PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan Rage

jimnyc
05-29-2018, 04:54 PM
Dang, I didn't even know that ramadan started. One would think with all of the deaths that you would be reminded, but it's just more of the same 'ol same 'ol when it involves muslims and their terror ways.

Some will say it's a lie. Some will not listen because of the source. I could gladly post TONS AND TONS of foreign articles backing up all of the deaths and events around the world, but it would be a waste to those who think islam and the muslims are just kind neighborly people. Yeah, sure. :rolleyes: In one of the articles I was reading, where an islamic attack killed 10 people - by cutting off their heads of course - and children were involved. :( Only an animal can do something like that to children.

---

Ramadan Rage: Islamic Terrorists Kill at Least 203, Wound 322 in First 10 Days

Jihadists have killed more than 200 people and injured an excess of 300 others so far during Ramadan, the holiest month for Muslims, according to a Breitbart News tally.

In the first ten days of the holy month, which started on May 17 for most Muslims across the world, the number of casualties reached at least 525 (203 deaths, 322 injuries).

Islamic terrorists killed about 20 people and injured another 30 each day on average since the beginning of Ramadan. At least 52 attacks have taken place so far during the holy month.

Many jihadists believe it is exceptionally heroic and Allah especially rewards “martyrdom” during the sacred month.

Jihadist groups and other Islamists are known to urge their members and supporters to engage in jihad on Ramadan.

Nevertheless, the majority of Muslims solely abide by Ramadan’s fasting tradition: abstaining from eating, drinking, smoking, having sex, and other physical needs each day, starting from before the break of dawn until sunset.

So far this year, the Afghan Taliban appears to be the deadliest group, followed by the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL), which still poses a threat in the wake of the devastating loss it suffered in Iraq and Syria at the hands of the U.S.-led coalition and local forces.

ISIS was the most prolific terrorist group last year, when Ramadan casualties reached 3,343 (1639 deaths, 1704 injuries), marking the bloodiest Muslim holy month in recent history.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/05/28/ramadan-rage-islamic-terrorists-kill-at-least-207-wound-322-in-first-10-days/

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 06:19 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm getting pretty fed up hearing about fucking muslims and their KILLING.

How much of this does the world need to be subjected to before we have another crusades and kick them back to their stone age caves.. again?

Gunny
05-29-2018, 06:34 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm getting pretty fed up hearing about fucking muslims and their KILLING.

How much of this does the world need to be subjected to before we have another crusades and kick them back to their stone age caves.. again?Sorry, it's too late. Liberal society has let them in and assimilate which has been their plan all long. Next they'll take over and the good little sheep, as in London, will just go along quietly with the law. Only the law will change in favor of the ragheads and Westerners will be dispossessed of everything. By the time they get around to actually wanting to do anything it will be too late.

We COULD stop them now. Talk to Merkel and May and Macron. And Trump for that matter. He needs to put just as much emphasis on Arab Muslims as he is Mexicans and South Americans.

If it makes you feel any better we'll probably be in a 3rd WW in the ME before then :)

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 06:38 PM
Sorry, it's too late. Liberal society has let them in and assimilate which has been their plan all long. Next they'll take over and the good little sheep, as in London, will just go along quietly with the law. Only the law will change in favor of the ragheads and Westerners will be dispossessed of everything. By the time they get around to actually wanting to do anything it will be too late.

We COULD stop them now. Talk to Merkel and May and Macron. And Trump for that matter. He needs to put just as much emphasis on Arab Muslims as he is Mexicans and South Americans.

If it makes you feel any better we'll probably be in a 3rd WW in the ME before then :)
When it comes to my front door, one of two things will happen, either they will die, or I will, and I won't be alone.

America will not go quietly into the night and become a muslim nation without major upheaval. And don't tell me you'll get yourself a greasy little mat and stick your ass in the air 5 times a day and pray to a pedophile either. It won't be pretty in America. We'll come to a point of critical mass and the shit will hit the fan. Frankly, I don't think it'll get that far anyway. I see another WW like you say before America succumbs to islam. Or like I say, I'll be dead. I won't see it. I'd rather die protecting my nation... my home... and I'll damn sure take a few with me. Pissing off an old guy that's lived the majority of his life already and not much to lose is the wrong freakin' thing to do. Want to play cowboys and muslims? Let's throw down...

Gunny
05-29-2018, 08:54 PM
When it comes to my front door, one of two things will happen, either they will die, or I will, and I won't be alone.

America will not go quietly into the night and become a muslim nation without major upheaval. And don't tell me you'll get yourself a greasy little mat and stick your ass in the air 5 times a day and pray to a pedophile either. It won't be pretty in America. We'll come to a point of critical mass and the shit will hit the fan. Frankly, I don't think it'll get that far anyway. I see another WW like you say before America succumbs to islam. Or like I say, I'll be dead. I won't see it. I'd rather die protecting my nation... my home... and I'll damn sure take a few with me. Pissing off an old guy that's lived the majority of his life already and not much to lose is the wrong freakin' thing to do. Want to play cowboys and muslims? Let's throw down...

We're already sliding quietly into the night. We're old. Guess who the next generation in line is? Yuppies? And after them millenials that need their safe spaces? These people don't know how to survive in hardship. They'll cave or lay down and die.

Be too simple to just have a war. Not the enemy's game. Death by slow strangulation is. You have to understand their mindset, and it explains century after century of persistence and not just going away. Our thinking is OUR lifetime. Their thinking is they have forever and many lifetimes. If we fought wars like radical Islam Saigon and Hue would have Wal Marts by now.

