PDA

View Full Version : Cable Fearmongering: Everything Is a 'Constitutional Crisis'

jimnyc
06-05-2018, 05:11 PM
It's been a constitutional crisis about to happen from day one - only it never happened, nor came close.

Watching the news use their little phrases is hilarious. I read an article a few days ago about the left, and the news, and the word "norms". It's hilarious how many of them used the word in titles and in articles.

I'm skeered :scared:

---

Cable Fearmongering: Everything Is a 'Constitutional Crisis'

The Chicken Littles of cable news are in a full-scale panic over the latest fantasy disaster that hasn’t happened yet. Over the weekend, TV talking heads burst into flame in anticipation of the supposed “constitutional crisis” that might ensue if President Trump were to pardon himself – which he has not done, and which his lawyer has flatly stated he “has no intention” of doing.

If it seems cable TV is perpetually consumed with speculation about a non-existent “constitutional crisis,” that’s because they are. Two weeks ago, Chuck Todd led off MSNBC's MTP Daily by proclaiming: “The constitutional crisis alarm bells are ringing,” and asked with apparent concern, “Is anybody listening?”

Todd’s dire warning was a reaction to an entirely different story: the President’s demand for an investigation into whether the FBI had used an informant to spy on his 2016 campaign. This also sparked an emotional diatribe by CNN analyst Max Boot, who ranted that Trump’s behavior was “a shocking breach of democratic norms,” and an “assault on the Constitution.”

What follows is a compilation of clips from the past month's cable news coverage demonstrating the liberal media’s attempts to frighten viewers with conjecture about the “constitutional crisis” that supposedly lurks just around every corner. Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkNvOeAEs4

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2018/06/05/cable-fearmongering-everything-constitutional-crisis

Elessar
06-05-2018, 08:45 PM
Not many have read the document for it's content.

They read to interpret to their own thoughts.

Fucking liberals forgot it was both Conservatives and liberals who wrote that marvelous document.

Thanks Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Hillary, Al Sharpton, and Nigerian Obama.

aboutime
06-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Because....no matter how much they lie to their easily-led, uninformed followers. THEY CAN'T BEAT DONALD TRUMP. He's always ONE STEP ahead of them (twitter), and they HATE IT!

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 05:30 PM
I'd like to kick little mister 'tingle up my leg" right in the face.

What a disgusting little leftist turd.

Well... they all are.