PDA

View Full Version : CNN’s Don Lemon Reacts To Record Low Black Unemployment By Taking A Swipe At Trump

jimnyc
06-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Yup, simply can't come to terms with Trump's success, and will twist it in the wind to make it sound bad, or to be racist. :rolleyes:

---

CNN’s Don Lemon Reacts To Record Low Black Unemployment By Taking A Swipe At Trump

There is just no pleasing some people. Especially people at CNN when anything having to do with Trump is in the news. The unemployment rate for black Americans is now at a record low, but Don Lemon still can’t resist the urge to bash Trump.

Breitbart reports:

Don Lemon on Record Job Numbers for Blacks: ‘What’s Full Employment Without Full Respect?’

CNN anchor Don Lemon suggested on Friday evening that the record-low unemployment rate for black Americans does not mean a thing so long as black Americans still do not have “full respect” during President Donald Trump’s presidency.

“There’s no question today’s job report is good news, including the news that we’re as closest we’ve ever been to full employment in the black community,” Lemon conceded before asking, “But what’s full employment without full respect?”

As Breitbart News noted, the unemployment rate for black Americans dropped from the previous record low of 6.6% in April to 5.9% in May, according to the Labor Department’s jobs report that was published on Friday.

Earlier in the week, Lemon accused Trump of trafficking in the same type of “racism” as Roseanne Barr. And last month, Lemon said that it was his obligation as a left-wing CNN journalist to call Trump a “racist.”

Lemon just can’t help himself.
He has full blown Trump Derangement Syndrome.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/cnns-don-lemon-reacts-to-record-low-black-unemployment-by-taking-a-swipe-at-trump/

Black Diamond
06-05-2018, 02:45 PM
He prefers they all be on welfare.

Abbey Marie
06-05-2018, 02:48 PM
In a way, it’s funny to watch the Trump haters struggle to try to turn lemonade back into lemons.

Gunny
06-05-2018, 06:59 PM
What's the unemployment rate for whites? Hispanics? Asians?

What is the over-all unemploment rate for AMERICAN CITIZENS? I could give a rat's a$$ about "just blacks". 13% of the US population is NOT on MY priority list.

Black Diamond
06-05-2018, 07:02 PM
What's the unemployment rate for whites? Hispanics? Asians?

What is the over-all unemploment rate for AMERICAN CITIZENS? I could give a rat's a$$ about "just blacks". 13% of the US population is NOT on MY priority list.
I've been saying this about a lot of issues for a long time. Black history month. The black vote. Black caucus. Black this. Black that. Everything is broken down to black vs everyone else. I wish it would stop.

aboutime
06-05-2018, 07:23 PM
LEMON IS A LEMON.
HE EXPLAINS THE "BITTER" TASTE CNN CREATES.https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDFy_EQRRI_PhU5MbGXHXid4VJ3CS5d Rm3c_2D2fcXhku4pYG1qA

Elessar
06-05-2018, 08:31 PM
I've been saying this about a lot of issues for a long time. Black history month. The black vote. Black caucus. Black this. Black that. Everything is broken down to black vs everyone else. I wish it would stop.

Yeah, what happened to White Austrian-Germans that legally immigrated in the 1740's as my Mom's family
and my Dad's in 1898?

HOW ABOUT AN AUSTRIAN GLORY MONTH?

At least I know my heritage. 98% of blacks do not remember what jungle tribe they
came from, what other tribe conquered them, sold them into slavery, and if it was the Dutch, English,
Spanish, or French that bought them.

Pathetic. They do not even try to learn.

17% of the population tries to drive the fucking train. Let them kill each other off.

aboutime
06-05-2018, 08:46 PM
The United States of America has the RICHEST poor people on Earth.

The present day, Black Americans who are still demanding how terrible the U.S.A. is for Black People...are also the same people who have NEW CARS, NICE HOMES, NEW CLOTHING, 200 DOLLAR SNEAKERS, TATTOO'S, CELL PHONES FOR EACH MEMBER OF THE FAMILY, VISIT RESTAURANTS FREQUENTLY, SPEND LOTS OF TIME IN MALLS...SHOPPING FOR THINGS MOST OTHER "WORKING AMERICANS" CAN'T AFFORD.

And, being the RICHEST POOR...they are still convinced SOMEBODY needs to pay them REPARATIONS for the treatment of their LONG, DEAD, RELATIVES???

https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2016/07/trump-satire.jpg
IT MAY BE SATIRE...BUT THEY REALLY BELIEVE THEY SHOULD HAVE IT.

I THINK NOT!

FakeNewsSux
06-06-2018, 01:23 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11477&stc=1

The Ellis Island Medals of Honor embody the spirit of America in their celebration of patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity. They recognize individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity; all while maintaining the traditions of their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America. As always, NECO remains dedicated to the maintenance and restoration of America’s greatest symbol of its immigrant history, Ellis Island.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11478&stc=1