Too many on this side of the world wll even acknowledge that they are different people and they don't think like us and if you try and state that in some places Jillian will call you a racist. But that IS how it is.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 09:19 PM
We're already sliding quietly into the night. We're old. Guess who the next generation in line is? Yuppies? And after them millenials that need their safe spaces? These people don't know how to survive in hardship. They'll cave or lay down and die.

Be too simple to just have a war. Not the enemy's game. Death by slow strangulation is. You have to understand their mindset, and it explains century after century of persistence and not just going away. Our thinking is OUR lifetime. Their thinking is they have forever and many lifetimes. If we fought wars like radical Islam Saigon and Hue would have Wal Marts by now.

Too many on this side of the world wll even acknowledge that they are different people and they don't think like us and if you try and state that in some places Jillian will call you a racist. But that IS how it is.
I think you're assessment is a little draconian for right now, but a lot of what you say is true. The cities are where the cancer is, not out here in the heartland.

But like I say, I'll be dead, one way or another. Like Luke Skywalker told the Emperor... "soon I'll be dead, and you with me."

Gunny
05-29-2018, 09:34 PM
I think you're assessment is a little draconian for right now, but a lot of what you say is true. The cities are where the cancer is, not out here in the heartland.

But like I say, I'll be dead, one way or another. Like Luke Skywalker told the Emperor... "soon I'll be dead, and you with me."Draconian? My assessment is based on centuries of recorded history. Only they gotten further this time than ever before. They were always stopped and beaten back before. Now we're holding the door open for them.

What people in our society refuse to accept while feeling guilty about all the land we took and all that bullshit is once a society becomes complacent and won't even defend itself even if that means landing the first punch, is that it is doomed. Rome was great when it was kicking ass. Greece. The Mongols. The Persians. The Americans.

Once you quit having to work to live and start basing your life on nothing but pleasure, you're toast. THIS is where the "you are here" sticker goes for us. Europe's WAY ahead of us down the slope.

If it goes that route, it probably won't be in our lifetimes. Maybe even our children's. Possibly our grandchildren's. Way it's looking, there'll be a war before then. Too many countries posturing and on a collision course with each other. Just guessing based on current events. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

aboutime
05-29-2018, 09:47 PM
The Commonwealth of Virginia is home to a major Fuqra/MOA presence that includes the “Ahmadabad West” compound at Red House and a formerly secret compound at Meherrin named “Ahmadabad East.”
A December 2010 FBI counter-terrorism report said that “the Muslims of the Americas terrorist organization” has communes in Virginia.

http://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/virginia/http://www.fuqrafiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Virginia.png

Please scroll to bottom of the page in the Link. This is from 2010. And they are STILL there.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 09:50 PM
Draconian? My assessment is based on centuries of recorded history. Only they gotten further this time than ever before. They were always stopped and beaten back before. Now we're holding the door open for them.

What people in our society refuse to accept while feeling guilty about all the land we took and all that bullshit is once a society becomes complacent and won't even defend itself even if that means landing the first punch, is that it is doomed. Rome was great when it was kicking ass. Greece. The Mongols. The Persians. The Americans.

Once you quit having to work to live and start basing your life on nothing but pleasure, you're toast. THIS is where the "you are here" sticker goes for us. Europe's WAY ahead of us down the slope.

If it goes that route, it probably won't be in our lifetimes. Maybe even our children's. Possibly our grandchildren's. Way it's looking, there'll be a war before then. Too many countries posturing and on a collision course with each other. Just guessing based on current events. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
I agree with all that, that's why I said "for right now."

The world won't survive islam. islam is a killer. islam would just turn the world back into a bunch of killing pedophiles living in mud huts with their ass in the air 5 times a day.

I don't think the majority of the world is ready to turn the clock back 2,000 years. We're on a collision course for sure. I just hope I don't see it. I'd rather die a peaceful death than have to go out in a blaze of gunfire.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 09:52 PM
The Commonwealth of Virginia is home to a major Fuqra/MOA presence that includes the “Ahmadabad West” compound at Red House and a formerly secret compound at Meherrin named “Ahmadabad East.”
A December 2010 FBI counter-terrorism report said that “the Muslims of the Americas terrorist organization” has communes in Virginia.

http://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/virginia/http://www.fuqrafiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Virginia.png

Please scroll to bottom of the page in the Link. This is from 2010. And they are STILL there.
Burn the fucker to the ground.

Gunny
05-29-2018, 09:53 PM
I agree with all that, that's why I said "for right now."

The world won't survive islam. islam is a killer. islam would just turn the world back into a bunch of killing pedophiles living in mud huts with their ass in the air 5 times a day.

I don't think the majority of the world is ready to turn the clock back 2,000 years. We're on a collision course for sure. I just hope I don't see it. I'd rather die a peaceful death than have to go out in a blaze of gunfire.

Hah! Not me. I want to go start some shit right now so I can get in on kicking some ass. And I'd much rather go down fighting than rotting in a bed.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-29-2018, 09:57 PM
Hah! Not me. I want to go start some shit right now so I can get in on kicking some ass. And I'd much rather go down fighting than rotting in a bed.
I don't want to rot in a bed either... :laugh:

I'd much rather die in my sleep.

But given the choice of rotting in a bed or going out in a blaze of glory, I'd take the blaze of glory.

Black Diamond
05-29-2018, 10:46 PM

But like I say, I'll be dead, one way or another. Like Luke Skywalker told the Emperor... "soon I'll be dead, and you with me."
It's spreading. It's will become more and more evident. Even "flyover country". Unless we change direction.

Black Diamond
05-29-2018, 10:49 PM
Draconian? My assessment is based on centuries of recorded history. Only they gotten further this time than ever before. They were always stopped and beaten back before. Now we're holding the door open for them.

Millennials make me think of Nikita Khrushchev saying "we will bury you without firing a shot.