PDA

View Full Version : The HOMO MAFIA At It Again...

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 07:29 PM
This time in Pittsburgh... remember back when the homos used to say, "just leave us alone?" Yeah, that didn't last long did it? The Pitt police want to "build bridges" and "be there for everyone," but they're going to make sure that the fags get special attention.

Pittsburgh police unveil new Pride decals on patrol vehicles

PITTSBURGH —
Pittsburgh police unveiled new Pride decals on a police patrol vehicle Tuesday morning in the Strip District.

The car will be on view downtown and in Market Square throughout the month of June for Pride Month, which celebrates the LGBTQIA+ community.

“This is part of our ongoing community outreach efforts,” said Chief of Staff Eric Holmes. “This supports our work with the National Initiative and is in line with the task force Report on 21st Century Policing. Many police agencies around the country show their support this way.”

The decals cost approximately $350 and were paid for by Pittsburgh Bureau of Police command staff. Taxpayer money was not used.

“This is part of our commitment to being an inclusive police department,” said Police Chief Scott Schubert. “As far as our philosophy of community policing, this is about building bridges and being there for everyone.”

http://www.wtae.com/article/99-year-old-world-war-ii-veteran-sings-god-bless-america-in-viral-video/20976796

Gunny
05-31-2018, 07:47 PM
This time in Pittsburgh... remember back when the homos used to say, "just leave us alone?" Yeah, that didn't last long did it? The Pitt police want to "build bridges" and "be there for everyone," but they're going to make sure that the fags get special attention.

Pittsburgh police unveil new Pride decals on patrol vehicles

PITTSBURGH —
Pittsburgh police unveiled new Pride decals on a police patrol vehicle Tuesday morning in the Strip District.

The car will be on view downtown and in Market Square throughout the month of June for Pride Month, which celebrates the LGBTQIA+ community.

“This is part of our ongoing community outreach efforts,” said Chief of Staff Eric Holmes. “This supports our work with the National Initiative and is in line with the task force Report on 21st Century Policing. Many police agencies around the country show their support this way.”

The decals cost approximately $350 and were paid for by Pittsburgh Bureau of Police command staff. Taxpayer money was not used.

“This is part of our commitment to being an inclusive police department,” said Police Chief Scott Schubert. “As far as our philosophy of community policing, this is about building bridges and being there for everyone.”

http://www.wtae.com/article/99-year-old-world-war-ii-veteran-sings-god-bless-america-in-viral-video/20976796Yeah, so long as they keep cracking down on those brothers ...:rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 08:15 PM
Yeah, so long as they keep cracking down on those brothers ...:rolleyes:
Maybe they'll have to put a brothers sticker on their patrol cars next... or maybe that's what they should have done instead of the homo sticker... yeah, that's the ticket... put a NEW BLACK PANTHERS sticker on patrol cars.

Gunny
05-31-2018, 08:22 PM
Maybe they'll have to put a brothers sticker on their patrol cars next... or maybe that's what they should have done instead of the homo sticker... yeah, that's the ticket... put a NEW BLACK PANTHERS sticker on patrol cars.I find it ridiculous that an entire nation knee-jerk reacts to a minority that is 13% of the population (blacks) and less that 5% of the population (fags) like they're the freakin' majority.

That is all we do. Cater to the tyranny of the minority. They are represented by the media and in the media as being an part of everyone's average daily life. No they're not. Fags and minorities all over my tv like every group has a female, black, fag, and/or Arab in it and the token white guy is an understanding, progressive pussy tolerant to all things not normal.

There would be GOOD clue in there as to why I don't watch network TV anymore.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 08:29 PM
I find it ridiculous that an entire nation knee-jerk reacts to a minority that is 13% of the population (blacks) and less that 5% of the population (fags) like they're the freakin' majority.

That is all we do. Cater to the tyranny of the minority. They are represented by the media and in the media as being an part of everyone's average daily life. No they're not. Fags and minorities all over my tv like every group has a female, black, fag, and/or Arab in it and the token white guy is an understanding, progressive pussy tolerant to all things not normal.

There would be GOOD clue in there as to why I don't watch network TV anymore.
You got it.

There's a new commercial on that portrays a white guy with a black woman girlfriend/wife/significat other/whatever, and he kisses her, but he's an average looking white guy and she's a huge fat black cow.

It's social engineering and agenda driven leftist/democrat propaganda, and it's playing to a very small minority. They're trying to normalize something that rarely exists.

I don't buy it, I don't watch it. I either mute the TV or turn the channel, but do take note to whatever product they're pimping with their SJW leftist democrat garbage to NEVER BUY, and I know damn well that I'm not the only one that notices that crap, but I am one of the minority not afraid to bring it up.

Gunny
05-31-2018, 08:37 PM
You got it.

There's a new commercial on that portrays a white guy with a black woman girlfriend/wife/significat other/whatever, and he kisses her, but he's an average looking white guy and she's a huge fat black cow.

It's social engineering and agenda driven leftist/democrat propaganda, and it's playing to a very small minority. They're trying to normalize something that rarely exists.

I don't buy it, I don't watch it. I either mute the TV or turn the channel, but do take note to whatever product they're pimping with their SJW leftist democrat garbage to NEVER BUY, and I know damn well that I'm not the only one that notices that crap, but I am one of the minority not afraid to bring it up.

Check your listings. I saw the commercial for the first prime-time gay marriage on tv. :rolleyes: Same shit. You call it social engineering I call it social brainwashing.

Abbey Marie
05-31-2018, 09:41 PM
You got it.

Just talking about this. There is a huge trend now to have commercials with interracial couples. It’s actually more common in commercials now than one- race couples. I have absolutely no problem with any interracial marriage; never have. But I resent having social engineering shoved down my throat.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 10:03 PM
I haven't been able to figure out the motive yet, when they absolutely KNOW they're playing to a very small minority of people, other than to push their NWO multicultural integration agenda. They have to absolutely know it's not going to appeal to the vast majority of the public, but they do it anyway.

The left's desire to push their agenda must trump making profits.

Black Diamond
05-31-2018, 10:07 PM
I haven't been able to figure out the motive yet, when they absolutely KNOW they're playing to a very small minority of people, other than to push their NWO multicultural integration agenda. They have to absolutely know it's not going to appeal to the vast majority of the public, but they do it anyway.

The left's desire to push their agenda must trump making profits.
The small minority won't be small forever if the trend isn't reversed.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-31-2018, 10:10 PM
The small minority won't be small forever if the trend isn't reversed.
Still, you can't just breed yourself into power or prosperity. In fact you can breed yourself into just the opposite.

And in the present, it's just foolish.

aboutime
05-31-2018, 10:54 PM
https://timesofsandiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Pride-Parade-1.jpg

WALT DISNEY really is SPINNING in his grave these days.http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/gievqiddfp4q.gif
http://www.quotehd.com/imagequotes/authors5/tim-robbins-tim-robbins-is-walt-turning-over-in-his-grave-a-man-named.jpg