PDA

View Full Version : This is for former Navy Veterans who see how "Our"Navy....IS GONE!

aboutime
06-03-2018, 06:19 PM
http://icansayit.com/1apages/cool.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
06-03-2018, 06:29 PM
https://image.ibb.co/ejsUYJ/AF.jpg

gabosaurus
06-04-2018, 09:43 AM
If the Army is for not so smart people, what does make the Navy? Besides fans of the Village People, of course. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
06-04-2018, 12:15 PM
If the Army is for not so smart people, what does make the Navy? Besides fans of the Village People, of course. :rolleyes:

A Navy and an Air Force vet posting a few pictures and then YOU must come in and mock. What else is new, besides your trolling today?

gabosaurus
06-04-2018, 12:18 PM
A Navy and an Air Force vet posting a few pictures and then YOU must come in and mock. What else is new, besides your trolling today?

Don't worry, Jim, I promise that I will never mock your branch of the service. :rolleyes:

Gunny
06-04-2018, 12:19 PM
If the Army is for not so smart people, what does make the Navy? Besides fans of the Village People, of course. :rolleyes:All 5 branches (I include the Coast Guard) are required to have a 35% or above AFQT. The USMC and USAF require a 50% AFQT but will waiver down to 35% depending on qualification vs need.

Most are more intelligent than civilian school teachers who live in CA :)

jimnyc
06-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Don't worry, Jim, I promise that I will never mock your branch of the service. :rolleyes:

I'm NOT having ANY military vet threads screwed up, just so you think you can then mock me in return. See how this works?

See you tomorrow, hopefully not.

jimnyc
06-04-2018, 12:31 PM

And your branch is simply known as "liar". As my Dad taught me 40 years ago, NO ONE likes a liar or a thief. You have lied so many times, have been busted so many times, that folks have created threads about your infamous lies over the years.

I would truthfully and honestly hate to be labeled and then confirmed a LIAR. I know that I have my own share of issues, like we all do, but I've never been a liar or a thief. I've ALWAYS respected my friends. I have more than respected our military. I was also taught to respect my elders and a lot of other decency things that apparently your parents failed quite miserably at.

This is the first time you have ever been banned outside of a thread ban, from me at least. And you more than deserved it. And I have to say, when I lined up the 24 hours, placed your username in there, verified, and then hit the "submit" button. It was a glorious feeling.

Some come on back, and now it'll be the nazi abusive crap. Don't care! I'll embrace it in fact. :)

aboutime
06-04-2018, 07:41 PM
She's just proving what WE VETERANS happily call ignorant civilians who SPEAK FROM THEIR ASS, and it makes them feel smarter than everybody else. She can't help it. You still can't FIX STUPID...even when gabby speaks.

http://smmcroberts.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/Talking-out-ass.jpgIt's gabby's Californification Upbringing!