, since you are incapable of doing it for yourself.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:37 AM

I submitt this guy has sullied his code of honor.

If the enemy kills childern a Marine would never become WORSE than his opponent.

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
LOL All the pounding of chests and male ego in these type threads is sickening.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Are you calling the Marine code sickening?

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM

I submitt this guy has sullied his code of honor.

If the enemy kills childern a Marine would never become WORSE than his opponent.

Earth to truthdoesn'tmatter .... nobody has said anything about murdering children or committing crimes but you and LN.

You are such a retard. This is about arguing on a message board. Get it?

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm calling gunny's you'd be dead if I and people like me were there sickening. Oh and the I'll kick your ass, shoot you stuff that goes around as well.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Are you calling the Marine code sickening?

I'm calling you sickening for trying to twist a thread about arguing on a message board into committing crimes.

LiberalNation
Earth to truthdoesn'tmatter .... nobody has said anything about murdering children or committing crimes but you and LN.

This is about arguing on a message board. Get it?

This is about an attitude, winning at all cost even if it means being worse then the "enemy" we are just equating it to a real life situation instead of just message board posts and asking if it still sounds so swell to ya'll.

truthmatters
Are you submitting that the Marines would condone being worse than their opponent for the purpose of winning?

Gunny you always seem to fall for loyalty over honor.

Why?

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm calling gunny's you'd be dead if I and people like me were there sickening. Oh and the I'll kick your ass, shoot you stuff that goes around as well.

Who cares?

You can call it whatever you like, but the fact remains, weak people only survive in societies with strong enough armies to ensure they do.

When you aren't intelligent enough nor capable of defending yourself against your enemies, you have no right whining about how those that ARE defending your weak asses go about it.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:48 AM
My family includes Marines.

Marines who have been in battle and commanded men in battle and they would find you willingness to forgo honor very troubling.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:52 AM
Are you submitting that the Marines would condone being worse than their opponent for the purpose of winning?

Gunny you always seem to fall for loyalty over honor.

Why?

Can you ever get ANYTHING right? I find it hard to believe anyone can be as clueless as you without it being an act.

YOU fall for blind loyalty over honor. The fact that you are a left-wing hack is proof enough of that. There is NO honor in who and what you show yourself to be on a message board.

Yet you presume to question mine? Ridiculous. Back up your accusation with some fact.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:53 AM

Marines who have been in battle and commanded men in battle and they would find you willingness to forgo honor very troubling.

Again, back your mouth. Where have I stated, and how is it that I "forego honor?"

Shit, you don't even know what honor is.

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Gunny respond to my other post if ya would.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 10:56 AM
This is about an attitude, winning at all cost even if it means being worse then the "enemy" we are just equating it to real life situation of message boards and asking if it still sounds so swell to ya'll.

So what you are doing is deflecting to politicize this thread.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Who cares?

You can call it whatever you like, but the fact remains, weak people only survive in societies with strong enough armies to ensure they do.

When you aren't intelligent enough nor capable of defending yourself against your enemies, you have no right whining about how those that ARE defending your weak asses go about it.

I did not put your honor in question you did that your self.

LiberalNation
08-21-2007, 10:57 AM
No it's not deflecting. Same topic, same idea you and 82 claimed to support here. If you believe it here, why wouldn't you in real life, and what does that say for "marines".

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 10:58 AM

Ask your self if what that person said about becoming worse than you enemy fits this code?

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 11:00 AM
No it's not deflecting. Same topic, same idea you and 82 claimed to support here. If you believe it here, why wouldn't you in real life, and what does that say for "marines".

I think Gunny would not dishonor his code.

I think he merely gets himself caught up in defending people instead of what he really stands for.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 11:01 AM

Wrong. It IS deflecting. This is a message board. No one dies from a message board attack. They just get all butt-hurt.

You want to discuss the other, take your little self up to the military forum (I trust you know where it is since you post most of your propaganda there) and start a new thread.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 11:10 AM

:salute: <~~~ Your family. :pee: Gunny.

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Naw Gunny just gets carried away.

He would greet my family members with an U rah and a semper fi.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 11:31 AM
I did not put your honor in question you did that your self.

He put his honor rather his lack of honor in question everytime he opens his piehole.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 11:32 AM
Wrong. It IS deflecting. This is a message board. No one dies from a message board attack. They just get all butt-hurt.

You want to discuss the other, take your little self up to the military forum (I trust you know where it is since you post most of your propaganda there) and start a new thread.

You would know all about butt hurt wouldn't ya?

Gunny
08-21-2007, 11:38 AM
You would know all about butt hurt wouldn't ya?

Joke's on you, crybaby. Not at all.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
:salute: <~~~ Your family. :pee: Gunny.

Don't you just wish you could? Too bad you're such a fucking pussy.

Gunny
08-21-2007, 11:44 AM
He put his honor rather his lack of honor in question everytime he opens his piehole.

