PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher: We Need a Recession to Save Us from Trump

jimnyc
06-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Sad, as so many on the left and anti-Trumpers, they ROOT for failures in our country just so that it will reflect badly to our president. Yes, I'm aware that for 8 years that many on the right hated Obama and wished for his failure. But that's where the comparison ends. The vitriol and literally every waking hour against the president, is something that belongs to the left.

The media onslaught, which is almost entirely left. Liberal Hollywood is going nuts. Deniro gets a standing ovation for saying "fuck trump". Like Clint said - “conservative people, by the nature of the word itself, play it closer to the vest and they don’t go around hot dogging it.” I'm sure some will disagree of course, but the amount of vitriol, the non-stop of it, zero tolerance whatsoever, zero compromise and even stated it was a goal of theirs.

Liberals don't even give a crap about anyone on the left, all concentration is towards harming Trump. Trump eats McDonalds and folks go nuts, but the left is being proven to have broken endless crimes, and the left is silent.

This is how they think, they would rather see the entire USA go into a recession, just so they can blame Trump. Some seriously sad folks. Perhaps a tad angry too.

And yet Trump rocks and rolls. :)

---

Bill Maher: We Need a Recession to Save Us from Trump

Okay, so Donald Trump is a dangerous damnable demon from the deepest depths of dark darkness. So if a few eggs are broken in our jihad, well, that's how you make omelets. We get it.

At least, that seems to be the current message.

Recently, I wrote about the Republican or conservative voices pushing the idea that the right conservative position was to vote for Democrats in the 2018 election to "send a message" to Trump. As you may recall, I said: "the motives are pernicious and the outcome horrendous." But if you thought that was the limit, well, you can depend on the Left to beat it.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/we-need-a-recession-to-save-us-from-trump/

Black Diamond
06-11-2018, 11:22 AM
How long before Diet Coke is boycotted ?

Gunny
06-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Bill Maher is an idiot. Rest assured anything I agree with him about politically is purely coincidental. I would listen to him if he was a traffic cop standing on a one way street.

SassyLady
06-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Bill Maher is an idiot. Rest assured anything I agree with him about politically is purely coincidental. I would listen to him if he was a traffic cop standing on a one way street.

I hope you mean .. wouldn't?

Gunny
06-11-2018, 09:04 PM
I hope you mean .. wouldn't?Yeah, that :)

You just have to read through my typOs at times. I CAN actually spell. Typing not so much anymore.

aboutime
06-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Just wondering gabby, and petey. Tell us what RIGHTS you have lost since Trump won?
Also, when should we expect the Apocalypse that was predicted when Trump won?
And, as Nancy Pelosi told us...When will all those Americans lose their jobs, and lose their pay because Obamacare was designed to help them, and Trump is gonna cost Americans more?
Let's not forget...When will all those Unemployed, Black and Latino workers have to come to the DEMOCRATS just to survive because Trump is gonna destroy them?