PDA

View Full Version : Media Slams Trump for Tweet!

Elessar
05-28-2018, 06:07 PM
This is just nuts!

He was praising our comrades and the leftist media created a shit-storm, claiming it was political.

Those vultures will never roost:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/05/28/trump-slammed-for-boasting-about-presidency-in-memorial-day-tweet/23445416/

Saying the passed Veterans would be proud of the USA they helped form is wrong?

Never a bit of incentive to slam him, although he is speaking fact as opposed to rhetoric a` la` Obama

aboutime
05-28-2018, 07:32 PM
The Media...the token Democrat spokes-nuts...HATE HEARING THE TRUTH!

Gunny
05-28-2018, 08:09 PM
He probably could have left out the State of the Union brief just to avoid exactly what he got .... shit on. I don't see anything inappropriate in what he stated. I'm honestly having to try really hard to care about this as an issue at all.

Trump's predecessor dishonored the military, shit on our allies, and made deals with and supported our enemies. Where were these concerned voices THEN? I've said this on numerous occasions ... had I not retired at 21 and gone for the full ride it would STILL have ended in 08 at 28 years. I would not serve a DAY under that anti-American POS. Obama.

darin
05-29-2018, 02:21 AM
Its as simple as this - Leftists will take EVERYTHING they can possibly take and make it anti-trump. The are horny for anything they could use that remotely paints POTUS in a bad light.