You wouldn't know what honor was if it was a brick and hit you upside the head.

Honor would be not returning your childish insults in kind, what with your female board acquaintances and all, because while you deserve anything dished your way, they do not.

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 12:34 PM
what the hell...this a pick on Gunny thread? you guys act like he is the first and only person to ever insult someone. now, i don't know what this one is all about cause apprentlly i missed something. but who are ya'll to question his honor and way of life by how he debates. just becasue he talks aggressively means he wants to kill ppl and innocents? ya'll need to get a fucking life and over yourselves.

glockmail
08-21-2007, 01:06 PM
See what I mean? The responses are there. You just have to quit pretending they aren't. OK but where? :slap:

Gunny
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
what the hell...this a pick on Gunny thread? you guys act like he is the first and only person to ever insult someone. now, i don't know what this one is all about cause apprentlly i missed something. but who are ya'll to question his honor and way of life by how he debates. just becasue he talks aggressively means he wants to kill ppl and innocents? ya'll need to get a fucking life and over yourselves.

The sad truth is, MB, I would bayonet you all; especially, the women and children, and sit down and eat MRE's on your bodies. Afterward, I would collect an ear from each to make a nice piece of jewelty for myself, and perhaps one for the little lady as well.

Then, when at a safe distance, I would call an airstrike with napalm to ensure all of the evidence of my misdeeds was destroyed.

:laugh2:

Monkeybone
08-21-2007, 02:07 PM
oh...is that so Gunny....then they need you to go back and teach these young guys how to cover it their shit up.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 02:26 PM
The sad truth is, MB, I would bayonet you all; especially, the women and children, and sit down and eat MRE's on your bodies. Afterward, I would collect an ear from each to make a nice piece of jewelty for myself, and perhaps one for the little lady as well.

Then, when at a safe distance, I would call an airstrike with napalm to ensure all of the evidence of my misdeeds was destroyed.

:laugh2:

Ok Ed Gein. That is just sick and only someone with a sick mind would even think of soemthing like that.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:46 PM
The line, between oca, having a brain cell, and being a retard, very thin. Very thin indeed.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kick ass Acts!

Got me there brother.

Ummmmmmmmm, hows about you show some creativity before I totally blow you off this board?

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but as far as I'm concerned, unless they are members of the board in question, family members are and should be off fucking limits. Even in a flame war there should be a certain etiquette.

Correct, although it should be noted that early on in NM's time here he used his daughter to prop himself up, in that case it is fair play to use the daughter back at him. If he doesn't want family mentioned he shouldn't mention them himself.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:52 PM
First of all you can go fuck yourself, I don't care if you believe me, don't you think I wish this terrible thing didn't happen? I honestly can say that I wish I was sitting here lying to you about this. I don't care for you but I hope you never have to feel the kind of pain that I am going through everyday trying to deal with this. I hope your kids never have that happen to them. I hope you never try to take your life because you felt like there was more you could do to protect her and because you felt guilty and still feel this guilty. If you still think I am lying I want you to call the Nevada Department Of Corrections tomorrow and ask about an inmate named James M. Howard and ask what he is in there for.

Didn't you read what I tried to tell you the other day? I have tried to help her. She will have barely anything to do with me, her step dad, grandfathers etc. as she will not go around males and is scared of them. Do you think it doesn't kill me? Do you think she's not getting therapy? Do you think I don't breakdown every day thinking about this. I would give anything to be in my daughters life right now, anything just to talk to her on the phone, anything to see her smile and eyes light up to see me like they used to, but I can't. I am not going to push the issue at all, she will come to me when she is ready, I will not do anymore damage to her then has already been done.

Did you think there is a reason I am on here so much? Maybe I am trying to take my mind off of things, even this stupid little bickering with certain members is a relief to me because it takes my mind off of things. Maybe I wanted some attention when I first got here, to take my mind off of how bad things are. Maybe I want a distraction from thinking that maybe it would be better for everyone if I just end it all. I realize that I have given certain people things to use against me, but I don't care. I am tired of people calling me a fucking liar about this and saying I am not there for my daughter when I can't be.

You mean you are the reason your daughter got raped? Is that what you are saying?

If you are saying that then maybe you should end it.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:52 PM

HELL YES! I've been saying this for years.

OCA
08-21-2007, 02:54 PM

Thats all you got Nevada, you can't debate, fight nor flame worth a fuck. Your best option is to always turn tail and run like a bitch.

OCA
08-21-2007, 03:01 PM

Is it honorable to let your daughter get raped?

truthmatters
08-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Is it honorable to let your daughter get raped?

why dont you tell us why you think this is the truth?

Or do you willingly admitt its not true but dont care?

Is their any limmit to what you will stoop to to win?

Murder, rape,theft, toture any limmit worth respecting?

Is it truely about just being willing to stoop lower than your opponent?

Abbey Marie
08-21-2007, 03:36 PM
This has gone on enough.