PDA

View Full Version : Wasserman Schultz screamed at house officials to kill hacking probe...

jimnyc
06-05-2018, 02:17 PM
I thought this woman had long disappeared, I guess that was just wishful thinking. :(

This woman has been aggressively defending this guy from Pakistan for so long - I think it points to a coverup of some sort and her guilt.

---

Wasserman Schultz screamed at house officials to kill hacking probe, intervened in Pakastani criminal matter

Ex-Democratic National Committee head Debbie Wasserman Schultz said she intervened in a Pakistani land deal involving her then–IT aide Imran Awan, according to two House employees. The dispute came after Awan’s father was charged with fraud in relation to the deal, and the mysterious exertion of political influence resulted in Pakistani authorities instead targeting the elderly alleged victims, according to a local report.

And when a House Office of Inspector General cybersecurity investigation found that Awan made “unauthorized access” to House servers, including the House Democratic Caucus’ shortly before the election, Wasserman Schultz became “frantic, not normal,” “making the rounds” to House officials in an attempt to kill the investigation, one House employee told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Awan told people Wasserman Schultz chose the name for his daughter, Leza — a Jewish name — and that the Florida congresswoman’s daughter regularly rode a horse that Awan kept at a boarding facility, sources with knowledge of the relationship told TheDCNF.

Wasserman Schultz cornered House Chief Administrative Officer Phil Kiko and called him a “fucking Islamophobe,” saying “you will not so much as take away their parking spots,” the two House employees said Kiko told them.
The congresswoman also told Kiko she had invited Awan’s whole family to her daughter’s bat mitzvah and said she had “helped him with a land deal,” the sources said. A spokesman for Kiko declined to comment on this story.

A 2009 article in the Pakistani publication Dawn, headlined “Influential expat shields father from long arm of law,” said Awan’s father was facing criminal fraud charges involving a land deal, but Awan used political connections to pressure the police into targeting the alleged victims instead.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/04/wasserman-schultz-awan-islamophobe/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 02:25 PM
"OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!"

Where have we been hearing that lately?
Bet we don't hear it about this from the radical left.

Abbey Marie
06-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Anything I’ve read about this Awan guy has sounded very sketchy.

Gunny
06-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Anything I’ve read about this Awan guy has sounded very sketchy.Anything about Wasserman Schultz is REALLY sketchy. I STILL can't figure out why SHE is not under investigation.

aboutime
06-07-2018, 09:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Gunny
06-07-2018, 09:28 PM
She's as corrupt as Hillary. I don't get it. How can you just throw your criminal behavior in everyone's faces and NOT get busted? I guarantee you if an Republicans were acting like that crap they'd be all over the media, special investigations, you name it going on.

It's become eve more glaringly obvious since the Trump Farce has exposed these covering for each other cronies for what they are. Sessions doesn't have to be involved in the Trump thing (for whatever lame-ass reason) to enforce the law where it needs to be done.

How much money can't Wasserman Schultz account for? She bankrupted the DNC. Now she's covering for a raghead. I'd tell her to kiss my ass and hang HIS out to dry. Wonder what Wasserman-Schultz skeletons would come out of THAT closet?