PDA

View Full Version : Surprise: Fired Serial Liar Andrew McCabe Wants Immunity

jimnyc
06-06-2018, 10:29 AM
The whole thing stinks when someone on such a level wants immunity - but I just hope that they have bigger fish frying in the pan in return.

---

Surprise: Fired Serial Liar Andrew McCabe Wants Immunity

Disgraced and fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who lied multiple times under oath to federal investigators according to the Department of Justice Inspector General, is reportedly in talks with the Senate Judiciary Committee for an immunity deal in exchange for his testimony.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has requested the Senate Judiciary Committee provide him with immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying at an upcoming congressional hearing focused on how senior officials at the FBI and Justice Department handled the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server, according to a letter obtained by CNN.

"Under the terms of such a grant of use immunity, no testimony or other information provided by Mr. McCabe could be used against him in a criminal case," wrote Michael Bromwich, a lawyer for McCabe, to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, who has requested McCabe testify next week.

In April, McCabe was referred to the Department of Justice for criminal prosecution. According to his attorneys, McCabe is confident he's going to get by without charges.

Grassley has scheduled a hearing for Monday, June 11 to go over the findings from a long anticipated report from the Inspector General about the FBI's conduct during the 2016 presidential election. The hearing, titled "Examining the Inspector General’s First Report on Justice Department and FBI Actions in Advance of the 2016 Presidential Election," was originally scheduled for this week. After a delay from the IG on release of the report, it was rescheduled. The report is expected at any day now, but has not yet been released.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/06/06/surprise-andrew-mccabe-wants-immunity-n2487737

jimnyc
06-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Is hilarious watching him evolve...

---

McCabe Went From “I’m Innocent!… I’m Going to Sue Trump!” to Offering a Plea Deal for Immunity in a Little Less than 3 Months

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was fired in March a little more than 24 hours before he was set to retire.

McCabe was accused of leaking unauthorized material to the news media and then lied about it.

McCabe said the Justice Department’s decision to fire him just two days before his retirement is part of the Trump administration’s “war on the FBI.”

McCabe claimed he was innocent and started a GoFundMe page to help pay his legal fees.

But that was in March.

This week Andrew McCabe reportedly is offered to strike a plea deal in exchange for immunity.
That was quick.

https://i.imgur.com/dGDt1bD.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/mccabe-goes-from-im-innocent-im-going-to-sue-trump-to-offering-a-plea-deal-for-immunity-in-a-little-less-than-3-months/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 10:49 AM
Meanwhile, the DOJ and the FBI are busy REDACTING ANYTHING in the LONG OVERDUE IG's report that would INCRIMINATE them.

Corruption on a scale that boggles the mind... all of it... DEMOCRATS.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2018, 11:00 AM
I look forward eagerly to him “telling us everything”. I’ve no doubt that if he even tells us a quarter of “everything”, we’d find him dead of an apparent “ suicide”. You know, like Vince Foster’s suicide-by-murder.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 12:59 PM
I look forward eagerly to him “telling us everything”. I’ve no doubt that if he even tells us a quarter of “everything”, we’d find him dead of an apparent “ suicide”. You know, like Vince Foster’s suicide-by-murder.
Comey is probably the one with the most to worry about. He's probably going to jail, and if HE asks for a deal to keep his ass out of the clink, the shit is going to hit the fan... the damn will break and they'll ALL be wanting a deal and singing like Canaries.

Little Greasy Pete will be like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S87612I2eO8