PDA

View Full Version : how you can you be optimistic with sht like this going on?

darin
06-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Some people cheer this...

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/29/portland-bakery-black-woman-after-hours/

The incident occurred in early May and is now circulating in the news, garnering a strong public response on Facebook and social media. A woman named only as “Lillian” entered the bakery at 9:06 p.m. after the shop had already closed, according to the bakeshop’s Facebook post (https://m.facebook.com/backtoedenbakery/posts/10156247917969043) about the event. Confusion arose because the shop (https://www.backtoedenbakery.com/) was unusually busy for the late hour and there were still a few customers in line who the shop agreed to serve but who’d been informed the shop was officially closed. The lighted “Open” sign had been turned off.After the bakeshop employees informed Lillian that they were officially closed and they could serve no more customers, Lillian video recorded the experience and claimed the bakery was racist because it served the two white women who had arrived at the shop earlier, but refused to serve her.

In a public statement of apology, bakery co-owner and general manager John Blomgren described the event as “absolutely egregious” and stated the shop had fired the two employees who had informed Lillian they could not serve her because the shop was closed. “We are doing business in a gentrified neighborhood in a racist city within a racist state of a racist country,” Blomgren wrote in the Facebook post, noting the incident reveals the shop has more work to do to dismantle racism.

I hope the employees sue and get MILLIONS of dollars.

So - black woman throws a god damn FIT because the place is closed and wont serve her. Owner of bakery fires the employees and admits he's racist - and the employees did nothing wrong, but the woman's FEELINGS take precedent.

GOD.

Help.

US.

#needarevolution

High_Plains_Drifter
06-01-2018, 02:56 PM
There are no greater racists than blacks on earth. They will MILK this racist cow until it quits giving milk, but in the meantime, it's like the "don't feed the animals" signs in our national parks, because they will become dependent on the hand outs. Seems to me that's what has happened with blacks.

I know blacks don't personally have any love for me because I'm white, or any white person for that matter. In that case, I personally have no love for blacks.

Since that's the way they want it, that's the way it will be.

gabosaurus
06-01-2018, 03:51 PM
There are no greater racists than blacks on earth. They will MILK this racist cow until it quits giving milk, but in the meantime, it's like the "don't feed the animals" signs in our national parks, because they will become dependent on the hand outs. Seems to me that's what has happened with blacks.

I know blacks don't personally have any love for me because I'm white, or any white person for that matter. In that case, I personally have no love for blacks.

Since that's the way they want it, that's the way it will be.

Will you be cross posting this on Stormfront? :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Your Moveon.org white guilt indoctrination is very apparent.

Gunny
06-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Will you be cross posting this on Stormfront? :rolleyes:I wouldn't have served her. But then, neither would I have worked for a crackhead like the owner appears to be.

It's ridiculous to cave in to BS like this. Even more ridiculous to make the statement the owner did. All he's proven to me is stupid people can own bakeries.

Elessar
06-01-2018, 05:25 PM

That was a sick and disgusting comment.

I have been attacked by black niggers for the soul reason I am a white Germanic person.

You need to wake up and smell the damn coffee.

Drummond
06-01-2018, 07:57 PM

Will you be showing us any standards of posting decency, any time soon ?

Actually, I was encouraged by the stand you took on another thread. Which is why I view your latest offering, here, as a lamentable pity.

Gunny
06-01-2018, 08:16 PM

Actually, I was encouraged by the stand you took on another thread. Which is why I view your latest offering, here, as a lamentable pity.Come on, Drummond, she's a classic pro wrestling heel. She's got to get her heat back :laugh:

gabosaurus
06-02-2018, 09:50 AM
That was a sick and disgusting comment.

I have been attacked by black niggers for the soul reason I am a white Germanic person.

You need to wake up and smell the damn coffee.

I am also a white Germanic person. The ideal Aryan, blue eyes and blonde hair (originally). Yet I have never had trouble with black people. Perhaps I show a different attitude toward them. A non-hateful one. If you are a Christian, you love all people. I can't speak for those who are not.
To each his own, I suppose. If you want to be a white supremacist, fine with me.

Black Diamond
06-02-2018, 10:11 AM

Actually, I was encouraged by the stand you took on another thread. Which is why I view your latest offering, here, as a lamentable pity.
She wasn't feeling well in the other thread.

Gunny
06-02-2018, 10:38 AM
I am also a white Germanic person. The ideal Aryan, blue eyes and blonde hair (originally). Yet I have never had trouble with black people. Perhaps I show a different attitude toward them. A non-hateful one. If you are a Christian, you love all people. I can't speak for those who are not.
To each his own, I suppose. If you want to be a white supremacist, fine with me.That doesn't matter. All the love and kindness in the World will just get you punched by a thug. I've never had problems with blacks in general either. But I have been singled out and/or attacked by them just for being white.

I am a Christian but I am not Christ; therefore, not perfect. You ain't nailing my ass to a cross without a fight. You can be all kind and loving and scrape the bodies up.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-02-2018, 10:57 AM
To each his own, I suppose. If you want to be a white supremacist, fine with me.
Your white guilt is still showing, now with a dose of ignorance added in.

Do they all talk as stupid as you over at the DU?

Gunny
06-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Your white guilt is still showing, now with a dose of ignorance added in.

Do they all talk as stupid as you over at the DU?I know this comes as a shock to some, but Gabby is actually not as bad as most knucklehead lefties about politics. She occasionally displays it. Probably by accident :laugh:

When you talk fruitloops I IMMEDIATELY think truthmatters. THAT is one person that just makes me completely lose it and want to throw my computer through the wall and beat it with with a bat. I'm certain TM could piss off Jesus :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-02-2018, 11:49 AM
I know this comes as a shock to some, but Gabby is actually not as bad as most knucklehead lefties about politics. She occasionally displays it. Probably by accident :laugh:

When you talk fruitloops I IMMEDIATELY think truthmatters. THAT is one person that just makes me completely lose it and want to throw my computer through the wall and beat it with with a bat. I'm certain TM could piss off Jesus :laugh:
It's payback. Her comment to me was a low class sarcastic turd straight out of the toilet, so if that's the kind of shit she wants to talk to me, then that's the kind of shit she's going to get in return.