PDA

View Full Version : Worlds oldest person wishes she was dead

jimnyc
06-05-2018, 04:54 PM
She says she never lived a happy day in her life. She has been alive for 47,085 days. That's a LOT of days to be miserable.

---

'World's oldest person' celebrates her '129th birthday' - but still wishes she was dead

Koku Istambulova has lived through several wars and incredibly difficult times - and sees her longevity as "punishment"

A Russian woman purported to be the world's oldest person has celebrated her '129th birthday' - but she wishes she had died young.

Koku Istambulova says she has never lived a happy day in her life and she has no idea how she has lived so long that she has outlasted her children.

Other centenarians have credited a healthy diet or a lifetime of exercise for their longevity.

But Koku says "it was God's will" in her case - and she considers it "punishment" instead of a gift.

Russian officials believe Koku is 129-years-old, which would make her the oldest person in the world.

Rest - https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-oldest-person-celebrates-129th-12649592

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 08:23 PM
That's sad.

aboutime
06-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Look what country she has lived in all of her 129 years.

How many Putin's have made her happy?

Abbey Marie
06-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Russians generally seem depressed to me.

If only she could have donated those years to someone mortally ill who wants very much to live.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 01:04 PM
I used to shoot a lot of pool and we had a couple oldsters on our team, but they were great at pool. We took second place in our division.

One of them lived to be 98, drove himself downtown and had a burger and tap beer, went home, fell asleep on his couch and quietly passed away. How lucky can you get.

The other one lived to be 102, and a friend of mine took care of him for the last 5 or 6 years of his life, and he'd tell me that he was always saying, "why can't I just die."

Then there's this... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2011425/The-person-reach-150-alive--soon-live-THOUSAND-claims-scientist.html