PDA

View Full Version : Sally field.

Black Diamond
06-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Out of respect for Abbey I won't link it. Y'all can read what she said about Samantha Bee. And the media loves her for it.

NightTrain
06-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Yep, I am very disappointed in her.

Not that she's relevant or anything, but I used to like her acting back in the day.

Black Diamond
06-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Yep, I am very disappointed in her.

Not that she's relevant or anything, but I used to like her acting back in the day.
ER. Sybil.

Black Diamond
06-03-2018, 09:43 AM
I am thinking maybe Sally field didn't act when she was in ER and Sybil. She was batshit crazy in those roles and she's batshit crazy in real life.

jimnyc
06-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Like NT, I used to like her. Ok, maybe I still do, no reason to look back negatively on many of her flicks. But her tweet about this? Certainly not what I expected, and also extremely low class.

Black Diamond
06-03-2018, 09:51 AM
I liked her in Lincoln, as much as I didn't like the movie.

Wait. Didn't Mary Todd Lincoln go crazy?

High_Plains_Drifter
06-03-2018, 10:26 AM
The only thing I ever saw her in was Smokey and the Bandit. She was a hot little tart in that, but I learned a long time ago that looks and brains don't go hand in hand.

Black Diamond
06-03-2018, 10:34 AM
The only thing I ever saw her in was Smokey and the Bandit. She was a hot little tart in that, but I learned a long time ago that looks and brains don't go hand in hand.
She seems to be a very talented actress. But I am wondering in some roles, how much of it was acting.

Gunny
06-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Like NT, I used to like her. Ok, maybe I still do, no reason to look back negatively on many of her flicks. But her tweet about this? Certainly not what I expected, and also extremely low class.I have a hard time holding it against Sister Patril (the Flying Nun :)) She's been in Hollyweird since she was a teenybopper making Gidget movies. Can you imagine what that must do to your brain after 60 or 70 years?

She's old enough to have dementia anyway. Who knows. I always liked her. She's irrelevant anyway.

Black Diamond
06-03-2018, 10:46 AM
I have a hard time holding it against Sister Patril (the Flying Nun :)) She's been in Hollyweird since she was a teenybopper making Gidget movies. Can you imagine what that must do to your brain after 60 or 70 years?

She's old enough to have dementia anyway. Who knows. I always liked her. She's irrelevant anyway.
There's a double standard. Sally field won't be fired or turned Down for roles as Roseanne was. And she's not irrelevant when the media glorifies her and gives her 15 minutes for making disgusting comments.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-03-2018, 10:49 AM
I didn't even know she was still alive.

Couldn't care less about the bitch anyway.

Gunny
06-03-2018, 11:04 AM
There's a double standard. Sally field won't be fired or turned Down for roles as Roseanne was. And she's not irrelevant when the media glorifies her and gives her 15 minutes for making disgusting comments.When was the last time you heard of Sally Fields? The 80s-90s? She's got brand power from the days of yore and of course the media is going to jump on it.

She is and always has been politically irrelevant.

What role is she going to be offered? Methuselah's Mother?:laugh:

Black Diamond
06-03-2018, 11:05 AM
What role is she going to be offered? Methuselah's Mother?:laugh:
Hillary Clinton.

Gunny
06-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Hillary Clinton.NOBODY is THAT butt-ugly. I don't even think the best actor in the world could duplicate that shrew's personality.

That's a scary thought though. You KNOW that movie's probably in the works in some Hollyleftweird mind. Probably Michael Moore's. Who's the director that makes the best "victim" movies?

Black Diamond
06-03-2018, 12:42 PM
NOBODY is THAT butt-ugly. I don't even think the best actor in the world could duplicate that shrew's personality.

That's a scary thought though. You KNOW that movie's probably in the works in some Hollyleftweird mind. Probably Michael Moore's. Who's the director that makes the best "victim" movies?
Imagine the scene where Hillary allegedly tore a hotel room to pieces after losing on election night. Sally field could pull that scene off brilliantly.

Gunny
06-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Imagine the scene where Hillary allegedly tore a hotel room to pieces after losing on election night. Sally field could pull that scene off brilliantly.I don't think I've seen even one of her movies. I think one a long time ago where she played this middle aged farm woman trying to keep her land. Something like that. Prior to that, Flying Nun :)

I'd bet money she doesn't even know anything. She's a Trump-hater because it's the Hollyweird thing to do. Ever see any ofh those clips where they ask people WHY they don't like a certain person? Most come up with some BS that isn't even close to fact or reality. Their opinions are based on their BFF told them so therefore it MUST be gospel :rolleyes: