PDA

View Full Version : Fake ass friends

jimnyc
06-06-2018, 03:47 PM
"friends" that will blow smoke up your ass, and then speak shit about you before you barely leave the room. The fake in general.

Don't need them, it's that simple.

I prefer to be alone at times, prefer smaller crowds. If that means tossing aside the fake folks, so be it. The honesty without is refreshing.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 04:21 PM
"friends" that will blow smoke up your ass, and then speak shit about you before you barely leave the room. The fake in general.

I prefer to be alone at times, prefer smaller crowds. If that means tossing aside the fake folks, so be it. The honesty without is refreshing.
I can relate to that.

SassyLady
06-06-2018, 07:21 PM
How about people who never get in your face about their grievances and then make snide remarks in front of other people thinking you wont say anything?

Those people soon find out I'm not worried about their passive aggressive behavior. I will confront them ... I ask very politely if they want to hash it out publicly or privately. Their choice, but I'm not letting that behavior continue.

I really don't like passive aggressive people .....

Kathianne
06-06-2018, 07:38 PM
How about people who never get in your face about their grievances and then make snide remarks in front of other people thinking you wont say anything?

Those people soon find out I'm not worried about their passive aggressive behavior. I will confront them ... I ask very politely if they want to hash it out publicly or privately. Their choice, but I'm not letting that behavior continue.

Here, here!

SassyLady
06-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Here, here!
There, there.
:laugh:

Kathianne
06-06-2018, 07:41 PM
There, there.
:laugh:
I do believe that should have been: "Hear, hear!" I don't do that well! :laugh2::laugh2:

High_Plains_Drifter
06-06-2018, 07:42 PM

Passive aggressive is cowardly.

SassyLady
06-06-2018, 07:43 PM
I like people who will tell me to my face when I've upset them.

gabosaurus
06-06-2018, 10:03 PM

A true friend will not be afraid to tell you the truth. If you need praise, they will praise you. If you are wrong, they will tell you such. If you are talking crap, they will tell you that you are fill of shit.
Being by yourself is not the answer. Kids can hide in a shell. Adults need to pull on their big boy pants and deal.
You need to find who your true friends are. Not the ones who show when you have beer in the fridge.
I was once told about the "true friend" test. Let's said you are broke down on the side of the road at 2 am on a week night, 50 miles from home. The casual friend will make an excuse. Your real friend will ask for directions and jump in their car.
I met my best friend when I was 6 years old. She lives in England now and has her own family. But we still talk and I still love her more than anyone outside my family. That's what a friend should be.

SassyLady
06-06-2018, 10:41 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11483&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11484&stc=1

A true friend is someone you give your medical power of attorney because they truly know what you want.

LongTermGuy
06-06-2018, 10:48 PM
I do believe that should have been: "Hear, hear!" I don't do that well! :laugh2::laugh2:

Yup...yup...:laugh2:

Gunny
06-06-2018, 11:28 PM
I used to have a lot of friends. Until I stopped drinking. Don't hear from them much anymore. Guess they weren't really friends.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2018, 11:44 PM
I have been fooled by “friends” over the years. I have found that people will often befriend you because they have an agenda that isn’t so good for you. I’ve been burned a few times starting at age 15 and as recently as about 5 years ago. Some go after your boyfriend/fiancé.
I had one so-called friend whose advice I sought when deciding which house to buy. I found out later that she laughingly told a mutual friend that she only told me to buy the house because it had an in-ground pool, so she could come over to swim. I dropped her as soon as I heard that. Years later, she apologized.
The list goes on.
Trust me on this: inexplicable bad behavior is most often fueled by jealousy.

When you are trusting, people take advantage. But in the end, they are the miserable ones. You learn to be wary and vigilant.

I prefer to hang with my guy anyway. :cool:

darin
06-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Gunny is jealous of my wit, intelligence, the fact I was Army, and the way I smirk really cute so a dimple shows :)

:D

<3

Kathianne
06-07-2018, 07:26 AM
Gunny is jealous of my wit, intelligence, the fact I was Army, and the way I smirk really cute so a dimple shows :)

<3It's your humility, D! LOL! You do make me laugh! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

darin
06-07-2018, 08:22 AM
Am most-proud of my humility.

Gunny
06-07-2018, 09:35 AM

<3:laugh: That's got to be it. I don't even remember what you look like, dork. Just that I could give you a few pointers with the weights :poke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-07-2018, 10:07 AM
I have been fooled by “friends” over the years. I have found that people will often befriend you because they have an agenda that isn’t so good for you. I’ve been burned a few times starting at age 15 and as recently as about 5 years ago. Some go after your boyfriend/fiancé.
I had one so-called friend whose advice I sought when deciding which house to buy. I found out later that she laughingly told a mutual friend that she only be told me to buy the house because it had an in-ground pool, so she could come over to swim. I dropped her as soon as I heard that. Years later, she apologized.
The list goes on.
Trust me on this: inexplicable bad behavior is most often fueled by jealousy.

When you are trusting, people take advantage. But in the end, they are the miserable ones. But your learn to be wary and vigilant.

I prefer to hang with my guy anyway. :cool:

I got burned at a very young age, age 17.. Became very aware and very, very selective about who I became friends with and who I allowed to become friends with me, out in the real world.
Above comments are about girlfriends, (as that is an entirely different picture)...

Even then, after that I got badly burned again at age 25, but not since.
At 17 years old, I did nothing about what that so-called friend did.
However at age 25, I stomped this friend's ass( went overboard in my anger!) for begging to have sex with my drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend(she told me him to stop, but he kept on asking her).
This was after his beautiful girlfriend had propositioned me many times and I had refused her every time..-Tyr

Kathianne
06-07-2018, 10:23 AM
:laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
06-07-2018, 10:41 AM

I'm humbler than everyone.

Black Diamond
06-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Probably.

Abbey Marie
06-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Probably.

No! It’s a joke.

;)

darin
06-07-2018, 01:21 PM
:laugh: That's got to be it. I don't even remember what you look like, dork. Just that I could give you a few pointers with the weights :poke:

I'm hot.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11486&d=1528396682

Me and a few close friends. :)

Kathianne
06-07-2018, 01:58 PM
The glasses, they give you an aura of distinction. Looking good, Farmboy!

Abbey Marie
06-07-2018, 02:14 PM
I'm hot.

One question: Why aren't you sitting next to the redhead?

:coffee:

Gunny
06-07-2018, 02:27 PM

No! It’s a joke.

;)I'm not even going try that line. My nose might grow :laugh2:

Gunny
06-07-2018, 02:34 PM
I'm hot.

Me and a few close friends. :)The close friends ain't too shabby. Ummm .... I'll just take your word for it on the "hot" thing. You're a guy. :slap:

Kathianne
06-07-2018, 03:23 PM
The close friends ain't too shabby. Ummm .... I'll just take your word for it on the "hot" thing. You're a guy. :slap::laugh2:

Gunny
06-07-2018, 03:32 PM
:laugh2:Is it just me, or do the 2 on our right/his left look like they could be related to him? I thought at first he was trying to slip in a pic of his family at first. :laugh:

NightTrain
06-07-2018, 10:19 PM

Everyone knows I'm the humblest.

SassyLady
06-08-2018, 01:21 AM
I'm hot.

I can be hot too! It's called hot flashes!

darin
06-08-2018, 01:22 AM
I can be hot too! It's called hot flashes!

I feel you, figuratively. I'm mid-way through Manopause myself.

darin
06-08-2018, 01:33 AM
The close friends ain't too shabby. Ummm .... I'll just take your word for it on the "hot" thing. You're a guy. :slap:

seeing another man as attractive does not have self-implications. It's a strength to acknowledge beauty of either OF THE TWO AND ONLY TWO genders.

:)

Hemsworths? Two of the three of them? Yeah. Very nice looking men.

http://images.indianexpress.com/2018/02/chris-or-liam-hemsworth759.jpg

Gunny
06-08-2018, 08:02 AM
seeing another man as attractive does not have self-implications. It's a strength to acknowledge beauty of either OF THE TWO AND ONLY TWO genders.

http://images.indianexpress.com/2018/02/chris-or-liam-hemsworth759.jpgThere was no insecurity involved. I have always been and it's not looking good for a change absolutely bewildered by what women call "hot".

Different worlds. I look at guys like "what can you DO"? Usually, the prettier, the more useless for anything I need them for. If I want something pretty, I'll cut to the chase and find a girl :)

darin
06-08-2018, 08:19 AM
A rose can do nothing for me. Nor can a sunset. I admire beauty for the sake of beauty and leave it at that.

Gunny
06-08-2018, 08:26 AM
A rose can do nothing for me. Nor can a sunset. I admire beauty for the sake of beauty and leave it at that.I'm too pragmatic for that. I don't admire men. Nothing insecure nor homophobic about it. I calculate their reach and how close they are to me and what damage they look like they can do.

Guess you had to be there.

I don't understand why women like flowers. I only understand that they do. And I best be running off to the florist every so often :laugh: I used to grow roses but they weren't the same to my ex as going and blowing $30 on some dead ones. Didn't get that either.

NightTrain
06-08-2018, 08:32 AM

Chris Hemsworth lost 7 of his 10 Man-Points when he allowed Cate Blanchett to do this :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11487&stc=1

He forgot Rule 6 : Never allow a woman to break your hammer.

darin
06-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Chris Hemsworth lost 7 of his 10 Man-Points when he allowed Cate Blanchett to do this :
He forgot Rule 6 : Never allow a woman to break your hammer.

Cate's booty in that outfit though....wow.

NightTrain
06-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Cate's booty in that outfit though....wow.

I can see why Thor got a bit distracted.

Wait, she was his sister.

I just made this weird. My bad.

Black Diamond
06-08-2018, 11:28 AM
No! It’s a joke.

;)
You have a Humbler than thou attitude.

Abbey Marie
06-08-2018, 12:11 PM
You have a Humbler than thou attitude.

Hmm. Not sure how to take that.

Black Diamond
06-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Hmm. Not sure how to take that.
Been worried about this for hours. Was thinking damn I hope I said that right. I had the best intentions.

Black Diamond
06-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Sounded good when I said it.

SassyLady
06-08-2018, 07:58 PM

http://images.indianexpress.com/2018/02/chris-or-liam-hemsworth759.jpg

Yummy!

High_Plains_Drifter
06-09-2018, 12:05 PM
You don't know what hot is 'til you've met me and my brother...

https://image.ibb.co/kptra8/yup.jpg

SassyLady
06-09-2018, 08:06 PM
You don't know what hot is 'til you've met me and my brother...

https://image.ibb.co/kptra8/yup.jpg

Oh, hell no.

High_Plains_Drifter
06-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Oh, hell no.
Oh c'moooon, baby... gimme a nice big sloppy kiss... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

SassyLady
06-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Oh c'moooon, baby... gimme a nice big sloppy kiss... :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'll turn lesbo first. :slap:

Kathianne
06-10-2018, 12:31 AM