PDA

View Full Version : When Pigs Fly… Publix Will Not Pay Teen Tyrant David Hogg’s Million Dollar Demand

Gunny
05-30-2018, 07:07 PM
Publix CEO Todd Jones on Tuesday told the father of a Parkland, Florida student killed in the February 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that the Florida-based supermarket chain would not be making a donation to the school’s student fund. Last week leftist revolutionary Parkland student gun control activist David Hogg demanded Publix give $1 million (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/teen-tyrant-david-hogg-demands-1-million-from-publix-plans-die-in-at-grocery-chain-over-support-for-pro-nra-fl-pol-putnam/) to the Stoneman Douglas Victim’s fund to atone for donating a reported $670,000 in recent years to Adam Putnam, a pro-NRA Florida Republican running for governor. Hogg led a die-in inside Publix stores last Friday to protest Publix’s support for Putnam, who is currently Florida’s Agriculture Commissioner.

Just before the start of the die-ins Friday afternoon Publix announce it was suspending political donations for a period of review. A Publix customer service representative told this writer Friday evening Publix had taken no decision at that point on Hogg’s million dollar demand. The die-ins reportedly only took place at two stores in Parkland and one in Orlando. Publix has hundreds of stores throughout Florida and has expanded into the Southeast.

Fred Guttenberg, whose 14-year-old daughter Jaime Guttenberg was killed in the massacre, wrote on Twitter about the phone calls he had with Jones and how Jones told him Tuesday the die-in had politicized the situation such that he would not come to Parkland to meet with the victims and families, nor would Publix make a donation to the student fund.

continued ... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/breaking-publix-will-not-pay-teen-tyrant-david-hoggs-million-dollar-demand/

As I stated in the other thread, ain't happening. There's more to the article and it's a pretty god read.

Elessar
05-30-2018, 09:43 PM
That boy, and I mean BOY, missed too many well deserved spankings.

Stand him up in front of a real Young Man, and he will wilt like a dried weed.
I would love to see him face Neil....or me!

Gunny
05-30-2018, 09:50 PM
I'm wondering when the gun control bozos are going to bail on him being too much even for them. He is NOT doing anyone any favors. He doesn't care about anything but getting the spotlight on him and it's obvious.

Money says if the NRA offered to hire him to do national tv commercials he'd "see the light" and flip so fast he'd give himself a nosebleed.:laugh: