PDA

View Full Version : Warren Buffett on Strong Economy

jimnyc
06-07-2018, 04:07 PM
It's great to hear such strong feedback from Buffett and Kudlow and other financial geniuses. Hopefully their visions into the future will pan out for our economy.

---

Warren Buffett on Strong Economy: ‘If We’re in the Sixth Inning, We Have Our Sluggers Coming to Bat’

Berkshire Hathaway chairman Warren Buffett said he remains optimistic about the state of the U.S. economy in the coming years as the economy experiences a boom under the Trump administration.

“Right now, there’s no question: It’s feeling strong. I mean, if we’re in the sixth inning, we have our sluggers coming to bat right now,” Buffett told CNBC Thursday.

Buffett, known as the “Oracle of Omaha” for his prowess in picking successful investments, forecasted that America’s economy would flourish in the coming years based on current trends.

“I’m no good at predicting out two or three or five years from now, although I will say this: There’s no question in my mind that America’s going to be far ahead of where we are now 10, 20 and 30 years from now,” Buffett added. “But right now, business is good. There’s no question about it.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/economics/2018/06/07/warren-buffett-strong-economy-sluggers-coming-bat/

Gunny
06-07-2018, 09:35 PM
This guy needs to change his name. Every time I see it I can't remember who HE is but I know who jimmy buffet is and I start thinking S FL beach, sandals, margaritas ...:laugh2: