PDA

View Full Version : On off On again NK talks

jimnyc
05-29-2018, 12:11 PM
So I guess pete and gabby will be running in here any moment to declare it's a great thing...

I think he has a firm grasp on things and has NK backed up for now. I also think this time things go thru, and we see this summit happen. What results emerge from it I'm not sold on just yet. Not often we see a rep from North Korea coming to the USA for discussions.

---

Donald Trump Confirms Kim Yong Chol Visit to the United States; Praises ‘Solid Response’ from North Korea

President Donald J. Trump hailed peace talk progress between North Korea and the United States on Tuesday.

“We have put a great team together for our talks with North Korea,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Meetings are currently taking place concerning Summit, and more.”

The president confirmed reports that Vice Chairman Kim Young Chol of North Korea was traveling to New York City to continue discussions about a possible summit.

“Solid response to my letter, thank you!” Trump wrote.

Trump appears optimistic that a meeting with Kim will take place, sending updates on the proposal on Twitter over Memorial Day weekend.

“I truly believe North Korea has brilliant potential and will be a great economic and financial Nation one day,” he wrote on Monday. “Kim Jong Un agrees with me on this. It will happen!”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/29/donald-trump-praises-solid-response-from-north-korea-after-letter-to-kim-jong-un/