PDA

View Full Version : ROE v. WADE the Movie: the most corrupt court case in history

darin
05-29-2018, 07:40 AM
ROE v. WADE the Movie
A true story of the most corrupt court case in history that led to the murder of 60 Million Babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6H1O3olt_M

Get involved.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roe-v-wade-the-movie#/

Gunny
05-29-2018, 09:28 AM
I have a question which of course I will have to provide the obligatory caveat for beforehand: I am 110% against abortion and I believe it is murder. I would never participate in it and have even refused to work on a service call in an abortion clinic. SO I won't facilitate it either.

However, the cold, hard truth is it is here to stay barring some miracle. When I have a chance to vote against it, I do. I speak out against it IF it is put in front of me. Almost all the abortion clinics in Texas have been closed down, however Perry managed to do it.

That's as far as my involvement goes. Beating my head against a brick wall doesn't really do anything but give me a headache. Closed minds don't change.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2018, 12:30 PM
I have a question which of course I will have to provide the obligatory caveat for beforehand: I am 110% against abortion and I believe it is murder. I would never participate in it and have even refused to work on a service call in an abortion clinic. SO I won't facilitate it either.

However, the cold, hard truth is it is here to stay barring some miracle. When I have a chance to vote against it, I do. I speak out against it IF it is put in front of me. Almost all the abortion clinics in Texas have been closed down, however Perry managed to do it.

That's as far as my involvement goes. Beating my head against a brick wall doesn't really do anything but give me a headache. Closed minds don't change.

Your example of what Perry accomplished should give all of us hope that the laws actually may change in our lifetime. You are doing what you can to fight it.

Gunny
05-29-2018, 12:39 PM
Your example of what Perry accomplished should give all of us hope that the laws actually may change in our lifetime. You are doing what you can to fight it.I disagree simply because there is no other state like this one. And I'm not bragging. I think perhaps KS and Kentucky are comparable. But we're the holdouts.

Our society isn't sliding to the right. If it did, it would be the first one in history to do so without a hostile takeover. It would take a miracle, IMO, to even get the Supreme Court to listen to any argument against it. The issue has been convoluted to a woman's Right to control her body. When a life is disregarded in favor of that, not much hope it's going to change.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 07:01 PM
And the vast majority of them have been blacks.

Why aren't black people against abortion? Do blacks like killing their own... Chicago?

Gunny
05-29-2018, 08:31 PM

Why aren't black people against abortion? Do blacks like killing their own... Chicago?Margaret Sanger was in much favor of aborting black babies and talking blacks into it. The racism cry seems to have not come out on this issue even though it is true that more black babies are murdered than whites.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 08:39 PM
Margaret Sanger was in much favor of aborting black babies and talking blacks into it. The racism cry seems to have not come out on this issue even though it is true that more black babies are murdered than whites.
You'd think democrats having blacks as a voting block would be against the wholesale slaughter of black babies... weird.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2018, 11:48 PM
I donated to the fund for the movie. I hope others can.

revelarts
05-30-2018, 05:38 AM
Should be a good film. The details of Roe V Wade has been written about and touched on in speeches in the pro-Life movement for years.
the more light on all parts of abortion, the less support it gets and the worse it appears.

revelarts
05-30-2018, 06:37 AM
Why aren't black people against abortion? ...

Margaret Sanger was in much favor of aborting black babies and talking blacks into it. The racism cry seems to have not come out on this issue even though it is true that more black babies are murdered than whites.

You'd think democrats having blacks as a voting block would be against the wholesale slaughter of black babies... weird.

there are more Blacks against it than the media would let on to the ...wider public. But like a lot of whites, many of them say things like "personally I believe it's wrong, but I don't think it should be illegal"
Many of the most radical Black activist are pro-life and see abortion as as a form of attempted genocide.

Martian Luther King's niece is an outspoken Pro-Life advocate. As well as a certain block of Black Pastors.

While some have flipped to the pro-abortion side.
“What happens to the soul of a nation that accepts the aborting of the life of a baby without a pang of conscience? What kind of society will we have twenty years hence if life can be taken so casually?”
He also quotes the same politician on the right to privacy:
“There are those who argue that the right to privacy is of a higher order than the right of life. That was the premise of slavery. You could not protest the existence or treatment of slaves on the plantation because that was private and therefore outside of your right to be concerned.”
This politician had himself almost been aborted, and he saw the clear connection between the dehumanizing of a child in the womb and racial oppression, in that both involve a denial of real personhood to a human being. Later on, this politician decided to run for president and magically changed his mind on abortion. His name? Jesse Jackson.
In his memoir, Nate Hentoff (editorial reporter NY) recalls meeting Jackson on a train in 1994. As they journeyed together, Hentoff told Jackson that he frequently quoted his pro-life writings because they were among the most compelling he had read. Jackson, he said, looked troubled. Hentoff then asked the politician whether he had any second thoughts on his change of mind. Jackson looked even more troubled and said, “I’ll get back to you on that.” Hentoff ended the anecdote on this laconic note: “I haven’t heard from him since.”

...Jesse Jackson ...who said of abortion in 1973 that it is ‘too nice a word for something cold, like murder.In a letter to Congress Rev. Jackson once wrote: “As a matter of conscience I must oppose the use of federal funds for a policy of killing infants.***
…in the abortion debate, one of the crucial questions is when does life begin. Anything growing is living. Therefore human life begins when the sperm and egg join.”

'the ring of power corrupts the minds of all who seek it.'

Elessar
05-30-2018, 07:49 AM
Insanity!

liberals are all over opposing capital punishment from the courts and juries;
Yet also support abortion.

Kill babies, yes. Kill murders, rapists,and foul fiends.....NO