PDA

View Full Version : Gunman Kills Female Police Officers - Allegedly Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’

jimnyc
05-29-2018, 12:00 PM
Imagine that, a terrorist attack, and the words "Allahu Akbar" being screamed. Kinda go hand in hand with one another. :(

---

Gunman Kills Female Police Officers, Bystander in Belgium, Allegedly Shouts ‘Allahu Akbar’

An attacker in Liege, Belgium, shot and killed two police officers and one civilian before being shot and killed himself, police report. According to eyewitnesses, cited by the Daily Mail, the killer shouted "Allahu Akbar."

ABC News reports the two police officers were both women and the third victim was in a vehicle nearby.

Two policewomen were among three people killed in Belgium on Tuesday when a man stabbed them, took their guns and shot them in what authorities have since deemed a terror attack.

The third victim was a 22-year-old passenger in a car fired on by the suspect, near a school in Liege, about 60 miles east of Brussels, authorities said.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/terror-gunman-kills-female-police-officers-bystander-in-belgium-allegedly-shouts-allahu-akbar-video/

Abbey Marie
05-29-2018, 01:01 PM
I’m not sure if they had a choice between male and female officers, but I do know they absolutely hate a woman in any position of authority.

I am always surprised when someone can take an officer’s gun away from them. Seems like an officer would never let that happen.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 04:43 PM
Europe is lost. They have only one recourse at this point, and that's another all out war against islam, and since they've been disarmed and crippled by political correctness, and their power structure already infiltrated by muslims, they don't stand a chance.

Europistan is what we'll all be calling it soon.

They completely ignored the warning signs... as are we, to an extent...

https://image.ibb.co/eyeUr7/islam_in_london_1.jpg

The problem moslems have with America is... WE'RE ALL ARMED TO THE TEETH. If WE have a rebellion again'st islam, it won't go well for them here.

Gunny
05-29-2018, 05:21 PM
Raghead go home. I didn't hand out any invites. Take your dirty little bedsheets and filthy little kids and just go the f- back home.