PDA

View Full Version : You need to watch Tucker Carlson - every day.

darin
05-31-2018, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUD1eoq4Ijw

Especially the opening segment. About Racists on MSNBC hosting an event on racism, by featuring racists.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 04:50 AM
I'll watch him, until he brings on the leftists. I have no time to listen to them, and he always has on this one bald, bubble headed leftist that I can't even stand to look at, let alone listen to. You know what you're going to hear from these ass clowns even before they open their cake hole.

darin
05-31-2018, 04:52 AM
Fair point, but I like seeing educated liberals look foolish.

Gunny
05-31-2018, 08:14 AM
Fair point, but I like seeing educated liberals look foolish.I do as well. But not the same token ones night after night. I haven't watched Fox News since before O'Reilly left. I used to like Redeye but Gutfeld had jump to hosting his own show amid the O'Reilly/Kelly departures. Left a big hole.

I can't stand even 2 minutes of that pompous jaybird NEOCON Hannity.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 11:51 AM
I do as well. But not the same token ones night after night. I haven't watched Fox News since before O'Reilly left. I used to like Redeye but Gutfeld had jump to hosting his own show amid the O'Reilly/Kelly departures. Left a big hole.

I can't stand even 2 minutes of that pompous jaybird NEOCON Hannity.
I can't stand to listen to demtards spewing their crap, for any reason. I just want to punch them in the face and I can't.

I like Hannity. He's the only one on fox that holds nothing back. There are times when I'd just as soon not listen to him though, but he's done more to expose FISAgate and SPYgate than anyone on the planet. Levin is on fox now and he's pretty good, but his show can get boring.

Gutfeld is still on at night with his own show. I don't think he's funny.

Gunny
05-31-2018, 01:14 PM
I can't stand to listen to demtards spewing their crap, for any reason. I just want to punch them in the face and I can't.

I like Hannity. He's the only one on fox that holds nothing back. There are times when I'd just as soon not listen to him though, but he's done more to expose FISAgate and SPYgate than anyone on the planet. Levin is on fox now and he's pretty good, but his show can get boring.

Gutfeld is still on at night with his own show. I don't think he's funny.I check in on the tards every once in awhile just to see if they've fallen any further. I don't like political rhetoric regardless the side. I can take about 2 seconds each of Maddow and Mathews. I don't like Hannity and I don't care much for Ann Coulter. I can take Laura Ingraham. Carlson ... eh. Boring.

I read all my news. I watch OANN. I get the CBS affiliate for local news but the NBC one is out there. They spend as much time promoting their own show as covering any stories. It's like look, dimwit, I ALREADY watching your channel? The people that aren't aren't? WHO are you wasting the commercial on?

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 04:42 PM
I check in on the tards every once in awhile just to see if they've fallen any further. I don't like political rhetoric regardless the side. I can take about 2 seconds each of Maddow and Mathews. I don't like Hannity and I don't care much for Ann Coulter. I can take Laura Ingraham. Carlson ... eh. Boring.

I read all my news. I watch OANN. I get the CBS affiliate for local news but the NBC one is out there. They spend as much time promoting their own show as covering any stories. It's like look, dimwit, I ALREADY watching your channel? The people that aren't aren't? WHO are you wasting the commercial on?
I called Mediacom and requested they add the OANN channel, a might as well have been talking to a mud puddle.

I don't care for Coulter either. Ingraham is a little too flippant for me. I can watch some of her but usually turn the channel.

Like you I read 90% of my news.