PDA

View Full Version : The CA EXODUS Worsens

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 04:43 AM
So the exodus from CA high taxes, high cost of living and growing population of homeless, refugees and illegal aliens just gets worse. The problem is, they take their way of thinking and politics that created their shit hole with them when they leave, and when they get to where they're going they vote for the very same kind of radical democrats, so they simply turn the mess where they were into the same mess where they go. Stupid people. I'm glad all these Californians don't like WI. Just another good reason to be here.

Bay Area exodus? Nearly 50 percent of Californians say they want to move out soon, poll finds

A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region’s high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

The poll, conducted by the Bay Area Council, which describes itself as a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization, also found that homelessness and heavy traffic are among the things that most irk residents who live there.

“This is the trend we’ve been observing. Two years ago, it was 34 percent and last year it was 40,” the group’s president, Jim Wunderman, told KTVU about the increasing amount of those polled indicating that they want to get out.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/bay-area-exodus-nearly-50-percent-californians-say-want-to-move-out-soon-poll-finds.html

Abbey Marie
06-05-2018, 10:06 AM
So true. I’m told by my BIL that it’s the same problem in New Hampshire, with libs from Massachusetts moving in.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 10:12 AM
So true. I’m told by my BIL that it’s the same problem in New Hampshire, with libs from Massachusetts moving in.
They create the problem with their votes and the way they think, and then when they don't like the fruits of their votes and liberal policies anymore because of the dump it created, they move away and just start over voting for the very same kind of idiots and leftist garbage that created the mess they left.

What is that saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting something different to happen?

How stupid do they have to be.

We don't have any exodus of people moving to Wisconsin, THANK GOD, they don't like our COLD winters. Guess that's going to be a good reason for me to STAY HERE then. We certainly do enjoy some low taxes and a very low cost of living here.

Abbey Marie
06-05-2018, 10:13 AM
They create the problem with their votes and the way they think, and then when they don't like the fruits of their votes and liberal policies anymore because of the dump it created, they move away and just start over voting for the very same kind of idiots and leftist garbage that created the mess they left.

What is that saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting something different to happen?

How stupid do they have to be.

We don't have any exodus of people moving to Wisconsin, THANK GOD, they don't like our COLD winters. Guess that's going to be a good reason for me to STAY HERE then. We certainly do enjoy some low taxes and a very low cost of living here.

It’s like a metastasizing cancer wherever they go. Worldwide.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-05-2018, 10:33 AM
So the exodus from CA high taxes, high cost of living and growing population of homeless, refugees and illegal aliens just gets worse. The problem is, they take their way of thinking and politics that created their shit hole with them when they leave, and when they get to where they're going they vote for the very same kind of radical democrats, so they simply turn the mess where they were into the same mess where they go. Stupid people. I'm glad all these Californians don't like WI. Just another good reason to be here.

Bay Area exodus? Nearly 50 percent of Californians say they want to move out soon, poll finds

A whopping 46 percent of California Bay Area residents fed up with the region’s high cost of living and soaring home prices are planning to pack their bags and move out in the next few years, a poll has found.

The poll, conducted by the Bay Area Council, which describes itself as a business-sponsored, public policy advocacy organization, also found that homelessness and heavy traffic are among the things that most irk residents who live there.

“This is the trend we’ve been observing. Two years ago, it was 34 percent and last year it was 40,” the group’s president, Jim Wunderman, told KTVU about the increasing amount of those polled indicating that they want to get out.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/04/bay-area-exodus-nearly-50-percent-californians-say-want-to-move-out-soon-poll-finds.html

Yes they do, tis how the cancer spreads, much the same way as does the muslim scourge.
Evil must grow my friend and always will when unopposed.
That is why they cry, tolerance, tolerance and more tolerance!
And why they do not follow that false mantra themselves.
They show no tolerance for their opposition..... even to the point of murdering them..--Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 02:40 PM
CA is on the fast track to disaster. The state isn't far away from full implosion.

Might need the National Guard to go in there at some point and clean out the trash, including the incompetent democrat trash that ruined the state. Declare Martial Law.

jimnyc
06-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Will they or are they going West, hopefully?

Black Diamond
06-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Into the ocean? :laugh:

jimnyc
06-05-2018, 02:48 PM
Into the ocean? :laugh:

Zactamundo!!

SassyLady
06-05-2018, 04:06 PM
Unfortunately, they are headed for Tucson. Our red town is now purple and fading fast.

Kathianne
06-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Unfortunately, they are headed for Tucson. Our red town is now purple and fading fast.

I'm not noting the same phenomena here with CA license plates. Up north, there seemed as many CA as AZ.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 06:46 PM
Reno was picking up a lot of CA people before I left, there was always lots of CA plates, course it's only about 10 miles from downtown Reno, but a friend I keep in touch with in Reno says it's nuts now, and the traffic is insane.

It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad I'm gone. Virginia City and Lake Tahoe was the only things I really enjoyed about that area.

Elessar
06-05-2018, 08:38 PM

Stay the fuck out of Oregon.

aboutime
06-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Along with this. I heard about one city council that threatened to FINE people who were leaving their city for another state. Don't know if it was just a rumor...but Sounds About Right?

Packing up and moving out: People are leaving California in droves, including some High Desert residents

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/20180203/packing-up-and-moving-out-people-are-leaving-california-in-droves-including-some-high-desert-residents

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Stay the fuck out of Oregon.
You guys already have a bumper crop of leftist idiots in your state, pard.

We have them here in WI too. Madison, WI is known as one of the most liberal cities in America, but thankfully it's only Madison. You get outside of the indoctrination zones of the UW Madison and Milwaukee and you'll find a rather conservative population in WI.