PDA

View Full Version : Another Trump Economic Miracle...

jimnyc
06-06-2018, 11:22 AM
Fantastic, something else for some folks to downplay/minimize and give credit to Obama, or claim it's a bad thing.

---

Another Trump Economic Miracle: US Debt Over Past 2 Months Decreased by More Than $30 Billion!

It’s another Trump economic miracle! The US debt over the past two months has actually gone down. Looks like the Trump tax cuts actually decreased the US debt after all.

Fortune, USA Today, the Brookings Institute and all the liberal MSM outlets and all the far left politicians said that the Trump tax cuts were selfish and going to increase the amount of US debt. Today we see that they were all wrong….again.

According to the amount of US Debt recorded daily at the US Treasury website the amount of US debt outstanding on April 2nd, 2018 was $21,119,428,167,134. On June 1st, 2018, the amount of US debt had decreased to $21,083,101,841,091. The amount of US debt outstanding decreased by over $36 billion over the past two months.

President Trump has managed to reduce the amount of US debt in spite of the increased interest rates on the Federal debt initiated by the Fed since his election. The Fed has increased rates more than 1% since the 2016 election which on $20 trillion of debt amounts to additional interest payments of $200 billion. In spite of this, the amount of US debt has decreased over the past couple months.

President Trump’s economy is on fire. It is working and Americans are working too. Now even the debt burden on Americans is being reduced as well.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/another-trump-economic-miracle-us-debt-over-past-2-months-decreased-by-more-than-30-billion/

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 01:15 PM
The democrat propaganda wing is too busy falsely accusing president Trump of beating up his wife.

Have you ever seen a bigger bunch of vile, lying, partisan hack democrat dog shit in your life?

WTF is honestly wrong with these people? HATE appears to be the only they have going.

pete311
06-06-2018, 02:24 PM
2 months is insanely too short to make any claims. Since his inauguration he's added a trillion to the debt. Now if 1 year from now we keep seeing month to month $30B drops then I hand it to him.

jimnyc
06-06-2018, 02:31 PM
2 months is insanely too short to make any claims. Since his inauguration he's added a trillion to the debt. Now if 1 year from now we keep seeing month to month $30B drops then I hand it to him.

And even with an increase, which will never be as large as what Obama did - the economy is still doing great down many many avenues. Of course we all want to see the debt go down - but if the economy is rocking and rolling, at least there's a bit of a trade off.

$9.1 trillion over 8 years, and I really didn't see any great trade offs for that amount. At least everything now is getting better, for those that will fully admit it.

Overall, it's been long enough to see what Trumps impact has been on our economy. But I doubt he'll have these results every few months, obviously.

Black Diamond
06-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Since when do you care about debt

jimnyc
06-06-2018, 02:36 PM

Yeah right, I wonder how many threads he started, being irate about the record debt added by Obama? :)

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Yeah right, I wonder how many threads he started, being irate about the record debt added by Obama? :)
None.

pete311
06-06-2018, 03:58 PM

I picked it up once you stopped

pete311
06-06-2018, 04:00 PM
None.

You guys are supposed to be the fiscal conservatives. You guys stopped caring about the debt once Trump was elected.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 04:15 PM
You guys are supposed to be the fiscal conservatives. You guys stopped caring about the debt once Trump was elected.
Your ninety nine cent crystal ball tell you that?