PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Treasury To Slap Secondary Sanctions On EU Over Iran Ties

Gunny
06-08-2018, 05:11 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED (http://www.oann.com/u-s-treasury-to-slap-secondary-sanctions-on-eu-over-iran-ties/#) 7:23 AM PT — Fri. June 8, 2018A handful of European companies may be subject to U.S. sanctions over their business (http://www.oann.com/u-s-treasury-to-slap-secondary-sanctions-on-eu-over-iran-ties/#) in Iran. One America’s Kristian Rouz has more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=V0WbUX7b6hs

This is a mistake and we are going to pay for it sooner or later. We cannot tell the World who it can and cannot do business with. That is WAY overstepping our place.

Black Diamond
06-08-2018, 05:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=V0WbUX7b6hs

This is a mistake and we are going to pay for it sooner or later. We cannot tell the World who it can and cannot do business with. That is WAY overstepping our place.
Do you disagree with sanctions on Iran? If not why not her euro buddies?

Gunny
06-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Do you disagree with sanctions on Iran? If not why not her euro buddies?I have no problem with sanctions on Iran. I DO have a problem with bullying sovereign nations into going along with our plan. If they want to, fine. If they don't, fine. It's THEIR business. We're out of bounds.

Even if they go along for now, the resentment is going to be there just below the surface. Same with the tariffs. It WILL drive some to Russia. Maybe even China. Or they will try to find other means to cut dependence on us. Whichever choice, we lose.

Black Diamond
06-08-2018, 05:44 PM
I have no problem with sanctions on Iran. I DO have a problem with bullying sovereign nations into going along with our plan. If they want to, fine. If they don't, fine. It's THEIR business. We're out of bounds.

Even if they go along for now, the resentment is going to be there just below the surface. Same with the tariffs. It WILL drive some to Russia. Maybe even China. Or they will try to find other means to cut dependence on us. Whichever choice, we lose.
Europe is going to more and more side with the ragheads and against Israel on multiple fronts. Immigration and the "Palestine question".
For the next 6.5 years the us is going to side with Israel. The gap between us and (at least western) Europe is widening quickly. If they are siding with our enemy.... Why call them our allies? I am not saying we shouldn't. But I would like that question answered.

Gunny
06-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Europe is going to more and more side with the ragheads and against Israel on multiple fronts. Immigration and the "Palestine question".
For the next 6.5 years the us is going to side with Israel. The gap between us and (at least western) Europe is widening quickly. If they are siding with our enemy.... Why call them our allies? I am not saying we shouldn't. But I would like that question answered.I'm not sure about that. What I see more is them doing what the Cold War couldn't and falling into the hands of Russia.

I find the Palestine/Israel question to be a complete joke from a bunch of two-faced morons. Israel wouldn't exist but for antisemitism in Europe and even the US. Nobody wanted the Jews to save them from Hitler, and nobody wanted them after the war and the Holocaust they hid as long as possible from the public. FDR was afraid he'd lose war support if Americans started thinking they were fighting to save Jews.

The Jews were given a shit hole British mandate after WWII (actually in 1924 per the Balfour Agreement but never acted on) because nobody wanted them. We actually stood against the Jews in establishing Israel. So it's just been one big hate-fest from Europe, Asia, America and Islam. Americans came around to cheering for the underdog during the 7 Days War when against all odds, Israel kicked EVERYONE's asses. Once they were established badasses, the same people in our own country that turn on us for being the winners turned on Israel as well. Obama is DEFINITELY a product of that mindset.

So I see Europe going against Israel only if Putin decides to. I think he'll die before he ever gets that far in his plans.